Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

$30 Signup Bonus - Turn $5 To $20 (payment Proof) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / $30 Signup Bonus - Turn $5 To $20 (payment Proof) (3214 Views)

Be Rich With Aaa-profit (see My Payment Proof) / Trick To Get Mtn #20,000 Bonus, 200 Sms, 500mb To 3gig Data Bundle / My $30 Worth Of Free Exportation Of Bitterkola To European Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

$30 Signup Bonus - Turn $5 To $20 (payment Proof) by ghb100: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2014
Hey guys!
I have something awesome to show you today. I have rocked this with my friends for almost two months now and I am about to let you know today.

Maybe some of you have seen it before on the net but had a doubt as I did have it when a friend recommended to me before...Until I saw his payment proof I wouldn't have joined. Doubt is really killing us smiley. hmmmm....that's our nature anyway so I wouldn't blame anyone. But one thing we should know also is that we must be bold enough to take RISK. The fear to take risk could let us lose something great in our lives.
That's my little advice by the way.."We should not always wait to see payment proofs before we GRAB an opportunity." If someone had not taken the risk we wouldn't have known the authenticity of that program.

LET PROCEED NOW:

What I am about to show you is an investment program and I don't know how you will call it whether HYIP or investment.
They have been in existence for more than a year, situated in the UK and they have paid investors till date and are still paying...I will show you my payments proof below post.

GET A QUICK SIGNUP BONUS OF $30
Get paid $2.50 for each free referral (Best CPL)
Get paid 50% of all ref's deposits

INVESTMENT PLANS:

BEGINNER INVESTMENT PLAN
*Deposit $5 - $49
*Interests 20% daily
*Investment period 20 days
*Total income 400%
*Deposit not refundable
*Payouts every Monday- Wednesday
*First payout after 20 days

STANDARD INVESTMENT PLAN
*Deposit $50 - $249
*Interests 50% daily
*Total income 1,000%
*Deposit not refundable
*First payout after 20 days

ADVANCED INVESTMENT PLAN
*Deposit $250 - $749
*Interests 500% daily
*Total income 10,000%
*Deposit is refundable
*First payout after 10 days

PROFESSIONAL INVESTMENT PLAN
*Deposit $750 and above
*Interests 5,000% daily
*Total income 100,000%
*Deposit is refundable
*First payout after 5 days

NOTE: Deposits are ONLY refundable on "Advanced & Professional Investment Plan."

Payment Processors allowed:
Perfect Money, Egopay, OkPay, Payza, Payeer and Bitcoin

CLAIM YOUR $30 SIGNUP BONUS - CLICK HERE

You can see below for my account stats and Payment Proofs..

My Account Stats:

Payment Proof:

I started with only $10 and have withdrawn more than $500 and still withdrawing...

P.S. You can add me on skype: gilbert.mozu or Whatsapp: +233547470715
Re: $30 Signup Bonus - Turn $5 To $20 (payment Proof) by ghb100: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
You are warmly welcome all those who sent me a whatsapp message concerning this post...This is not fake as you will think.. I knew it would still be hard for people to believe the crazy returns on this investment program but that's the gospel truth. I am not the Admin. I am only a member and my job is to make money there for a living. Trying with $5 is not a big deal. After all, it will turn to be a very big deal for you and you can also make money by referring your friends.

Note: You can make some money from referrals but you can't withdraw unless you upgrade your account by investing a minimum of $5.

You are always welcome to message me on skype: gilbert.mozu or Whatsapp: +233547470715

(1) (Reply)

Power Bike Helmet 4 Sale And Affordable / V6 Super Speed Watch Available For Sale / Aso Oke Outfit For Engagement & Aso Ebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.