Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Visit To The South East - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To The South East - FFK (6705 Views)

My Visit To South East Nigeria / My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To The South East - FFK by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2014
A TRIP TO THE EAST 

I have been in Umuahia since tuesday morning spending some good quality time with my friend and brother Governor Theodore Orji. 

He and I went to Ohafia today to attend a grand reception held in honor of Chief Ojo Maduekwe, the former Minister of Transport, the former Minister of Culture and Tourism, the former Minister of Foreign Affairs and our serving Ambassador to Canada. 

Ohafia is Maduekwe's home town and what a wonderful and charming place it is. Both Ohafia and Abriba (which is just next door) are really beautiful places and the people are so warm and friendly. 

Both towns are high up in the hills of northern Abia state in the eastern part of our country and frankly I have never seen as many grand and beautiful hill top mansions in one place before. 

It is like something from the great epic film titled ''Gone With The Wind''. You need to see Maduekwe's beautiful country home too. 

It is simply extraordinary. The igbo are truly amazing people and I am very proud of their sense of pride in their language, their culture, their history and their noble and illustrious heritage. 

We have put the issue of the igbo/yoruba debate far behind us now and thankfully I am now at peace with my igbo brothers and sisters again. I give thanks to God. Igbo kwenu....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by A7(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Watch his upcoming tweets about his sexcapade with wives of those men.

31 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Abagworo(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Nothing new. The road from Umuahia to Ohafia is a federal road in deplorable condition. Abiriba is the finest village in the country coutesy self-help. They planned, tarred and built up the town with little or nothing from government. Orji contributed nothing there.

7 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by docsholz(m): 10:49am On Nov 21, 2014
Tribal war a la loading.....
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Ffk should have at least take a trip to the once famous aba town which his so called friends still governs and see what it looks like.

8 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Adelaide2: 11:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by 9jii(m): 11:34am On Nov 21, 2014
This is one side of the story as he will have another to reveal politics change or get messier.
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by shineeye: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=9jii post=28215961]This is one side of the story as he will have another to reveal politics change or get messier.
[/quote There is no one side of the story igboland is one of the most develop places in nigeria to the point that huts have disappear in most igbo states you cannot compare at all..

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by chamboy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ppl's house now a form of Transformation
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by man4many9: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Very StVVdp man indeed..
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by adebisiema(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Incase[color=#000000][/color]

I----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_) WAS
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ - HERE
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
ffk ok o..cramjones wats ur take on this
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by seangy4konji: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ok now.
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Arysexy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wait for his tribal brothers that have never step out of their village to invade this thread and disown him

8 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by kettykin: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
it is so funny how these people can be made to swallow their words and bow in humility when the face full facts.

This is a man who some few months ago bragged how he would kick igbos out of lagos coming to see fine eastern cities finer than his most cherished lagos and swallowing his words in astonishment of his visit to Abiriba and Ohafia , what would he do if he visits owerri and Enugu possibly he will faint.

19 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Collynzo9: 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
A7:
Watch his upcoming tweets about his sexcapade with wives of those men.
LMAO!
@topic most of these guys who have formed an opinion of the south east as a deserted and undeveloped place always get shocked to their bone marrow when they visit the place.
I know a Yoruba guy who was left dumbfounded the first time he visited Enugh for a wedding ceremony.

8 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by focus7: 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Maduekwe and T A Orji should better hide their wives, daughters and female relatives less the news that will fill the media next will be his sexcapade.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Collynzo9: 12:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
chamboy:
Ppl's house now a form of Transformation
This isn't about politics or the governor. It is about the illustrious nature of the Igbos.
Read again

6 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Adelaide2: 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Abagworo:
Nothing new. The road from Umuahia to Ohafia is a federal road in deplorable condition. Abiriba is the finest village in the country coutesy self-help. They planned, tarred and built up the town with little or nothing from government. Orji contributed nothing there.

Correct

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by christejames(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Alaigbo amaka! Those that have never visited the east should do so asap and watch their lives (perception) transformed. The Igbo are just 'silent achievers'.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ffk the new toast cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by drnoel: 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sunnybobo3:
A TRIP TO THE EAST 

I have been in Umuahia since tuesday morning spending some good quality time with my friend and brother Governor Theodore Orji. 

He and I went to Ohafia today to attend a grand reception held in honor of Chief Ojo Maduekwe, the former Minister of Transport, the former Minister of Culture and Tourism, the former Minister of Foreign Affairs and our serving Ambassador to Canada. 

Ohafia is Maduekwe's home town and what a wonderful and charming place it is. Both Ohafia and Abriba (which is just next door) are really beautiful places and the people are so warm and friendly. 

Both towns are high up in the hills of northern Abia state in the eastern part of our country and frankly I have never seen as many grand and beautiful hill top mansions in one place before. 

It is like something from the great epic film titled ''Gone With The Wind''. You need to see Maduekwe's beautiful country home too. 

It is simply extraordinary. The igbo are truly amazing people and I am very proud of their sense of pride in their language, their culture, their history and their noble and illustrious heritage. 

We have put the issue of the igbo/yoruba debate far behind us now and thankfully I am now at peace with my igbo brothers and sisters again. I give thanks to God. Igbo kwenu....

Na wah ooh. When people seek relevance. They can commit suicide to get it. This man FFK has just shown us again how much of an ediot he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by idumuose(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Willy willy,i can see you viewing this thread.What have you got to say?

I hope to be @ abriba this december for a wedding ceremony.I heard the town is very beautiful.

Unfortunately,they have a useless governor.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Cashio(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
when i was in the east, we used to think that every part of the north is just remote. with fulani nomads everywhere.
with so many mosques and no churches. with so many huts and mud houses which are scattered throughout the deserts.
we also thought that once u annoy an hausa man, he will just stab u with his dagger and go his way.
we also thought that hausa is the only tribe in the north just as all the southeastern states are igbos.
we also believed that all northerners are illiterates who only indulge in menial jobs like cattle rearing, shoes mending, gatemen, etc
All those perceptions changed when i came to the north(kaduna).
LAST BULLET...don't just relax in ur mamas kitchen and generalize issues concerning places you have never been to.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Extractor101: 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
FFK is now a darling to the yeeboes. He is no more a drug addict and mad man. Chai....

10 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Descartes: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
Praise-singer cheesy
Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by Descartes: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
focus7:
Maduekwe and T A Orji should better hide their wives, daughters and female relatives less the new that will fill the media next will be his sexcapade.

grin grin grin

Mr. Kiss and Tell wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by MisterLongman(m): 2:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Extractor101:
FFK is now a darling to the yeeboes. He is no more a drug addict and mad man. Chai....
Change is the only constant thing

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
MisterLongman:

Change is the only constant thing
nothing changed, he is still a drug addict and all that .
His words here are just true, that's all

8 Likes

Re: My Visit To The South East - FFK by AustineE1: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
....true talk Mr.FFK but how come you escaped our preying eyes,we declared you'persona non grata'in the East,but they men at the helm of affairs shielded you with enough body guards!indeed i now believe the saying that 'in politics there are no permanent friends or foe,only permanent interest'!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Predicted Nnamdi Kanu Death Dies This Morning - PHOTOS / Wike, El-Rufai, Ugwuanyi, Abiodun Bag 2022 Leadership Newspaper Awards / Oil Marketers Lament As Inflation, Forex Shoot Up Operating Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.