Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way (5886 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by kuphid(f): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

@Agapecharis.
We do a lot of tolerating in marriage.
Let me tell you a lil story. My husband used to be one of the most careless person in the world, when I say careless____ I mean careless!! He can misplace himself gaan, let alone an item...lolz. Being a very meticulous person, that attitude was making me mad while we were dating. He was also hot tempered.

I talk tire__ very little change. Then I decreed that anytime he gets angry unnecessarily/misplaces any item, he would pay me N500. He didn't even care, he kept on misplacing things and would tell me to calculate the weekly fine for him. I increased it to N700, he reduced *smalll, I increased it to N1000___ then N1500, he would now be pricing two for N2500.

One day after months, I noticed REASONABLE CHANGES, I sat him down and we talked extensively.
I used that money, to take us out for a dinner...hahaha. Then I gave him *smallll* out of it, I took the rest, I can guarantee you, it was very plenty...lolz.
It has been years now, the man I moulded is definitely the best man.

Wow! Great wisdom there...just learnt a thing
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
kuphid:

Wow! Great wisdom there...just learnt a thing
Ezioku
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by destante(f): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
AgapeCharis:
if d change is really gross... Hw r u gna decline in the presence of everybody? And abt tolerating... U mean u can go into marriage knowing u'll have to tolerate something probably for d rest of ur life??
hello, someborry declined hundreds of iphone6 proposal recently nau, I can try smiley
On tolerating a thing, everybody will have to tolerate one bad thing or the other from their spouse for the rest of their lives.
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
destante:

hello, someborry declined hundreds of iphone6 proposal recently nau, I can try smiley
On tolerating a thing, everybody will have to tolerate one bad thing or the other from their spouse for the rest of their lives.
@bolded
Really??
Everyone?
I thought there's something called perfect match
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by annita19(f): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lol I saw this on facebook

Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
AgapeCharis:
@bolded
Really??
Everyone?
I thought there's something called perfect match

The perfection is that, both parties have come to understand each other.
__ accepted themselves for the good/bad.

1 Like

Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

The perfection is that, both parties have come to understand each other.
__ accepted themselves for the good/bad.
I guess i'll be taking some lessons from u wen marriage comes knocking on my door grin grin grin grin
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
annita19:
Lol I saw this on facebook
lol
carzy!!!
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Natasha2(f): 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
lolz okay honestly I wouldn't want to hurt the guy in such a place so I'll say yes to save him the embarrassment, will tell him my mind later.
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
sorry, I won't say yes. undecided

I will form shy and run away grin
___bobo, so na onlookers come make the proposal big way?
Tchheeew,I thought u will say- the ring dey inside Rolls Royce. cry
did your hubby buy you even a camry? undecided

lipsrsealed

na joke o grin
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
i cant say anything coz i aint a woman... cool

Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by tpiah2: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Now, we all know that the ladies this days droll over that perfect engagement like we see in the movies.

Aiite. U'v been dating this guy for some time now. Let's say like 2 years. For some time now, u'v noticed a negative change in his character which u'v tried to correct but isn't working. Then one day, u guys are out somewhere with a lot of onlookers around and he dips his hand into his pocket, brings out the ring and drops the million dollar question will u marry me?
What will u do?
Knowing that u'r expected to say yes
And his/ur friends are watching also

What else can you do but say yes?

You wanna break a guitar on his head?
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
tpiah2:

What else can you do but say yes?

You wanna break a guitar on his head?
say yes n manage/suffer for d rest of ya life?
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
Natasha2:
lolz okay honestly I wouldn't want to hurt the guy in such a place so I'll say yes to save him the embarrassment, will tell him my mind later.
surest!
But breaking dt kinda news is somehow grin
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Natasha2(f): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
surest!
But breaking dt kinda news is somehow grin
lol true but he should be thankful I didn't do it in front of everyone.

grin Imagine everyone present announcing it to their friends later about one wicked girl who refused a nice guys proposal grin
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
Natasha2:

lol true but he should be thankful I didn't do it in front of everyone.

grin Imagine everyone present announcing it to their friends later about one wicked girl who refused a nice guys proposal grin
and imagine d different news dt'll be flying in d lips of everyone dt was present wen u accepted. grin grin grin
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Natasha2(f): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
and imagine d different news dt'll be flying in d lips of everyone dt was present wen u accepted. grin grin grin

lol at least na better news, and its not like they'll be doing a follow up to see if we finally got married so its safe to accept. grin
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Natasha2:

lol at least na better news, and its not like they'll be doing a follow up to see if we finally got married so its safe to accept. grin
cheesy cheesy

Well, who cares? I can't take a vital step in my life in d wrong direction jx because of what people ll say

Hws ya day
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Natasha2(f): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy

Well, who cares? I can't take a vital step in my life in d wrong direction jx because of what people ll say

Hws ya day
lol true but my stand is not really on what they'll say rather its about hurting someone like that in public. My day was fine jare hbu?
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Natasha2:

lol true but my stand is not really on what they'll say rather its about hurting someone like that in public. My day was fine jare hbu?
same. In fact, it was finer wink
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Natasha2(f): 8:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
same. In fact, it was finer wink
lol I don't trust this your wink ohhhh, that girl came to see you abi? grin
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Natasha2:

lol I don't trust this your wink ohhhh, that girl came to see you abi? grin
hehehehehee
Sheybi u b prophetess ni?
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Natasha2(f): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hehehehehee
Sheybi u b prophetess ni?

no but I dey receive signals from above grin. She came abi? grin answer ohhhhh
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
Natasha2:

no but I dey receive signals from above grin. She came abi? grin answer ohhhhh
Lol!
At the present, there's no she smiley
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Natasha2(f): 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol!
At the present, there's no she smiley
but there is "her" grin
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
Natasha2:

but there is "her" grin
Lol
There's no "her" either smiley
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Natasha2(f): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol
There's no "her" either smiley

lolz okies, so you're single and freeeee, I miss that.
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2014
Natasha2:

lolz okies, so you're single and freeeee, I miss that.
and u'r hooked up I guess.......I muss that embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hws ur night jare
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Natasha2(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
and u'r hooked up I guess.......I muss that embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hws ur night jare

Yeah I am, its stressful sometimes, but I'm happy. My night was short slept late woke up early just when the sleep was at its sweetest grin
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2014
Natasha2:

Yeah I am, its stressful sometimes, but I'm happy. My night was short slept late woke up early just when the sleep was at its sweetest grin
Lol! I knw dt feeling.

Dt stress is one thing I miss and long for now cheesy
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by Natasha2(f): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol! I knw dt feeling.

Dt stress is one thing I miss and long for now cheesy

Lol are you serious?? grin enjoy your single life jejely oh tomorrow na you go come open thread say Nigerian girls are too stressful grin
Re: When Ur Bf U Don't Wna Marry Proposes The Big Way by EstarKeys(f): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2014
Well..as for me,i wont agree to the proposal...Y? Cos i cant marry him since av decided not to.i cant live with someone i wont end up being with.see,marriage is a covenant which will stay for enernity.i cant jux live to impress people,cos those that matter dont mind and those that mind dont matter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Workers Day. / Questions A Lady Asks The Guy She Has Future Plans For / Me, My House And Bae (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.