Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

"Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / "Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! (1733 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! by ayogabriel(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2014
The camp director in person of madam prescilia, she's has been in the wrong page of both corp members and soldiers, She talks to everyone with no regard. The normal trend is that the at the end of camp allowance of #19,800 is to be paid,She now said our allowance will be paid into account, that we will start opening account from today. Over 3k corp. When are we going to get the money. Most people don't have money to go home or go to PPA. Some have even borrowed money to pay as soon as the allowance in Cash is paid. She now said if we are not careful she will close the camp, furthermore she said its not her business and that's her decision. For the SAED lectures we are to pay 1500 over 3k corpers. Why should we pay for it? And hasn't this been included by FG. Presently the camp has been disorganized, everybody doing what they like. More news will be updated, and will not fail to say that some of the batch B said they are yet to receive the balance of the allowance Report straight from the camp.
Re: "Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2014
So uncalled for. what's there problem self. they just like cheating. fight for ya right.
Re: "Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! by Realist5: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2014
the struggle continues...
Re: "Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2014
ayogabriel:
The camp director in person of madam prescilia, she's has been in the wrong page of both corp members and soldiers, She talks to everyone with no regard. The normal trend is that the at the end of camp allowance of #19,800 is to be paid,She now said our allowance will be paid into account, that we will start opening account from today. Over 3k corp. When are we going to get the money. Most people don't have money to go home or go to PPA. Some have even borrowed money to pay as soon as the allowance in Cash is paid. She now said if we are not careful she will close the camp, furthermore she said its not her business and that's her decision. For the SAED lectures we are to pay 1500 over 3k corpers. Why should we pay for it? And hasn't this been included by FG. Presently the camp has been disorganized, everybody doing what they like. More news will be updated, and will not fail to say that some of the batch B said they are yet to receive the balance of the allowance Report straight from the camp.
what is SAED LECTURES?
Re: "Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2014
That woman is a thief, she's a born liar and a born thief. Even d transport allowance is yet to be paid to some of us. She's corrupt. Imagine, Madam priscilla Akhamieand her accountant are now insulting our intelligence by saying that "in line with the FG no cash policy of e-payment, they will pay into our accounts". Is not the same FG that decided that we sud be paid cash on the camp so as to have cash for PPA and transport back home. God will punish her
Re: "Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
what is SAED LECTURES?
Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurer Development
Re: "Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2014
exthar87:
Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurer Development
esther pls.. Am beggn u nau...
Re: "Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! by jingh(f): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2014
big problem
Re: "Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! by tochex4real: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Finally the trend comes. I have been waiting for this trend to come up. My name is anonymous, I served in rivers state in an anonymous ppa. I finished my service around February this year. My ppa was a very tough one becos our LI ( a man with big tummy). This man can ginger, I remember d day this so called man gingered a girl, omoh better tears came out from this girl eyes, that's was d tym I knew d slogan "strength of a woman". The man started begging d girl. Omoh the girl enjoy better peperroni that day. Okay back to business. This man made us to pay that 1500 for that saed, if u don't pay, u won't vouch. But wat pains me d most is that our predecessors havent been paid their state allowance viz a viz when will mine b paid, ,
Re: "Chaos In Rivers State NYSC Orientation Camp" Update!!! by yokiti: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2014

(1)

NYSC: Why I Should Serve In Niger State? / NYSC 2016 Batch A Time-table Out / No Available Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.