Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias (29414 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by armadeo(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2014
lanxlot:
what's phobia Its an irrational Fear. I dnt think failure should be On d list. evri1 wants to succeed, Hence, Its rational.

Let me explain what happened. Many of these celebs didn't understand the meaning of the term phobia so the interviewer simply asked them what do you fear most or what are you afraid of
Voila you get answers like failure, divorce, porverty miniskirt e.t.c.
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2014
diksucker:
i hav phobia for big blak diks they r painful

My dear,your "brain" don shift!!!
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Phobia for naija babes.
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by kwencypresh(f): 9:54am On Nov 22, 2014
so none of them have phobia for sugar daddies.
Tonto so u nor wan old abi
Old age is sumtin u cn neva run awy frm
Totolet u must old weda u like it or not
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by zonax(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2014
Got a great phobia for Rodents and been locked up/put in anything (like been tied up even as a joke).
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Elan83(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2014
diksucker:
i hav phobia for big blak diks they r painful
den mine go suit u, yllw modrate darga lyk screw drver
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by LOVEGINO(m): 10:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Somebody pls giv Vero my number.
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by dollyptosh(m): 10:07am On Nov 22, 2014
kwencypresh:
so none of them have phobia for sugar daddies.
Tonto so u nor wan old abi
Old age is sumtin u cn neva run awy frm
Totolet u must old weda u like it or not
hahaa no vex for am na
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2014
mine is phobia of poverty...me and poverty we are nt friends. and we will never b. IJN
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by tswagg007(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
3rd mainland bridge,lol,I don't use 2 ave rest Ọ̥f̶̲̥̅̊ mind wen am on it...so scary o
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by rattlesnake(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Absolute rubbish
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2014
Thank u so much. Extreme Awards means alot to be nominated. Plz open dz link www.xtremeent.com/awards/nominees Got nomimated for (Next Rated DJ Of The Year nd Rookie Of The Year) #DJ KENIDI will need yur votes please, vote link coming soon....#Evry Votes Counts...#hapi_wknd
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by jogerry: 10:11am On Nov 22, 2014
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT FEMALE = $15
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT MALE = $15
PAID CHEMISTRY DATING ACCOUNT = $10
PAID MATE 1 DATING ACCOUNT = $8
PAID ZOOSK DATING ACCOUNT = $12
ALIBABA ACCOUNT = $10
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $19K = $85
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $14K = $75
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $20K = $105
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $15K = $67
RDP USA .........................= $11
UPS ACCOUNT(GURANTEE SHIPPING) = $12
CPANEL( HACKED PANEL ) = $11
All logins working perfect
Add me up

kramankhan@yahoo.com
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Elan83(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2014
My own phobia iz goat meat,, if i venture ce u wit any,i go run cross country, i prefare grasscutter wit palmy instead!
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by deekseen(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2014
NaijaOptimist:
i have phobia for vehicles bending sideways due to bad road, i always feel it fall on it side.
I just developed this phobia very recently and it's getting increasingly worrisome.
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2014
yes yes yes...we made it to the finals of mr nairaland...we did it o..and we can still do it again smiley wink

https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#28235629

[size=25pt]so today is the grand finale of mr nairaland 2014...

naijaboiy humbly solicits and ask for your votes today as he realises his dream of attaining the much coveted crown of mr nairaland.....
you guys saw him through all the rounds!so finally he is there at the grand finale and you guys can do it again today...

God bless yall
God bless nairaland
God bless team omonaija smiley smiley smiley

please click on that link and vote for him smiley smiley smiley
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by laykhorn(m): 10:25am On Nov 22, 2014
I also have phobia for height. If by any chance I have to go to Comp Village in Ikeja, Oshodi or anywhere I'll use an overhead bridge, I go thru Agege so I can avoid d bridge. I also fear Third Mainland Bridge.... This is one of the reasons I almost failed a course last semester. I couldnt climb the mast to set-up a a wireless router.
lalasticlala, you need a blog. You' should be making a lot of cash with this ur findings
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by lalasticlala(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Leadn:

You need to get paid for what you do bro... yu deserve it! @Seun, this guy deserves to be a super mod!

Lovely command of English and nice write-ups...
Lovely command of English and nice write-ups...

Thanxx bros
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2014
Am deadly agoraphobic. I don't like too much crowd. My type will want my relatives and DAT of my husband to attend my wedding. I don't like crowd. Damnnnnnnnn...... As for failure and poverty. Its possible to av phobia for them coz if U've tasted success and riches, then U know going back to square one is lot of curse. Ask those who are bankrupt and U'll understand much better!
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by adanduka: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2014
Nobleval:
duh!...nothing stops her from having her own blog.

Really, she should. And she'll do well.

*modified
I have referred to lalasticlala as she. But it seems he's male LOL. Whatever sha. Well done!
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Chars1289: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2014
We don't knw all ds people here in Macedonia. BTW I have phobia listening to Nig`s 1st lady speeches (Madam Patience Jonathan).
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by kwencypresh(f): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2014
dollyptosh:
hahaa no vex for am na
She supose get phobia for tatto, fighting, smoking and dating married men

I nor vex again sha
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2014
lmao at Tonto Dikeh's phobia.. People are scared of cockroaches and all and she's scared of aging.. Smh!

IN OTHER NEWS

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE Emperorking20 FOR MR NL now.. He's cool, intelligent and humble, he's got all it takes grin Your vote counts and he needs it.. Here's d link: https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest

Voting has already commenced.. Vote for him by typing "I vote for Emperorking20, cc: Abumikey"
Thanks a lot!

Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by lalasticlala(m): 10:49am On Nov 22, 2014
adanduka:

Really, she should. And she'll do well.

*modified
I have referred to lalasticlala as she. But it seems he's male LOL. Whatever sha. Well done!

LOL
actually a HE
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by abbyyzino(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2014
I have phobia for fear...I'm phobophobic
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by otalenu(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2014
Veronica just caught my attention grin
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by horlabiyi(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2014
Lalastic you don come again. How you go dey call Annie Idibia a celebrity. Baba,abeg no dey fall my hand ooo.
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by MztrChukwu(m): 11:47am On Nov 22, 2014
I kno of a celeb with a phobia for doggie style angry
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by lalasticlala(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2014
horlabiyi:
Lalastic you don come again. How you go dey call Annie Idibia a celebrity. Baba,abeg no dey fall my hand ooo.
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by Lanceslot(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
I have fear of heights = ACROPHOBIA.
Re: Celebrities And Their Greatest Phobias by 100Cents: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
I have a natural phobia for height. Anything more than one storey height. No, No..

My second phobia is poverty. I hate being without money. In fact its a crime to me..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon: 'I'm Going Back To School. I Missed A Job Because I Lack Degree' / 2 Girls Pregnant for 2Face Idibia / Genevieve Nnaji's 34th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.