Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. (9277 Views)

Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim / Terrorists Are Basically Criminals Hiding Behind A False Religion! / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by asodeboyede(m): 5:13am On Nov 28, 2014
The real moslems are the Jihadist! The likes of shekau, they are the ones paying respect to the legacy of mohammed! Read the hadith and the quran very well! Or should we say allah is double-tongued! Far from it!

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by PastorKun(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2014
gatiano:
Jesus belonged to ALLAH. without ALLAH, there is no Jesus. without ALLAH, you would have no air to breath. your children, grandchildren will be Muslims. except if ALLAH wills it that you die eternally. tell me what does living eternally means?

Stop this nonsense, Jesus does not belong to allah. He belongs to the supreme God who created the universe through him.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Diffdeef(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2014
Abeg Why does this my thread no wan reach frontpage since?
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2014
gatiano:
You read it, and then you understood who the devils and the sons of devil were and still are, yet you are unintelligently trying to twist the truth to align it with what you are accustomed to, bearing false witness. I tried to remember if there was ever a time that i had referred to ALLAH as a devil, and i can't remember. because i was a christian since i was born and until i came back to what i was meant to be, what i was born to be which is a muslim, christianity never made an atom of sense (i'm sorry to the christians in the house, and that to those who are crytallized into the oneness of Jesus may the peace and blessing of ALLAH be with him). if i have ever for a second in my life and in my thought perceived ALLAH to be Devil, i beg for the forgiveness of doing so. ALLAH is oft forgiving Father, He is the most merciful. If you won't stop talking ignorantly, then never, never forget what you are saying or proclaiming.
you were never a christian and Allah is satan!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
well, never ever forget that you said that.
Ovacoma:

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
You are dumb and blind, you lack basic mathematical sense. How can ALLAH create the universe through Jesus, when Jesus is only 2047 years ago? do you know how old the earth is? did Jesus ever use the word "GOD", would he even understand if anyone calls him Jesus? there was no english in his time. you would say Yhwh (Yahweh), this was just 4000 years ago, what then was ALLAH called before then? like i said fake muslims will lose in their attempt to deceive and ridicule the real muslims, and christianity will definitely be no more, not that they would be killed, no but they would convert into the true religion of GOD/ALLAH which is Islam, they will, by the time chastisement of ALLAH overtake you and your likes, you will summit, and the spirit of iblis will leave your soul alone.
PastorKun:

Stop this nonsense, Jesus does not belong to allah. He belongs to the supreme God who created the universe through him.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
and you are right, i was never a christian, i just thought i was since it was what i was exposed to, however, I was born a muslim. i was born in the image and righteousness of ALLAH, even when i'm not perfect, He backs me up, and He is just more than sufficient.
Ovacoma:

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by PastorKun(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
gatiano:
You are dumb and blind, you lack basic mathematical sense. How can ALLAH create the universe through Jesus, when Jesus is only 2047 years ago? do you know how old the earth is? did Jesus ever use the word "GOD", would he even understand if anyone calls him Jesus? there was no english in his time. you would say Yhwh (Yahweh), this was just 4000 years ago, what then was ALLAH called before then? like i said fake muslims will lose in their attempt to deceive and ridicule the real muslims, and christianity will definitely be no more, not that they would be killed, no but they would convert into the true religion of GOD/ALLAH which is Islam, they will, by the time chastisement of ALLAH overtake you and your likes, you will summit, and the spirit of iblis will leave your soul alone.

Stop talking rubbish and misquoting me. I never said allah created the universe through Jesus. I said the almighty God(not allah) created the universe through Jesus who was with him at the beginning of creation.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by yazach: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ovacoma:

Let me ask you a question if you will sincerely answer it

Assuming somebody say to you: Your God is Satan, how would you feel?
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by yazach: 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
asodeboyede:
The real moslems are the Jihadist! The likes of shekau, they are the ones paying respect to the legacy of mohammed! Read the hadith and the quran very well! Or should we say allah is double-tongued! Far from it!

So also the real christians are the like of Adolf Hitler, Ayo Orisajefo(Boko Haram arms supplier), Catholic terror in Vietnam etc. You will need to read your bible very well
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
gatiano:
and you are right, i was never a christian, i just thought i was since it was what i was exposed to, however, I was born a muslim. i was born in the image and righteousness of ALLAH, even when i'm not perfect, He backs me up, and He is just more than sufficient.
anybody or diety dat reject the sonship of Jesus Christ is an anti- Christ. Followers of allah deny that Jesus is the Son of God and the only Savior of the world. Since this lie is wriiten in d book of allah, allah is satan, d liar. Read 1 John 2:22 to 23, 1 John 4:3 2 john 1:7. Compare the above verses with John 8 : 44. You wil see that im not the one that call allah satan, but allah just fits in to d Jesus' description of satan or devil. Also read Revelation 12 : 9 to 12. You wil see that satan is a deceiver who deceives you to believe dat he is God, and wants the whole world to worship him instead of worshiping God. Never forget to read Isaiah 14:13 and 14.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by yazach: 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
what will christians say regarding these verses of the bible

Let us look at Deuteronomy 13:6-9 "If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying: Let us go and worship other gods (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other, or gods of other religions), do not yield to him or listen to him. Show him no pity. Do not spare him or shield him. You must certainly put him to death. Your hand must be the first in putting him to death, and then the hands of all the people."

Also let us look at Deuteronomy 17:3-5 "And he should go and worship other gods and bow down to them or to the sun or the moon or all the army of the heavens, .....and you must stone such one with stones and such one must die."

Don't tell me it is Old testament and we are now living by grace and love
so take this Matthew15: 3-4
3 Jesus replied, "And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?
4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.'
If you are living by grace why would Jesus said this?

Ok take another one from paul(New testament)

28. Furthermore, since they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, he gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done.
29. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
30. slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;
31. they are senseless, faithless, heartless, ruthless.
32. Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
yazach:

So also the real christians are the like of Adolf Hitler, Ayo Orisajefo(Boko Haram arms supplier), Catholic terror in Vietnam etc. You will need to read your bible very well
Jesus never preaches violence or acts violently in the Bible!
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Jesus was with ALLAH/GOD when ALLAH was creating everything? why was not he mentioned? Jesus was there, like the devil told you and you ate it up and believed. The devil deceived everybody, me too but not to the extent of believing that Jesus was there when ALLAH created the universe. In short, do you know who you are? do you know who GOD/ALLAH is? and do you have any idea who satan/devils are? You my brother, you know so little that your ignorance is so dark and it overwhelms your everything body life and soul. seek your true fathers. Father to the fathers of your fathers. learn who you are and free yourself from the bondages of devils and ignorance.
PastorKun:

Stop talking rubbish and misquoting me. I never said allah created the universe through Jesus. I said the almighty God(not allah) created the universe through Jesus who was with him at the beginning of creation.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by yazach: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Who could have done this?

Many are feared dead in a bomb blast that occured at Kano Central Mosque on Friday during Juma’at prayers.

Kano Central Mosque is where the Emir of Kano usually leads prayers on Friday.

Details later.

source:
http://leadership.ng/news/392076/many-feared-dead-bomb-blast-kano-central-mosque

Options:
A- Muslim
B- Christians
c- Bokoharam
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
haaaaaa! there you go again, You in your mind and thought, through your mouth accused GOD/ALLAH, Your GOD, of raping and commiting adultery, yet you love him and mock him everyday in the name of praises. your GOD is divided into three entities or dieties, father, son and holy spirit. to me that is an ineffective god, he is only 33.3% effective so he needed a spirit and a son to be effective, that god is nothing to me, with the power ALLAH imposed on me and the knowledge ALLAH gave me, i can crush your god forever, the three of them, yes me, a nobody because i'm sure of myself and i know who backs me. Your god is not sure, he needs two others to be somewhat confidence. ALLAH needs nobody's permission, he is self made, and he made everything. since you have accused GOD of raping and adultery, that means Jesus is not a child of Love. and we know GOD is LOVE. Love is not raping or adultery. if you were Joseph, mary's husband and Jesus's real father, how would you feel? well i know, since it is your unjust god, you won't do nothing, that is why anybody can easily rape our women/daughters/mothers/sisters and we can't do nothing. what a pitiful people. was not it taught to you that the first commandment is you shall not worship anyother except Your GOD. this mean 1 entity not three. some christians added mary, some eastern orthodoxy christians have multiple saints that they worship. and you have the gust to call muslims names, you my friend/brother don't have a chance.

Ovacoma:

anybody or diety dat reject the sonship of Jesus Christ is an anti- Christ. Followers of allah deny that Jesus is the Son of God and the only Savior of the world. Since this lie is wriiten in d book of allah, allah is satan, d liar. Read 1 John 2:22 to 23, 1 John 4:3 2 john 1:7. Compare the above verses with John 8 : 44. You wil see that im not the one that call allah satan, but allah just fits in to d Jesus' description of satan or devil. Also read Revelation 12 : 9 to 12. You wil see that satan is a deceiver who deceives you to believe dat he is God, and wants the whole world to worship him instead of worshiping God. Never forget to read Isaiah 14:13 and 14.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 3:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
yes he didn't, he was suppose to preach love to the people until he realized that they were the real devils. they killed him. Jesus was a wonderful man, no doubt. but equalling him to GOD was the touch of the devils to enslave your soul.
Ovacoma:

Jesus never preaches violence or acts violently in the Bible!
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Maamin(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
gatiano:
haaaaaa! there you go again, You in your mind and thought, through your mouth accused GOD/ALLAH, Your GOD, of raping and commiting adultery, yet you love him and mock him everyday in the name of praises. your GOD is divided into three entities or dieties, father, son and holy spirit. to me that is an ineffective god, he is only 33.3% effective so he needed a spirit and a son to be effective, that god is nothing to me, with the power ALLAH imposed on me and the knowledge ALLAH gave me, i can crush your god forever, the three of them, yes me, a nobody because i'm sure of myself and i know who backs me. Your god is not sure, he needs two others to be somewhat confidence. ALLAH needs nobody's permission, he is self made, and he made everything. since you have accused GOD of raping and adultery, that means Jesus is not a child of Love. and we know GOD is LOVE. Love is not raping or adultery. if you were Joseph, mary's husband and Jesus's real father, how would you feel? well i know, since it is your unjust god, you won't do nothing, that is why anybody can easily rape our women/daughters/mothers/sisters and we can't do nothing. what a pitiful people. was not it taught to you that the first commandment is you shall not worship anyother except Your GOD. this mean 1 entity not three. some christians added mary, some eastern orthodoxy christians have multiple saints that they worship. and you have the gust to call muslims names, you my friend/brother don't have a chance.

Shut it already angry
What a highest level of impunity

You are just spitting on our faces..am sick and tired of ur unintelligent comment since the beginning of this thread, you have dubiously Succeeded in derailing this thread angry

Lets go back to The topic: why are most terrorists muslims
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Maamin(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
yazach:
Who could have done this?

Many are feared dead in a bomb blast that occured at Kano Central Mosque on Friday during Juma’at prayers.

Kano Central Mosque is where the Emir of Kano usually leads prayers on Friday.

Details later.

source:
http://leadership.ng/news/392076/many-feared-dead-bomb-blast-kano-central-mosque

Options:
A- Muslim
B- Christians
c- Bokoharam

Stop trying to rub your miserable and shameful acts on christians just to proof islam is innocent joor! angry..option B does not fit into those options.

Your kingdom is against itself as much as it is against others. Deal with it..tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
gatiano:

so you are like this!
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Maamin(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
yazach:

When you think some people have brain then dey just surprise you.

Was it Orisajefor that kidnapped over 200 school girls and forcefully converted them to ISLAM, was it Adolf Hitler or catholics in Vietnam? Are they also responsible for ISIS in iraq?

When they ask WHY ARE MOST TERRORISTS MUSLIMS you quickly run to other political and war crime committed in the PAST to justify your present day inhumane terrorism on mankind. And still claim you are peaceful angry

Is like Yazach failed his aptitude test, and when his daddy asked him why..how comes you fail?..Yazach quickly point to his friend Maamin that also failed his aptitude test.

Why is truth so far from you? Hun!

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Kay17: 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Diffdeef:
You might have noticed that most terrorists are mostly Muslims. That means that, per capita, the group that produces the most terrorists is Muslims. Why is this the case? It boils down to differences in tradition. The cultures where Islam is dominant have traditions that promote terrorism where other cultures have different traditions that don’t do that. I’ll discuss these traditions in detail.

Traditions are ideas that are commonly known among the vast majority of a culture. People learn these traditions generation after generation. In some cultures the traditions change quickly – we call these dynamic societies – while in other cultures, their traditions don't change quickly – we call these static societies.

Criticism Differentiates between these 2 types of societies, dynamic societies have this tradition of criticism that promotes error correction while static societies don’t. Our knowledge is not perfect. And it’s the imperfections that cause human suffering. In order to lessen our suffering, we must improve our knowledge. And the only way to improve our knowledge is to discover our mistaken ideas (using criticism) and to correct those mistakes (using creativity and more criticism).

Now getting back to Muslims and terrorism, Islamic societies are static societies. These societies have not yet adopted the tradition of criticism. They see criticism as something bad and so criticism is frowned upon. Questioning your parents is bad. Questioning Allah is bad. This is what causes their knowledge to be static – it halts the evolution of knowledge.

Ironically, the Quran explicitly states that it will not be changed. That Allah is protecting it from man-made changes. So it doesn’t evolve. And Muslims claim this as their proof that Islam is right and all other religions are wrong. But knowledge evolution is good, because it corrects mistakes. So, other religions like Christianity have evolved, which means that their knowledge has improved, namely their morality.

This raises the question, how will terrorism stop? Well we need an agent of change, one that will change Islamic cultures everywhere. That agent of change will play a role in their societies adopting a tradition of criticism. I don’t know how this will happen. I don’t know what things must fall into place for this to happen. What I do know is that by adopting a tradition of criticism, a society will enter a golden age, its own Enlightenment. And if it can sustain its tradition of criticism, then it will continue to be a dynamic society indefinitely.

What is terrorism?! The neighbour with the gun is a terrorist for the mere fact that he inspires fear and awe with it.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
i had to check the dictionary meaning of impunity, i honestly don't know how it implies. anyway, i didn't derail the thread. it is just a fact that a lot of people are so unjust in their way of life and thinking, that is why we find mostly in africa and everywhere else that the innocent is imprisoned and the guilty walks free (impunity), you hear from one side and fail or refuse to the other side, then in what your heart consise as justice, you judge the innocent wrongly. you called a whole people terrorist, what is the meaning of terrorist in the first place? were other religions not terrorizing people and undermining their development. even that is besides the point, can a people or person see his people being slaughtered and sent away from their lands and then they should be looking, doing nothing and be expecting all the blessings after they are dead? that is christianity and watered out and down islam (suffer for world, enjoy for heaven). Original muslims are not like that, we don't even carry weapons of any kind, however, if you try to kill me, in my self defence i will kill you first and thank ALLAH for not placing my life in my enemy's hand. what is unjust about that? always investigate both sides before judging. don't be fooled.
Maamin:

Shut it already angry
What a highest level of impunity

You are just spitting on our faces..am sick and tired of ur unintelligent comment since the beginning of this thread, you have dubiously Succeeded in derailing this thread angry

Lets go back to The topic: why are most terrorists muslims
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
like what brother, was there a lie in what i wrote? religion is science and mathematics. GOD always makes everything add up for our understanding so that we can live life good and fine. when you don't ask questions, then what is the use of your brains? start with, oh "this is the story of the creation, where is that of the creator? an intelligent/righteous person will not rest until he finds the answer so as not to be deceived, because the devil is out to kill. there kill mentally and physically. mental death is worst. death is what we shall all meet no matter how long we live. once dead, that is all except remembrance from your love ones.
Ovacoma:

so you are like this!
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Maamin(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
gatiano:
i had to check the dictionary meaning of impunity, i honestly don't know how it implies. anyway, i didn't derail the thread. it is just a fact that a lot of people are so unjust in their way of life and thinking, that is why we find mostly in africa and everywhere else that the innocent is imprisoned and the guilty walks free (impunity), you hear from one side and fail or refuse to the other side, then in what your heart consise as justice, you judge the innocent wrongly. you called a whole people terrorist, what is the meaning of terrorist in the first place? were other religions not terrorizing people and undermining their development. even that is besides the point, can a people or person see his people being slaughtered and sent away from their lands and then they should be looking, doing nothing and be expecting all the blessings after they are dead? that is christianity and watered out and down islam (suffer for world, enjoy for heaven). Original muslims are not like that, we don't even carry weapons of any kind, however, if you try to kill me, in my self defence i will kill you first and thank ALLAH for not placing my life in my enemy's hand. what is unjust about that? always investigate both sides before judging. don't be fooled.

I cant call such person peaceful..today's kano bomblast is already causing up-rage in kano..because it was close to the jumat mosque near emir's palace and some ignorant and clueless religious extremist cant hold their peace, they have even assaulted the press that came to cover the incidence . How many attacks have been carried out on churches? Do you see christians rising up for retaliation? Ah ah! 'chesed ve shalom aleinu le makhbir ma'aminim ba mashiakh' (May grace and peace be multiplied on we believers in Christ)

Whatever really happens to turning the other cheek in islam cry

Besides this are your self proclaimed islamic brethren (bokoharam) attacking your mosque..smh cry
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
i doubt if there is turning the other cheek anywhere. i slapping someone is enjoyable because i don't feel the pain, a mere art of holding me back or slapping me a hotter slap will definitely keep me in check. boko devils are blowing and killing people and people ran while leaving their daughters as boko captives is very wrong. ALLAH is my witness, i am not a fighter and i don't look for trouble, but when anybody harms people that i love, i will fight. example, see the isis trouble, are the iraqi people not fighting back? one must be harsh on devils and kill them all, else it is one's live and family's lives.

the first ever time i went to a deeper life fellowship as a kid. i was told when anybody beats you or abuse, just say thank you, GOD bless you. it sounded very good and wise and non-trouble, i love what i heard, for it was pleasant. few days later, a boy of my age started just whooping me over my own seat in the school bus, he punched me on my face, i said GOD bless you, but didn't give up my sit, he did it again, i said the same, it was becoming too much that i left my seat for him. that was my first shock of life, that shock tormented for weeks, and i avoided that dude, until he felt he had found a donkey he could ride on. the day i whooped him back, just one push, i had peace, not just him, everybody respected my space, my bag and my books. i was never a champion, they just understood "don't touch him, he will fight back". that was a true lesson. now show me a place in the quran where muslims turn the other cheek?
Maamin:

I cant call such person peaceful..today's kano bomblast is already causing up-rage in kano..because it was close to the jumat mosque near emir's palace and some ignorant and clueless religious extremist cant hold their peace, they have even assaulted the press that came to cover the incidence . How many attacks have been carried out on churches? Do you see christians rising up for retaliation? Ah ah! 'chesed ve shalom aleinu le makhbir ma'aminim ba mashiakh' (May grace and peace be multiplied on we believers in Christ)

Besides this are your self proclaimed islamic brethren (bokoharam) attacking your mosque..smh cry
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by gatiano(m): 9:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
How can a muslim attack a mosque? anywhere that the name of GOD is been mentioned be it Yahweh, GOD, JEHOVA, ALLAH, A Muslim will never attack such places, NEVER!
Maamin:

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
yazach:

Let me ask you a question if you will sincerely answer it

Assuming somebody say to you: Your God is Satan, how would you feel?
I know my God is not satan.
I gave him some reasons for my beliefs. If he successfully proves me wrong, i will give more reasons.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Maamin(m): 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
gatiano:
How can a muslim attack a mosque? anywhere that the name of GOD is been mentioned be it Yahweh, GOD, JEHOVA, ALLAH, A Muslim will never attack such places, NEVER!

But The opposite is the case today in kano..you might wanna address your brethren on a killing spree again.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
gatiano:
like what brother, was there a lie in what i wrote? religion is science and mathematics. GOD always makes everything add up for our understanding so that we can live life good and fine. when you don't ask questions, then what is the use of your brains? start with, oh "this is the story of the creation, where is that of the creator? an intelligent/righteous person will not rest until he finds the answer so as not to be deceived, because the devil is out to kill. there kill mentally and physically. mental death is worst. death is what we shall all meet no matter how long we live. once dead, that is all except remembrance from your love ones.
why are you beating about the bush? Why most terrorists are muslims? Because the owner and the founder of their religion is satan! Tell me if muhammad did not kill any human beings, didnt he TERRORISE, raid, rape, massarcre, assasinate, etc his enemies? Was he acting outside d book of his god then? Then tell me how many people JESUS or His followers killed. We may begin to know the reasons from there.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Ovacoma: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2014
gatiano:
who are the people that attack churches and mosques? You are an idealist, far from reality.
Re: Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. by Weah96: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2014
gatiano:

It has been done before, for propaganda. Using children as human shields is also very common among Islamists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches And The Culture Of Extreme Exploitation / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Praying Unclad..........................what Is The Spiritual Significance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.