Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol (76060 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / Emir Of Daura Received Buhari And His Classmate Yesterday (Pics) / Speakers Scaling National Assembly Fence Yesterday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Philipmems(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2014
SenatorJames:

For the sake of knowledge, your last statement should have been "...to earn a living and educate themselves...".

Anyway, lesson learnt.

Thank you sir... I really appreciate....
No one can monopolize knowledge thanks for the correction.
grin grin grin
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by oloworulz(m): 8:33am On Nov 22, 2014
Philipmems:

grin grin grin

LoL, sorry to burst your bubbles but I am smarter than you will ever be for not even battering words with you to start with, secondly its quite unfortunate and heart wrenching that out of the hundreds of likes and comments only you didn't see any humor there, I am not talking as a politician or youth leader just as a Nigerian, thirdly I know my right and I am well acquainted with the Nigerian constitution but unfortunately i dont flog a dead horse or argue with people who cant see pass their nose cry you are highly laughable because where I am today is where millions of Nigerians are dying to be, I can beat my chest today and say thank you God for the Grace, I earn my salary in Dollars I earn seven figures thanks to dollar rate, there is an orphanage I am single handedly sponsoring, I was brought a lot of road projects and community sensitization project to different parts of the state I am a political leader and activist well known in my state, I am heading for the top no doubt because my dues has been paid and my cards played... Well its sad to know impoverish Nigerians are the saddest people ever.... But what can I do... Nothing... Just watch them sulking and see how I could help the ones willing to be helped.. grin grin grin grin grin angry

hahahaha. Funny guy, i know ppul like you. I thought every successful man always use their brain to comment. I hope your family members are also dying to be in ur positon too. Dollar ko, rupees ni. Flat brain
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Philipmems(m): 8:42am On Nov 22, 2014
oloworulz:
hahahaha. Funny guy, i know ppul like you. I thought every successful man always use their brain to comment. I hope your family members are also dying to be in ur positon too. Dollar ko, rupees ni. Flat brain

Hahahahahaahahahaahaa.... Frustration no good oh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Murphybrown1981(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmmmmm ! It's Obvious That these so called Senators has nothing to offer the poor Masses,From my own view what prompt these people to these Act of jumping over the fence is because of their sitting Allowance and not because they have any good thing that might affect the poor masses Positively.One certain thing in Life is change.Soon there will be Revolution in Nigeria that will make our Leaders to do the right things always when the are in power.God bless all Nigerian Youths with time an Egg will walk.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Amya(f): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Tell me the law sweetheart..I'm all ears.

Excerpts from the constitution.

(1) A member of the Senate or of the House of Representatives shall vacate his
seat in the House of which he is a member if -
(a) he becomes a member of another legislative house.
(b) any other circumstances arise that, if he were not a member of the Senate
or the House of Representatives, would cause him to be disqualified for election
as a member;
(c) he ceases to be a citizen of Nigeria;
(d) he becomes President, Vice-President, Governor, Deputy Governor or a
Minister of the Government of the Federation or a Commissioner of the
Government of a State or a Special Adviser.
(e) save as otherwise prescribed by this Constitution, he becomes a member of
a commission or other body established by this Constitution or by any other
law.
(f) without just cause he is absent from meetings of the House of which he is a
member for a period amounting in the aggregate to more than one-third of the
total number of days during which the House meets in any one year;
(g) being a person whose election to the House was sponsored by a political
party, he becomes a member of another political party before the expiration of
the period for which that House was elected;
Provided that his membership of the latter political party is not as a result of a
division in the political party of which he was previously a member or of a
merger of two or more political parties or factions by one of which he was
previously sponsored; or
(h) the President of the Senate or, as the case may be, the Speaker of the
House of Representatives receives a certificate under the hand of the Chairman
of the Independent National Electoral Commission stating that the provisions of
section 69 of this Constitution have been complied with in respect of the recall
of that member.

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by oloworulz(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Philipmems:

Hahahahahaahahahaahaa.... Frustration no good oh grin grin grin grin
your brain is filled with kunu. I pity u...... Ode said he's paid in dollars. Ode jati jati
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Olayinka8793(m): 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Philipmems:
He jumped one fence and walked to the complex and he is sweating like this? grin grin grin grin grin what of millions of nigerians that walk kilometers, jump gutters, jump fences, cross bridges and roads, paddle canoe to places of work and school everyday to earn a living and educated themselves what should they do then well just asking.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
lmao......the panting legislooter's response to your question will likely be 'they should go and die'
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Philipmems(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
oloworulz:
your brain is filled with kunu. I pity u...... Ode said he's paid in dollars. Ode jati jati

Oops 56234 views, 466 likes, 35 shares in total and counting front page things... Had more likes than comments, then just one dislike comment from a destitute beggar ... grin grin grin undecided Well I will pass... You are laughable grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by oloworulz(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Philipmems:

Oops 56234 views, 466 likes, 35 shares in total and counting front page things... Had more likes than comments, then just one dislike comment from a destitute beggar ... grin grin grin undecided Well I will pass... You are laughable grin grin grin grin cool cool
jobless guy, shouldn't u be counting more dollars. Mumu
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Philipmems(m): 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oloworulz... I give up I have seen your picture now I understand... I take back all I have said to you I don't like oppressing anyone.... If i offended you sorry.... Just wanted to make trouble today but I will pass... Need to get to a glo1 base station to fix these crazy network cards.... cool cool cool cool like your shoes anyway grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Olayinka8793(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
ulaa:
hahahahaha and sombody was fanning him, after a hard day's job!
hahaha,u funny bro.....what fucking day job?,he no spend more than 2 minutes climbing the gate.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by oloworulz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Philipmems:
Oloworulz... I give up I have seen your picture now I understand... I take back all I have said to you I don't like oppressing anyone.... If i offended you sorry.... Just wanted to make trouble today but I will pass... Need to get to a glo1 base station to fix these crazy network cards.... cool cool cool cool like your shoes anyway grin grin grin grin
don't forget to count more dollars , don't forget ur family wanna be like u. Poor dude
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by IamforGod: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
PDP and APC members are thieves

1 Like

Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Philipmems(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
oloworulz:
don't forget to count more dollars , don't forget ur family wanna be like u. Poor dude

LoL.... Shoes are seriously oversized and stupendously cheap, alaba thing right? your cheap nigg@.... grin grin grin grin if thats your folks house I see there you are highly impoverished... My dogs cage are better than that crap you call a sitting room oops parlour.... grin grin grin
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by oloworulz(m): 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Philipmems:

LoL.... Shoes are seriously oversized and stupendously cheap, alaba thing right? your cheap nigg@.... grin grin grin grin if thats your folks house I see there you are highly impoverished... My dogs cage are better than that crap you call a sitting room oops parlour.... grin grin grin
I don't brag, but my name should tell u more. Mr dollar; go and count ur cowries. Don't forget to keep some for ur people ....
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Philipmems(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
oloworulz:
I don't brag, but my name should tell u more. Mr dollar; go and count ur cowries. Don't forget to keep some for ur people ....

LoL... Your name? Oloworulz hahahhahaahaahahahaha... Even I blind man knows money rulez... And empty vessels makes the loudest noise, people who are made don't make noise....
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by oloworulz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Philipmems:

LoL... Your name? Oloworulz hahahhahaahaahahahaha... Even I blind man knows money rulez... And empty vessels makes the loudest noise, people who are made don't make noise....
mumu Boî, like I said , I don't brag. U re d one dat told me u and ur family has cowries dollars . Besides, "Olowo " is my surname , so tell ur blind brother that he is wrong.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by Philipmems(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
oloworulz:
mumu Boî, like I said , I don't brag. U re d one dat told me u and ur family has cowries dollars . Besides, "Olowo " is my surname , so tell ur blind brother that he is wrong.

Its all good thanks signing out grin grin grin
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by RichboyPee(m): 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I don't know what you see...I see a man who fought for his right just like this poster below me rightly said.

The Lawmakers did the right thing. By jumping the fence? YES. Because this PDP government have been thriving on irregularities. The only voice they obey is violence. No wonder the APC is giving it to them just the way they want it. If they had not gone in by now the news would have been that 50 PDP lawmakers impeach speaker. A party where 12 is greater than 19, 3 greater than 18, and recently in Ekiti where 7 is greater than 21. we are watching. soon it won't be their son again then they would remember they should have cried when they still had eyes.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by RichboyPee(m): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
maestroferddi:
Only in Nigeria.

Fence scaling honourables!

Somebody should have handed them poles to pole-vault over the gate...

That could have looked smarter, at least...
Very foolish analysis. Have you asked yourself why the gates were shut? Have you pondered why only PDP legislators where allowed access? Action and reaction are equal but opposite. To all of you celebrating illegality in this country because it is Jonathan, soon he won't be there and you will have only yourselves to blame for institutionalizing corruption
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by ayukdaboss(m): 12:09am On Nov 23, 2014
RichboyPee:
The Lawmakers did the right thing. By jumping the fence? YES. Because this PDP government have been thriving on irregularities. The only voice they obey is violence. No wonder the APC is giving it to them just the way they want it. If they had not gone in by now the news would have been that 50 PDP lawmakers impeach speaker. A party where 12 is greater than 19, 3 greater than 18, and recently in Ekiti where 7 is greater than 21. we are watching. soon it won't be their son again then they would remember they should have cried when they still had eyes.
1000 likes!
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by jaspe1r(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
nawtibownie:
Somebody's father being made an object of ridicule. He allowed it anyway. God,help our country.
someones fada is scaling da fence to get sittn allowance
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by twentycent(m): 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
So Legislatore were selectively locked out of the Chamber by the Police? Hmmm...we in kutuwenji&nijeristan don't know that ths can happen in your country Nigeria. Come to thnk that d shoeless man lives in Abuja nd all of that happened under his watch. In #PEJ voice# make una president contunu cos diaris godu oooo, diaris godu ooooo. Breaks into tears with handkerchief on her eyez.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by rhames(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ministers of The Fence grin
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by masseratti: 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
bossworld:

Why won't dey close d gate or was he(aminu tabuwa) not dsame person dat shutdown d house and adjourned it for 3rd of december, 2014. Eeh then what was he doing at d house yesterday i.e before d opening date, trying to reopen d house, FOR WHAT!!! I swear dis country have got to be WISER we are fucking 54years for crying out loud people: What in God's name is making them think they can be CLOSING and OPENING doors anyhow in ds Country, We all need to grow-up inthis Country So help us God, God Bless Nigeria, Nigerians, and free us from terror soonest(today) Amen!!!
bristol calm down please there is a secondary book for Government,try and read it.
Re: Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol by masseratti: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
InHim4Him:

Yes, it was wrong of the police. Does that make it right for LEGISLATORS including the SPEAKER to scale fences? Where is the honour?
fid you see the speaker scaling a fence?war in all manner is not right but it can be justified.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.