Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? (3473 Views)

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by phoneport(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2014
IF NIGERIA BREAKUP 2015 HOW WILL YOU FEEL?

IF THIS HAPPENS WHAT WILL BE THE BEST AND THE WORST CASE PLANS FOR YOU?

AIR YOUR VIEW NOW.
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by TUMIC(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2014
I WILL BE THE MOST HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH AND USE EVEN MY LAST SAVINGS TO THROW A PARTY AND INVITE EVEN MY ENEMIES TO COME AND REJOICE WITH ME.

NOW TO YOUR QUESTION SORRY, NIGERIA WAS NEVER A COUNTRY.

12 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by docsholz(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2014
I'll yawn

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by spenca: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2014
How will I feel ? Of course that it is Jonathan's fault and his fellow saTANist , now that is how I will feel
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by phoneport(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
spenca:
How will I feel ? Of course that it is Jonathan's fault and his fellow saTANist , now that is how I will feel
How come you are ascribing the problem of Nigeria to Jonathan, Do you know when the problem started?
where you even born then.

6 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by egift(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
phoneport:

How come you are ascribing the problem of Nigeria to Jonathan, Do you know when the problem started?
where you even born then.

Jonathan took a United Nigeria and mismanaged it till breaking point.

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by nnaemeka38(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
@Spenca, you are a kid or mature man with no brain. Nigeria is a Luggard mistake and it is better every region part ways because it is on this ground peace will reign.

4 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Collynzo9: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
egift:

Emmanue Ezeali, how much does APC pay you for these your lies? What was united about Nigeria before Jonathan became President?
Below is a map of voting patterns for the 2011 elections which brought in GEJ.
So much for a united country!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Oduduwa republic passport on my mind.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Pennyways: 6:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Niger Delta stand as a country
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by BlackTechnology: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
I will kiss God on his cheeks and hug him for separating us from Born To Rule people and their eternal slaves.

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Pennyways: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
nnaemeka38:
@Spenca, you are a kid or mature man with no brain. Nigeria is a Luggard mistake and it is better every region part ways because it is on this ground peace will reign.
you have just spoken the holy truth

may your days be long
wealth and good health fill your days

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by walemoney007(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmm,d only tin dat will mak me happy is if my local govt can bcom a country too
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by walemoney007(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pennyways:
Niger Delta stand as a country
niger delta cant stand as a country
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Pennyways: 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
egift:

you are sick in your brain guess,
if you don't know the truth about Nigeria why not keep your fuuckking fingers at rest rather than typing nonsense on nairaland.

what was united about Nigeria when Jonathan came into power
tell me
you fooooooool, APC pay you to lie

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Pennyways: 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
why?
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by walemoney007(m): 7:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pennyways:
why?
is not possible for an ijaw man,itsekiri,benin,efik,ikwere etc to live togeda..

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Pennyways: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
its possible
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by OreMI22: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
phoneport:
IF NIGERIA BREAKUP 2015 HOW WILL YOU FEEL?

IF THIS HAPPENS WHAT WILL BE THE BEST AND THE WORST CASE PLANS FOR YOU?

AIR YOUR VIEW NOW.

VERY VERY VERY

[size=16pt]HAPPY!!!
NO MORE SHARING THE SAME COUNTRY WITH HARAM PEOPLE & THEIR TERRORIST KIDS!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Extractor101: 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Collynzo9:

Emmanue Ezeali, how much does APC pay you for these your lies? What was united about Nigeria before Jonathan became President?
Below is a map of voting patterns for the 2011 elections which brought in GEJ.
So much for a united country!

Amadi obinna collins, always threatening innocent people. Coward.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Well....who knows?, may be that's what is best for this country now.
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by walemoney007(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pennyways:
its possible
u beta lets start tellin oursef d truth.mayb cross river and som part of akwa ibom will form a country,bayelsa,som part of rivers and delta(ijaw land in bayelsa and delta) might also bcom a country.but for u to tell me amechi(ikwere) and akpabio(ibibio or anang) will wanna b in d same country togeda is just a dream,who will b d head of state,infact tell me were d capital will b located and which of d govenors will b made d president?
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
TUMIC:
I WILL BE THE MOST HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH AND USE EVEN MY LAST SAVINGS TO THROW A PARTY AND INVITE EVEN MY ENEMIES TO COME AND REJOICE WITH ME.

NOW TO YOUR QUESTION SORRY, NIGERIA WAS NEVER A COUNTRY.
Nigeria is a country.. whether u like it or not

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
I pray it won't happen but with the way GEJ, PDP/APC and Co is going about everything .... I'm scared for the future of this country ....

Nigeria lack National Value and the leaders has failed to consolidate each ethnic core values into National Value ....

Nigeria is beyond Third world country with these crop of touts we call leaders !!

Division of this country is not the best for West Africa because the territorial uprising will increase per country !!

Anyow sha, I think If Nigeria is gonna go NORTH/SOUTH .... I foresee Edo State as the capital of Southern Nigeria ... (Just saying) !!
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Pennyways: 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
u beta lets start tellin oursef d truth.mayb cross river and som part of akwa ibom will form a country,bayelsa,som part of rivers and delta(ijaw land in bayelsa and delta) might also bcom a country.but for u to tell me amechi(ikwere) and akpabio(ibibio or anang) will wanna b in d same country togeda is just a dream,who will b d head of state,infact tell me were d capital will b located and which of d govenors will b made d president?
its possible for Niger Delta to stand as a country, forget the current political bias we are facing. though I can't predict the suppose president, but I think Rivers State could be a capital
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Collynzo9: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Extractor101:

Amadi obinna collins, always threatening innocent people. Coward.
What has been preventing you from posting with your real moniker for months if not genetic cowardice?

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by PenSniper: 7:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
egift:

FOUL !
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by PenSniper: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
Hmmm,d only tin dat will mak me happy is if my local govt can bcom a country too

Daydreamer
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by PenSniper: 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:

Why ?
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by PenSniper: 7:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:

But does Niger Delta include Itsekiri and Benin ? I hope you are not confusing it with Southsouth ?
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Descartes: 7:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
egift:

When has Nigeria become a united entity?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Bishop Oyedepo Asked Church Members To Bring To Church On Sunday / Sahara Reporters:how To Remove Bukola Saraki From Office By The Nuclear Option / Pain, Confusion As Lawless Fulani Herdsmen Take Over BRT Lane-vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.