Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference (50081 Views)

200 Reps Sign Impeachment Motion Against Jonathan / 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notice Against President Goodluck Jonathan / Breakingnews:oyo Lawmakers Sign Impeachment Notice On Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Firefire(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2014
Jokers

1 Like

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by deeabdul: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2014
NASS blockade: Sign of Good omen
The National assembly is the heart of our collective existence.
It's the core of the democratic governance and the antidote to
political impunity and despotism.
For long it has been paralyzed by the executive which
capitalizes on their human weakness - greed. Now the hour is
come. The NASS can never be the same again. This one and
the next elected members by God's leave. Nigerians are
learning and very fast indeed.
As for GEJ -who didn't listen to the words of wisdom before-
has already entered a cul-de-sac with his party. To many
analysts he has failed and all his strategies are flunking one
after another. He is going down the drain of merciless history
and falling at an acceleration. In fact you only need to be at
the peak to start falling down.
Please Nigerians allow him to fizzle out slowly and naturally
without dragging Nigeria to fall with him.
He was told by his mentor that he was divisive. His
sycophants said no. Now he is even able to break the
honorables. This particular incidence has eroded his political
potency if only his advisers will for once tell him the truth.
PDP is this what you want to recycle? A divided nation?
Sorry the Nigerian Military cannot come into the scene to any
rescue - if that is in the pipeline. Our democracy has matured
enough and thanks to the lopsided composition of the force
that has weaken it even in the face of fragile almajiris.
Any mutiny will be circumscribed and excised neatly. The
nation is too big too large too diverse for any few adventurist
and power hungry cabal. I don't advice any military man to
commit suicide.
Let us surrender Nigeria under God to Nigerians.
NASS and I.N.E.C over to you.

1 Like

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2014
I 'll be collecting signatures for these house members with incredible climbing skills while still in their late 40s and 50s to join conscripted into the military. FYI, I have been to the House of Assembly, this gate is about 12-13ft high...very high. We need men like these in the Nigerian Military...men with energy and unique patriotism.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by VENTY0(f): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2014
undecided
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Make dem go sleeep..no level...elections na february
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Mitsurugi(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2014
bokoslayer:
Yesterday it was 120 signatures, overnight it became 130. I'm sure by tomorrow, they will have 361 signatures. Bunch of gate-climbing criminals!

I don't want to call you a slowpoke, instead, I'll say that may God punish all of you that are goading the President into making wrong and evil decisions! You brood of vipers and deceptive scoundrels! Who in his right senses will say he supports the President and back him in the erosion of democratic tenets which HE SWORE to preserve and protect. It means that Abacha was the best saint to ever rule this country, because going by the unguarded utterances on this forum on the rape of democratic norm, Jonathan is just a dictator in a bowler hat. I weep for this country when the youths have lost all sense of decorum, scruples and common sense in place of partisan nonsense. One day it shall be a member of your family affected by police hooliganism, I hope then that you and your ilk shall still praise the C in C for being God. I have always angry told my colleagues that those that criticise the President are his true supporters not idiots that say all sorts of rubbish in the scrap for the crumbs from the master's table!

9 Likes

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Samgreguc(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2014
130? Out of 360? And to think they need 2/3rd(240).......

They are just wasting their inks. IGG(initial gra gra)

2 Likes

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Ok,so after that then what next?removing him is the least of my worries but who is going to step in?worst crises is what you fools are planning for this nation hoping to the airport when the fire start to burn,hmmm,I dey laugh oooo
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by iheanyi40(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Smh 4 dis comedians grin

2 Likes

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by OlamideOkadigbo(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Na wa o
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by swtdrms(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmmmmmm, all i'v bn seeing for a long while is d frustration bn expresses by jonathanians and Tanoids, ur pay master is going...going...

U beta calm down and support law and order and stop supporting impunity.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by hansad: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2014
Majority of the signatories are northerners. Some Northern politicians first used Boko Haram to cripple Nigeria, now they are using Tambuwal to finally wreck Nigeria. The SW NEEDS TO DECLARE ODUDUWA COUNTRY, SO THAT NIGERDELTA COUNTRY OR COUNTRIES MAY FOLLOW, BIAFRA FOLLOWS, MIDDLEBELT COUNTRY/COUNTRES FOLLOW. Far north is like Pakistan in old India, it must be a country of its own. No part of Nigeria shall advance to the modern High-Teck stage so long as far north remains within Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by lastmessenger: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2014
There is a saying that when you don't where to place your palms, you place it on your laps
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by mko2005: 9:22am On Nov 21, 2014
bokoslayer:
Yesterday it was 120 signatures, overnight it became 130. I'm sure by tomorrow, they will have 361 signatures. Bunch of gate-climbing criminals!
By tomorow no body will remember that they ever penned their signature for Jonathan's impeachment !

God help us
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by ABDamola(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2014
lilprinze:
Mtchw ACP just like making noise 360 -130=
The last time I studied mathematics the
difference between 230 and 130 is 100
APC and their lawmakers should go and sit
down and stop making noise with just 130
signatures which is not even up to half of
the lawmakers.

So suprised 2 hear ds! Are u nt in Nigeria?
A country wia 16votes r more dan 19votes(Governors' Forum)!
A country wia 7 s more dan 19(Ekiti house of assembly)
All proponents of Jonathan shud b ashamed wif d situatn of our beloved country at d moment!
Cn u convince us y we shud b on d same page wif u?
Cn u convince us y Jonathan shud earn our votes nxt year?
Any sane Nigerian shud knw ds s d worst government so fa since ds new dispensatn of our democracy!
Pls support ds hashtags: #JonathanMustGo

6 Likes

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by samseen02(m): 9:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Tonylyte:
Only me knows the truth behind this issue....the truth behind is that, it is eighter the nigerian police is lying or the HOR members are. one of this parties must be lying. Menwhile about impeaching gej....u know na***in dbanj's voice*** boiling stone till it softens will be faster and more fruitful than achieving that aim.
Menwhile, nigerian pls vote for our HOMEBOY NAIJABOIY for mr.nairaland. thanks in advance.
are u also booking a space coz i get some change to buy it
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Tonylyte(m): 9:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Librate:

agamma eyes on u
Agamma lizard's eyes on me? How?
Vote NAIJABOIY for mr. Nairaland bro.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by paulshakur: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2014
okay
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Adyrin(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2014
Its a house full of thieves that represent their people and break laws instead of make laws!

Battery1:
What is house of representative pls?
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by chamboy(m): 9:25am On Nov 21, 2014
Reps wants Jonathan's head it's personal issues tho not like dey have d state of this country in their mind.. All because Jonah promised Governors ; Senate sit.. it's more of PDP thing.
In other news Vote GMB/oby

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Tonylyte(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2014
samseen02:
are u also booking a space coz i get some change to buy it
Lol, with your vote for NAIJABOIY u can get it. no hidden charges attached.

1 Like

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by PStacks(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
grin e don finish for Jonathan.

O ti tan.

Ya kare.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by kwencypresh(f): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
watch out for season 2
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by asodeboyede(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
HAVE YOU PRAYED FOR NIGERIA TODAY?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by adekanbai: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2014
And to whose interest are they doing all this? If I may ask, the masses or their pockets? I doubt it!!! (NASS, FG and NPF) please keep the ball rolling....

1 Like

Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by luvmijeje(f): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2014
A good start. They must remain unshakable.
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by Iceking1(m): 9:28am On Nov 21, 2014
By Emman Ovuakporie
ABUJA-MORE than 120 lawmakers have
appended their signatures for the
impeachment of President
Goodluck,immediately House reconvenes in
December.
Mohammed Zakari, chairman, House
Committee on Media and Public Affairs,
while reacting on it said “the notice of
impeachment was not on the order paper
today but I’m not foreclosing that some
other things took place.”
On his part, Leo Ogor, deputy House Leader
who urged members to jettison such plans,
argued that the notice of impeachment is
inconsequential, as the President had no
hand in what transpired at the National
Assembly.
“The President is unaware so bringing it
(impeachment) up is going to be defeated.
The President has done no wrong,
impeachment should not even be part of
the issue,” he pleaded.
Similar agitation by aggrieved lawmakers
to move for impeachment of Emeka
Ihedioha, deputy Speaker during the brief
closed door session, was however averted
by the Speaker who called for calmness.
The lawmakers Vanguard further gathered
that appended their signatures are of the
APC extraction.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/120-lawmaker-sign-jonathans-impeachment-notice/
Re: 130 Reps Sign Impeachment Notebook Over Police Interference by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Even if nah 3600 signatures, God don scatter dem tey they. Impeachment norni!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s Past Haunts: As Lagos Youths Protest / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) / Nigerians Tear Twitter Apart Over Mugabe Marriage Proposal To Barrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.