Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now (1469 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Funny Facebook Status Updates / How 2 Respond To Some Irritating And Boring Facebook Status Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by ggrin(f): 11:39am On Nov 21, 2014
We’ve all read status(s) we don’t particularly enjoy, but there are a few status-trends on Facebook that are universally awful. I’d like to shed some light on the status(s) that should cease to exist Immediately>
sad

1. The Cliff Hanger

“Ugh”, “FML”, “Days like these make me so depressed”
You obviously want people to ask what’s going on. About 5%
of your Facebook friends will die from curiosity and cave in to
ask what’s up, but the other 95% of us know you’re being
intentionally vague for attention. It’s annoying. Stop.angry

2. The Shocker

“Going to the ER”, “Totaled my car”
If you’re going to the hospital or you have just been in an
accident of some sort, you probably shouldn’t be making a status about it. This is not an appropriate way to tell your
friends and family about something bad. If you’re well enough
to post on fb, you can make a phone callundecided

3. The Private Message

“Omg I know you have your phone on you, bitches need to
text back damn”, “Smh why do people have to talk about me
behind my back SAY IT TO MY FACE.”
Why do you need to post it all over Facebook? These status(s)
are clearly directed at someone in particular. Talk to them.
This is a waste of my news feed

4. The Friend Dump

“Just cleaned out my friends list, if you’re reading this,
congrats!”
Wow thanks, I’m so glad you kept me on your friends list so I can continue to read your pointless statuses. *Deletes*tongue

5. The Minute-to-Minute Update

“Going to bed”, “Time for a shower”, “Laundry is so boring”
No YOU are boring. What is the actual point of this? Who are
you talking to? There is a reason you have zero likes on this
statusangry

6. The Overly Hashtagged

“Going to the gym! #gym #lift #girlsthatlift #cardio
#healthylife #getfit #getripped #strong
#thebestihaveeverfeltinmylife”
Hashtags can be fun when used appropriately. This, on the
other hand, is abuse. No one likes to try and pick out the words
in a hashtag to figure out what it says.
What If Iwroteallmysentenceslikethisnowyouknowhowifeel
If you’re guilty of posting any of these kinds of statuses, it’s
okay. We all make mistakes. But now you know bettersad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Ejovwoke(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lolzzz. May guy status
My guy: I will b offline for the moment,........bla bLa bla....
Mi:how e take affect me and price of garri,who u help?...
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
lols am guilty of some of the above sha ooo. grin grin
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
And some niggas be like I love you jesus

Jesus get facebook acct ni

With hash tag.jesuspikin

Stewpid people
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Rapsainot(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
ah don't know the village dah crowned her father. After her useless write up, her hashtag belike #dorofinegeh #princessOfLife... undecided
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by ggrin(f): 2:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Rapsainot:
ah don't know the village dah crowned her father. After her useless write up, her hashtag belike #dorofinegeh #princessOfLife... undecided
grin
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
What is facebook btw i skul at Bh universuicide in sambisa
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
The "like" hunters them be like, "click the like button if You like water" as if there's anyone who hates it. undecided
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by herald9: 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
People still dey use Facebook in this NL age

#batterylow
#signingout
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Bantino(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Op you try; for once we are not reading some cooked up 'Andyblaze student' write up.... grin
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by dstnd: 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
I love to love ds !frontpage ooo
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by ggrin(f): 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Bantino:
Op you try; for once we are not reading some cooked up 'Andyblaze student' write up.... grin
I don graduate nasadsadsad
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by iceberylin(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Incase
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by constance500: 5:58am On Nov 22, 2014
I'm coming
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Enosa1(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2014
brb
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by ggrin(f): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Viewing this topic: nickz(m)angryangry
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 24, 2014
I have fb friends that are guilty of No 1, 3 and 4. Annoying is an understatement.
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by nickz(m): 11:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
Viewing this topic: nickz(m)angryangry
wasn't even online 9:41....??

are you done fuckin urselfsad
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by ggrin(f): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2014
nickz:
wasn't even online 9:41....??

are you done fuckin urselfsad
undecided
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ejovwoke:
Lolzzz. May guy status
My guy: I will b offline for the moment,........bla bLa bla....
Mi:how e take affect me and price of garri,who u help?...
u'r a Deltan?
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Ejovwoke(m): 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
u'r a Deltan?
yep!!!,Warri confirm.
Re: 6 Facebook Status(s) That Need To Stop Right Now by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ejovwoke:
yep!!!,Warri confirm.
wow! Ma kinsmen don full nairaland o

I greet u anyhow bros

(1) (Reply)

Left-handers (Lefties) Turned Right-handers Share Your Experience / The Way Nairalanders React To Posts / How Can One Download Pictures From This Site To Phone Using Opera Mini.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.