Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? (3479 Views)

BREAKING! Yoruba Youths Protest, Demand Nigeria Breakup As Hausas Attack More Yo / Imagine If Nigeria's Past Heroes Were Instagram Users... Lmao See For Yaself / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by walemoney007(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pennyways:
its possible for Niger Delta to stand as a country, forget the current political bias we are facing. though I can't predict the suppose president, but I think Rivers State could be a capital
forget jawe,everybody will want d capital to b located in dia state.just d way d middle belt can bcom a country,dats d way d south south cant bcom a country..most of d tribe in d south south are not even united eg d ijaws and itsekiris.d south south has neva been a republic,i dont fink dat will happen com 2015
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by PenSniper: 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
crixtex:

Nigeria is a country.. whether u like it or not

Keep dreaming

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by ektbear: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
sad
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by walemoney007(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
PenSniper:

But does Niger Delta include Itsekiri and Benin ? I hope you are not confusing it with Southsouth ?
Niger delta include d itsekiris and benin.but if u feel dey are not part of d niger delta,den u must b referin to ijaws territory alone as Niger delta
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by walemoney007(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
PenSniper:

Daydreamer
u are also dreamin if u fink Nigeria will divide next year
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by egift(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Descartes:
When has Nigeria become a united entity?

So how many countries are in Nigeria? You guys keep exposing the mentality and motives that has made the President to be less concerned about the masses and people of this Nation.
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by kobikwelu(m): 8:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
It may seem sexy to encourage breakup and anticipate eutopia afterwards, but in the end, all we will have is warring states.....look at Sudan and South sudan......look at Ethiopia and Eritrea.
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by PenSniper: 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
Niger delta include d itsekiris and benin.but if u feel dey are not part of d niger delta,den u must b referin to ijaws territory alone as Niger delta

Ok
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Collynzo9: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
kobikwelu:
It may seem sexy to encourage breakup and anticipate eutopia afterwards, but in the end, all we will have is warring states.....look at Sudan and South sudan......look at Ethiopia and Eritrea.

None of them has seen or is seeing anything worse than what boko haram is currently doing. The problem with many of you is that you forget what is happening right in your backyard and point at far flunged places.
Go and compare the casualty and displaced persons figure in South sudan with that of North east Nigeria (which is very much underestimated), then come again.

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by smallJagaban: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
I WILL BE HAPPY THAT FLAT...HEAD..S. WILL BE GOING BACK TO THEIR TO LANDLOCKED REGION WHICH THEY'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM..

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by fx45(m): 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
egift:

Jonathan took a United Nigeria and mismanaged it till breaking point.
United what? Are U so daft U can't reason again? Let's start with U here in Nairaland... Have U for single day in Ur entire stay here made any complimentary remark about Igbos? U've always been bitter and full of hatred. How does that translate to ' a Untied Nigeria'? Sometimes eeehhh! A lot of U are completely damaged beyond repair!
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
ektbear:
sad
parasite from the waste
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by armadeo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
There would be a loud bang next year many may not hear it but in the end the entity Nigeria will still stand.

Nothing dey happpen .
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Descartes: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
egift:

So how many countries are in Nigeria? You guys keep exposing the mentality and motives that has made the President to be less concerned about the masses and people of this Nation.
You have to ready the history of this dubious entity called Nigeria again, only then you will understand my stand with my statement.Remember to read "There Was a Country" by Achebe.
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
I saw this country dividing under a President from the North- Katsina or Kano. The break will start from the North and there will be dispute concerning where the President's home town lies, which will question the eligibility of the President to continue his reign. The National assembly will move for his impeachment and ultimately, the division. I see parts of Kwara and Kogi joining the Oodua Republic! To avoid the Mistake of Nigeria, every citizen of the new country took part in writing the constitution. I don't know about the other regions.
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Descartes: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
fx45:

United what? Are U so daft U can't reason again? Let's start with U here in Nairaland... Have U for single day in Ur entire stay here made any complimentary remark about Igbos? U've always been bitter and full of hatred. How does that translate to ' a Untied Nigeria'? Sometimes eeehhh! A lot of U are completely damaged beyond repair!
I have also noticed that. Always siding the Gambaris slaves
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by spenca: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
nnaemeka38:
@Spenca, you are a kid or mature man with no brain. Nigeria is a Luggard mistake and it is better every region part ways because it is on this ground peace will reign.

Okay, another Igbo waste is here, firstly I wouldn't take you serious because I know a matured mind with brains wouldn't respond in such a manner.
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by Pennyways: 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
forget jawe,everybody will want d capital to b located in dia state.just d way d middle belt can bcom a country,dats d way d south south cant bcom a country..most of d tribe in d south south are not even united eg d ijaws and itsekiris.d south south has neva been a republic,i dont fink dat will happen com 2015
I never believe in impossible
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by walemoney007(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pennyways:
I never believe in impossible
ok
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by kobikwelu(m): 3:04am On Nov 23, 2014
None of them has seen or is seeing anything worse than what boko haram is currently doing. The problem with many of you is that you forget what is happening right in your backyard and point at far flunged places.
Go and compare the casualty and displaced persons figure in South sudan with that of North east Nigeria (which is very much underestimated), then come again

Really? You are comparing fighting insurgents with full scale war??
How long has the war in Sudan or Ethiopia been raging? Boko haram is bombing a part of the rural country, you have the privilege to run to Lagos or some other city to camp (and rant on Nairaland). if it is an all out war, tell me where you will run to?

Please leave matter. War is NOT an option...avoid it at all costs....
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by macof(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
egift:

Jonathan took a United Nigeria and mismanaged it till breaking point.

Bros Nigeria was never united and will never be united
Let's not deceive ourselves anymore

Time has come. Death to Nigeria!
Arise Biafra
Arise Niger delta
Arise Oduduwa
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by macof(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
I would feel like I've jst been born again. I'll feel so happy I could jump of a bridge cheesy
My greatest prayer is for this damned Nigeria to die and disintegrate
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by tit(f): 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
walemoney007:
is not possible for an ijaw man,itsekiri,benin,efik,ikwere etc to live togeda..

we do not know that.
what we know is that ijaw, itsekiri, benin, efik, etc cannot live in peace with igbo, yoruba, hausa and so on.
Re: If Nigeria Breakup 2015 How Will You FEEL? by ibedun: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
cryKai those beautiful Igbo women- cry!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Hasn't The Price Of Diesel Fallen? / Compare Jonathan's Sportsmen Rally With APC 1million-man March / Power Generation: Government Should Stop Constructing Gas Fired Power Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.