Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,805 members, 7,802,573 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? (8334 Views)

I Forsee A SS /SE Grand Alliance To Seek For A New Nation / I Forsee PDP/GEJ Changing Sambo As Vp Candidate / I Forsee A Military Coup Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Fulaman198(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rexxie:

whatever..u decoded,didntcha,paras...?

You are a slowpoke. If anything you are the bigger parasite to the country because you have refused to get yourself educated in order to be a positive benefactor to the nation. You are a disgrace!
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are a slowpoke. If anything you are the bigger parasite to the country because you have refused to get yourself educated in order to be a positive benefactor to the nation. You are a disgrace!
u should be grateful u finally got some nomadic and almajiri education cortesy GEJ's almajiri project..but of course,that still will not affect yall parasitic ways one bit,not as though i care...cos yall shameless and disgusting tapeworms are sure getting what you want.....in your arewa republic.
By the way,hows the herd?
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
walemoney007:
bonny and opobo are not ibo lands,bonny and opobo are ijaw land

check this out

BONNY COMMUNITY LEADERS & PROFESSIONALS UNDER THE AEGIS OF BONNY DEMOCRATIC FRONTS VISITS WIKE, CANVASSES SUPPORT FOR HIS ELECTION.

Cc: Achor Omodu, Somina Johnbull, Opus Okafor, Russell Bluejack, Kennedy Friday, Victor Adokiye Georgewill, Pureh Kalango, Anuebunwa Chidozie, Dike Vincent Amadi, Ernest Allibrochonma, Hanny Woko, King Wenenda Onukwuru

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rexxie:

giant malu

buddy why you so angry? ... juwt some joke nigga. when oil prive drop to around $20, Niger delta will stop talking about separation
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by abdulwastecx(m): 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rexxie:

giant malu

buddy why you so angry? ... just some joke nigga. when oil prive drop to around $20, Niger delta will stop talking about separation
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
abdulwastecx:

buddy why you so angry? ... just some joke nigga. when oil prive drop to around $20, Niger delta will stop talking about separation
k am sorry but common man,u dont joke with things like that! The nd has bn da goose laying da golden eggs n virtually got nothing to show for it! And if eventually da prize drops that low or da crude dries up n da attendant natural disasters like quakes sets in,whats gonna be da fate of da nd and her people? It hurts really,it hurts what da nd has been n is still facing.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by cheruv: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
xharder:

check this out

BONNY COMMUNITY LEADERS & PROFESSIONALS UNDER THE AEGIS OF BONNY DEMOCRATIC FRONTS VISITS WIKE, CANVASSES SUPPORT FOR HIS ELECTION.

Cc: Achor Omodu, Somina Johnbull, Opus Okafor, Russell Bluejack, Kennedy Friday, Victor Adokiye Georgewill, Pureh Kalango, Anuebunwa Chidozie, Dike Vincent Amadi, Ernest Allibrochonma, Hanny Woko, King Wenenda Onukwuru
don't mind the meddler that can't mind his biz
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
walemoney007:
bonny and opobo are not ibo lands,bonny and opobo are ijaw land

check this out again

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Opobo/Nkoro
LGA
Opobo/Nkoro is located in Nigeria
Opobo/Nkoro
Opobo/Nkoro
Coordinates: 4°34′5″N 7°33′10″E
Country Nigeria
State Rivers State
Time zone WAT (UTC+1)

Opobo/Nkoro is a Local Government Area in Rivers State, Nigeria. It is part of the Andoni/Opobo/nkoro constituency of the Nigerian National Assembly delegation from Rivers. The capital is Opobo Town.[1]

The Opobo/Nkoro people are mainly farmers and fishermen.They are of Igbo extraction. They speak Igbo language mixed with pidgin and Igbani. Just like the neighbouring Bonny, founded by Ndokis of Azuogu, slaves from the hinterlan transformed the demography of the area when the Transatlantic Slave Trade was abolished. Ijaws who came in as porters also settled there and the Igbo language was adopted. Although, there are no indigenous Ijaw communities there, most Ijaw migrants and porters have fully been integrated into the original indigenous Igbo communities.

Pro-Natura International Nigeria has been assisting in community-led development in the LGA.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opobo/Nkoro

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Fulaman198(m): 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rexxie:

u should be grateful u finally got some nomadic and almajiri education cortesy GEJ's almajiri project..but of course,that still will not affect yall parasitic ways one bit,not as though i care...cos yall shameless and disgusting tapeworms are sure getting what you want.....in your arewa republic.
By the way,hows the herd?

An uneducated fool who can't type a proper English sentence like you shouldn't even be speaking to someone more educated than yourself. You are a huge disgrace to this country.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fulaman198:

An uneducated fool who can't type a proper English sentence like you shouldn't even be speaking to someone more educated than yourself. You are a huge disgrace to this country.
talk'bout an educated cow and retrogressive parasite..like i said earlier,yall tapeworms gonna have ur desires,u can have the country to ur godforsaken wretched selves..
Again,hows da herd,hows ur fellow cows?
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Fulaman198(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rexxie:

talk'bout an educated cow and retrogressive parasite..like i said earlier,yall tapeworms gonna have ur desires,u can have the country to ur godforsaken wretched selves..
Again,hows da herd,hows ur fellow cows?

When you learn to write proper English without all the failed grammatical errors come back and talk to me about who is educated. From what I can see thus far from you is that you're an envious human being without an education.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
Fulaman198:

When you learn to write proper English without all the failed grammatical errors come back and talk to me about who is educated. From what I can see thus far from you is that you're an envious human being without an education.
i like da way u moooo,cow
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by jmoore(m): 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
How can Nigeria breakup into more than 1,000 countries? Yes, that is the scenario if we break up. Your village will declare its own independence too.

Are we going to break up? No, it won't happen.

Revolution? By which people? By corrupt followers or good followers?
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by simplychic(f): 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Every region is better off on their own, everyone will survive after the break there is no one who will suffer.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by jmoore(m): 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2014
simplychic:
Every region is better off on their own, everyone will survive after the break there is no one who will suffer.
How many regions?

The same set of bad politicians will disappear after the breakup, right?
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by walemoney007(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2014
cheruv:

there are two things... what you know and what's obtainable.what you know is your opinion which I'd conveniently ask you to shove up your @rse kos no one gives a damn about it. when Nigeria breaks up,this is what would happen
1]unification of areas where Igbo language is spoken..this includes bonny and opobo in rivers;igbanke in Edo;legbo and other areas west of river cross in CRS;izzi tribal areas in Benue;omambala areas of kogi
2]resistance by our imperial army of attempts to meddle in our affairs. I'd not be surprised at a war between us and yolobas due to the propensity of yolobas to meddle in Igbo affairs.
believe whatever you want, but this is what will happen smiley
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by walemoney007(m): 6:59am On Nov 24, 2014
cheruv:

there are two things... what you know and what's obtainable.what you know is your opinion which I'd conveniently ask you to shove up your @rse kos no one gives a damn about it. when Nigeria breaks up,this is what would happen
1]unification of areas where Igbo language is spoken..this includes bonny and opobo in rivers;igbanke in Edo;legbo and other areas west of river cross in CRS;izzi tribal areas in Benue;omambala areas of kogi
2]resistance by our imperial army of attempts to meddle in our affairs. I'd not be surprised at a war between us and yolobas due to the propensity of yolobas to meddle in Igbo affairs.
believe whatever you want, but this is what will happen smiley
u can keep on rantin,i dont giv a dam about all wot u wrote up dia.bonny and opobo are ijaw land.if u dont lik dat,u can kill ursef
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by mcquin(m): 7:19am On Nov 24, 2014
This petting of SE, SS is way too much. For me they should be given the BIAFRA they so crave for, that is if within the Biafra, new calls for another division won't crop up. Well that is not my problem.

Truth be told,if Nigeria gives up on wooing S.E, they might no longer even feel like leaving anymore. Like a lady that has fallen for a guy but keeps pushing him away.

In any case their continuous threat now seems more of a blackmail and no longer inreresting. Make them waka.

And this is an Efik man talking. If you wan argue my place of origin, like many would love to do, you can do that.

So if you wan waka Mbok Woroh!

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2014
@Fulaman and @Rexxie, c'mon guys! You're grown-up, stop this e-war now please.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2014
HrtBrkSteve:
@Fulaman and @Rexxie, c'mon guys! You're grown-up, stop this e-war now please.
well you got lotsa jackarsses and mouth foaming dumbarsse parasites on here and their wretched arsses just wont quit whistling..so its only proper someone gives them the treatment they so much desire..
If da easterners desires biafra,just as we desire da nd republic-away from parasites and dogs_in_other_peoples_mangers_and_resources tapeworms-and are getting it,then its their esteemed rights and should be respected.
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by knightsTempler: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2014
Our problem is due to a faulty political structure that was set up by winners of the civil war to exploit the resources of the country for personal benefit. Just like the UK, it is a unitary system, but imagine a situation where every industry in the UK is run down, because some feel it is easier to make a sloven billion or two from North Sea oil blocks in a life of sleaze and extortion enforced with state terror.

They grab you by the balls and the nation by the jugular; they actively work to entrench chaos, because the ability to organise is the ability develop and the ability to resist.

In a normal country, no one would even dream to exist as an evil parasite on their own people. For this, we blame Lugard, an evil being who brought strange bed fellows together for reasons of extortion, without as much as getting them to sign a contract of belonging.

I've posted a rather simplistic summary of our problems. Regardless of how simple, our problems can be summed in a single word, "organisation." That single word is all we need and that state of existence will never be acquired until all sides sign up to a contract of belonging and nationhood; that can only come through a national conference.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by pazienza(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2014
I don't want any union with the Urhobos,Isokos,Itsekiris,Ijaws and Edos.

Only an Igbo republic,comprising of all Igbo/Igboid speaking people currently found in Edo, Delta,Anambra,Enugu,Ebonyi,Benue,Imo,Rivers,Abia,Bayelsa,Akwa ibom and Cross river states would do.

The only non Igbo groups that would be allowed to be part of the new Biafra, upon mutual agreement between them and us, are the Ibibios/Efiks/Annangs, the Obolo/Andoni/Ibeno, and the Ogoni/Elemes.

Anything else beyond this would only lead to creation of a mini Nigeria, a tower of babel 2.0.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Osakah24(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2014
Fulaman198:

I would say remove corruption and poor leadership in Nigeria and 80% of Nigeria's problems are solved. Our leaders don't want to lead, they want to steal.
This level of corruption started when oil was discovered, if we switch back to regionalism as he suggested their will be positive competition and less dependency,but when another region contributes almost everything and others aren't making encouraging inputs what you ll get is looting because even the politicians knows that the current system is not sustainable so they stockpile our common wealth for themselves and their children hoping that when the oil flow stops they will go back to their loot.What do u think would happen if the north east started contributing 50% of our common wealth? or any other northern region? they wont wanna share it at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by pazienza(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2014
There can never be a revolution in Nigeria, for the simple reason that Nigeria is not a Nation, the people were not, are not,and are never going to be one. That was the purpose of the Berlin conference, the whites purposely created dysfunctional entities,and named them countries.

The emancipation of Africa/the black man, would begin with the destruction of the Berlin anomalies, and creation of real stable nations, from where we can all unite and develop a unity of purpose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Osakah24:
This level of corruption started when oil was discovered, if we switch back to regionalism as he suggested their will be positive competition and less dependency,but when another region contributes almost everything and others aren't making encouraging inputs what you ll get is looting because even the politicians knows that the current system is not sustainable so they stockpile our common wealth for themselves and their children hoping that when the oil flow stops they will go back to their loot.What do u think would happen if the north east started contributing 50% of our common wealth? or any other northern region? they wont wanna share it at all.
God bless you beyond your expectations..
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Osakah24(m): 9:38am On Nov 24, 2014
Rexxie:

God bless you beyond your expectations..
Amen oooo, And same to you.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Rexxie:

well you got lotsa jackarsses and mouth foaming dumbarsse parasites on here and their wretched arsses just wont quit whistling..so its only proper someone gives them the treatment they so much desire..
If da easterners desires biafra,just as we desire da nd republic-away from parasites and dogs_in_other_peoples_mangers_and_resources tapeworms-and are getting it,then its their esteemed rights and should be respected.
Ok bro, its ok.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by cheruv: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2014
walemoney007:
u can keep on rantin,i dont giv a dam about all wot u wrote up dia.bonny and opobo are ijaw land.if u dont lik dat,u can kill ursef
mtschewww!! angry
who get your time kwanu?
Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Ayus34(m): 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
chinziaski:

We can start.

We can open blogs and create threads.

These things will enlighten minds.

We can go to rural settlements and educated them about oneness. Teach them beauty of unity in diversity.

If we can encourage the tolerance of the next tribe, we can do more! We have the man-power and the technical strength to be up there.

Brother, we can do it.
definitely u can do it except my type of person.... .Nigeria is a falsified jungle oh sorry country they call it and it's hight time we break it if possible into pieces where everyone will ve a say in the govt of his place.....not some set of jackals oppressing the citizens and treating our constitutions with impunity,right now all I want is an ODUA NATION nothing on earth will change my belief on that.......reason Im praying for GEJ to polarise the country until we breakaway and I know God will help to take actions that will bring about that!
ODUA NATION IS ALL I WANT!

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Ayus34(m): 3:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
Wildjoe:

How can south east become overcrowded in such an event? The smallest state in the south east is one and half the size of lagos state that has over 20 million population. Is it not better to allow the Igbo cry their cry? Enugu, the capital of Biafra has abundant land for new satelite cities.
though I'm not against ur ideology but get urs fact right ......the whole of southeast is not upto Oyo state in terms of land mass...
but despite that it will be wrong to belief southeast will suffer. .....every regions in this country ve the potential to develop and survive ......though the truth is that some can be richer than the others,and doesn't mean a state with oil will automatically be richer.....but a state with good leaders and a clear vision that sees opportunities in their adversities....it might even be the North. ....remember u can't compare Switzerland with angola despite the presence of oil in Angola. ... . ALL I WANT RIGHT NOW IS AN EGALITARIAN ODUA NATION!! !

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Ayus34(m): 3:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
davo3286:
Which kind of yeye breakup u dey talk so?! Nigeria stays and that's final! angry

The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders of today, but the leaders of tomorrow.
bro u are absolutely right but the youth of tomorrow are not ready for change!
but in our NEW ODUA NATION, those youths will be thrown out as we strife to build a nation that will be an envy of the world at large.....ODUA NATION SHALL RISE AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Don't You Forsee An Evolution Or Break-up Soon In Nigeria?? by Ayus34(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
meccuno:
The black man isn't smart.....these white people are knocking our heads together and we are playing along to their script.....the igbos showed something that was a reality check to the world that the black man is not a savage and brain dead like the whites would depict us.......they where technological advances within a 30 month period......it only showed that we have the potentials to be great which startled them.......but instead of building on the progresses made during the war even if it was bloody and brought distrust between the igbos and nigeria,the current leaders went back to the same mistake that led to the civil war.....awolowo was a bright fellow.....and he knew what he wanted to achieve for Nigeria....but the Northern elites thought differently.they wanted power and nothing else.....not for development or progress but to subdue the south and the middle belt minorities....we all have something to offer....whether human or natural resources.....but it could be achieved iif we drop this "my tribe is better than urs" it won't take us anywhere.....I used to think that the northerners where bunch of uneducated peeps until I started mingling with them northerners like jos boys,kaduna guys.....and you would be amazed @ how exposed and brilliant they are......religion,tribalism,corruption are the monsters destroying this country.....if we don't kill them,the log would still be in our eyes.....
lot of wisdom in urs writeup....but the truth is that we can't mend again......so better we breakup this jungle and start afresh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9th NASS: Fresh Suit Seeks Reversal Of Apc’s Zoning Of Leadership Position / EFCC Must Investigate Hadiza Bala-Usman For 'Looting' NPA - PDP / 2023 Presidency: Bauchi APC Delegates Endorse Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.