Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? (3820 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Hazardd(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
farano:
Yes Queen of your heart
lol ok ooo, but my heart no get queen,
if my heart get queen,the queen for kill am since
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Zedric:

So it is now stress to open car door abi?
some kind of to the ladies.
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
clevvermind:
some kind of to the ladies.

Dafuq? Stress to open door? She can't handle that? The babe go enter bus tire, at least 4 there conductor go open door 4 am
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Zedric:

Dafuq? Stress to open door? She can't handle that? The babe go enter bus tire, at least 4 there conductor go open door 4 am
u are nt loving at all.
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
I'm sure we both have hands undecided
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
jmoore:

Those wey get Keke nko? Keke no get door.
Nsogbu! Bia Jmoore don't derail.
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by dayveed1(m): 1:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
I dey mad? if she no open ham by herself make she stay der dey play games na
rubbish
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
it is only those of us in France that know this.
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by dayveed1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Enegod:
How about we both get out the car at the
same time? Yea, that seems better... undecided
and more romantic
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
#sipping my fanta coupled with cheese balls#

watching them swimming in the pool..
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
emusmith:
#sipping my fanta coupled with cheese balls#

watching them swimming in the pool..

why nt gulder?
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Enegod(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
dayveed1:

and more romantic
exactly
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Enegod:
exactly
that is why we guys in france are very romantic
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by tosyne2much(m): 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
mizzkeji44:
He should do it once in a while.

E-wife don't worry I will always open the door 4u tongue
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
tosyne2much:

E-wife don't worry I will always open the door 4u tongue
U ehn...
Anyway i wl b hapi.
U dnt ask of ur e-wife....is it gud?
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
mizzkeji44:

U ehn...
Anyway i wl b hapi.
U dnt ask of ur e-wife....is it gud?
no I didn't.. I once sent you a PM but you stylishly ignored it
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
no I didn't.. I once sent you a PM but you stylishly ignored it
I swear i didnt see it
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by STENON(f): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
Where there is TRUE Love.....and when there is GENUINE Love.....

Those things are Just ordinary things that you will do with Love and for the sake of Love.
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by denedene(m): 12:14am On Nov 22, 2014
most gurls aint worth the stress undecided till I walk the aisle for now? being romantic is time consuming
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2014
what energy will it take you to open the door for her?
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
guys, just do it for them.
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
That's actually sexist opening the door for them i believe in female equality but then again i don't have a car cry
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 6:38am On Nov 23, 2014
pcguru1:
That's actually sexist opening the door for them i believe in female equality but then again i don't have a car cry
dnt worry. u will hv a car.
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by carlos1(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2014
clevvermind:
It is one thing i'm used to. I don't allow any girl to open my car door by herself, i normally do it for them. Most married men do it for their wives and some guys do for their babes. Guys try to be nice to the ladies by saving them the stress of opening the car door by themselves. Opening the car door for your wife, girl or babe shows that you value and treasure her so much. It is also very romantic.

So guys, try and be opening your car door for your women when both of you wants to go out. Or when you want to pick a any girl.

Whn d car is burning, I hope she'll also wait 4me to come and open d car door for her
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by twerkjack: 7:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Hazardd:

who make am queen,abi she de pay me or what
animal in human clothing. Damn ne**OS
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by wordbank(m): 7:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Some bitches hia r psychopaths
*drives off solo*
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Lavidah: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2014
The word 'romantic' certainly means different things to different people. For me, opening a car door for anyone who isn't ill, old, blind or carrying some stuff with both hands is simply an ''overdo''. Let me open the door ba masef joor. Why not carry her on your back from the car into a supermarket or an eatery just to show that you are romantic.
Some Nigerians trying hard to copy fake foreign cultures since 1914.
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
carlos1:

Whn d car is burning, I hope she'll also wait 4me to come and open d car door for her
gringrin
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by tayoxx(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
No time to be romantic abeg....if she no fit open door then make she remain inside....kini temi
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by pembisco(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
here in France we do that alot
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by Cholls(m): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
clevvermind:
It is one thing i'm used to. I don't allow any girl to open my car door by herself, i normally do it for them. Most married men do it for their wives and some guys do for their babes. Guys try to be nice to the ladies by saving them the stress of opening the car door by themselves. Opening the car door for your wife, girl or babe shows that you value and treasure her so much. It is also very romantic.

So guys, try and be opening your car door for your women when both of you wants to go out. Or when you want to pick a any girl.
my brother what do u mean by car door is it what am thinking(d one in-between) grin
Re: Guys, Do You Allow Your Women To Open Your Car Door By Herself? by clevvermind(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cholls:
my brother what do u mean by car door is it what am thinking(d one in-between) grin
na u know o. na motor i dey talk o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hey Everyone! / S3x Position Of The Week2: The Edge Of Your Seat / Boy Seen Fingering/pressing His Girlfriend Boobs In Public At Maryland Mall:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.