Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Federal Public Service Institute Of Nigeria Massive Recruitment(over 65 Position - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Public Service Institute Of Nigeria Massive Recruitment(over 65 Position (1757 Views)

Federal Public Service Institute Of Nigeria Massive Recruitment( 65 Position) / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. / Anambra State Ministry Of Education Massive Recruitment (over 60 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Public Service Institute Of Nigeria Massive Recruitment(over 65 Position by Vokate: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Public Service Institute of Nigeria, a Federal Government owned Institute set up to ensure adequate training of workers in the Oil and Gas Sector seeks to recruit self driven, experienced, motivated and credible individuals to fill the under-listed positions: 1.) Lecturer Officer II C 2.) Lecturer Officer II B 3.) Lecturer Officer II A 4.) Lecturer Officer I 5.) Rig Click here to view details

Copied from www..com/jobscareer-center/

Shoprite Nigeria Job Recruitment (20 Positions)

The Shoprite Group of Companies, Africa's largest food retailer, operates 1581 corporate and 367 franchise outlets in 15 countries across Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands, and reported turnover of R102,204 billion for the year ended June 2014. The Company's headquarters are situated in the Western Cape province of South Africa. Shoprite Holdings Ltd is a public company listed Click here to view details

(1) (Reply)

I Got This Mail Today....i Want To Know How Genuine It Is / Visit And Apply For This Job / Salary Scale In Fidelity Pension Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.