Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,873 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Incredible Beauty Uses Of Coffee - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Incredible Beauty Uses Of Coffee (420 Views)

Top 10 Bizarre Uses Of Toothpastes / Here Is What Coffee Actually Does To Your Brain / Benefits And Effects Of Cups Of Coffee A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Beauty Uses Of Coffee by Naughtychief: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Incredible Beauty Uses Of Coffee
--------------- ------------
I was surfing the internet and came across this and decided to bring it here after so many reviews and people’s confirmation. Yes i know of the benefit of caffeine on the skin (beauty routine) but my mind had never gone towards coffee. Facial Coffee is packed with antioxidants, and this advantage helps it to fight skin aging by eliminating toxins and protecting the skin against free radicals from pollution, cigarette smoke, and more. Mix 2 tablespoons of coffee with 2 tablespoons of.

Read more: http://www..com/incredible-beauty-uses-of-coffee

(1) (Reply)

If Our Entire Bodies Are Replaced Within A Few Years / Please How Do I Start An Non-governmental Organisation. / Take Your Performance To A Whole New Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.