Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions (1313 Views)

When You Ask A China Lady Her Mobile Number And You Get These (PIC) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by Giftedgreen: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Do you want to have children, and if so, when? How many?

How important is religion to you? Could you survive in household where there are two different, perhaps disparate views on religion?

Are you gonna eat that?

Are we going to allow our relative live with us?

How close will we be to your parents?

OK, well, can I at least have half?

Do you like my friends? Do you expect me to hang out with your friends often?

How will we divide up money? How will we tackle debt? How will we decide what to save?

How important is equality in a marriage?

I just don’t understand why you won’t give me half—like, I know it’s a good sharwarma, but can I at least have a BITE?!

If we ever hit a rough patch, would you be willing to partake in couples’ therapy?

Oh my god, this has a tomato on it. Why would you let me eat this?!

What will our morning routine be? Our evening routine?

How will we divide household chores?

You’re really being super rude right now. Do you need to take a nap?

Are we able to openly talk about our sexual needs and preferences?

Do you see us traveling often?

Where will we spend the holidays?

What the hell is bugging you?

What do you mean, you’ve been reading my text messages? Those are private! I gave you my passcode six months ago and you held onto it this entire time??

Where do you want to settle down? Where do you want to retire?

How much affection do you require in a given day?

Why don’t you trust me?!

Do you like animals? Do you want a pet?

Will we donate to charity?

Do you think it’s ok for me to read your text messages behind my back?

Public or private school?

Will we celebrate cultural holidays?

Do you have a plan to care for your parents?

No, I don’t really think you are a “uptight insecure sandwich hog.” Don’t you say things to blow off steam, too?!

Have we been honest with each other about our health histories? Is there anything we should prepare for?

If we were able to live off of one salary, do you think one of us should stay home and raise our family?

When have I ever not shared my sharwarma with you?

When have I ever liked tomatoes?!

Would you ever serve in the military?

Are you afraid of getting older?

Do you think that maybe we’re not right for each other after all?

Have you ever committed a crime?

What is your political stance?

Do you want to just eat the tomato-y part and I’ll eat the rest?

PDP or APC?

What other questions do you think should be asked before getting married? Let us know in the comment section below

http://giftedgreen.com/2014/blog/2014/11/21/do-not-get-married-unless-you-ask-your-partner-these-important-questions/

1 Like

Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by ITbomb(m): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
The most important questions
Do you like sex
How often do you want it
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by ERCROSS(m): 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
Jeez....

All this question like say she wan write WAEC..

If una kon marry finish, na JAMB qwestion u go dey give her...

Chai... Ladies yaff suffer ooo....
embarassed
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by watered(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
grin I don taya to make sense
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by bigiyaro(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lolz, If na that then, nobody go Marry.
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Understanding In A Love Relationship Avoid Too Many Questions...
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
WTF? shocked shocked shocked

My advice: Don't pay heed to this post at all o, if you want to marry at all. Because before you finish asking the first 8 the guy go don run. Jeez!
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by Missmossy(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Makes sense cool marriage isn't for everyone.
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by dre11(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
Am sure this points aren't for a African man

Because the questions no just follow
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
I wl tackle it as it cums up.
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by Fabdedon(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by constance500: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
[size=60pt] K[/size]
Re: Do Not Get Married Unless You Ask Your Partner These Important Questions by Cholls(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
My brother u try smiley

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Help This Lady To Select Right Guy Out Of 4 Lovers / How To Woo A Nairaland Guy / How I Got Into The Friendzone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.