Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

NASS Saga: The Probable Other Side Of The Coin. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Saga: The Probable Other Side Of The Coin. (531 Views)

Buhari Is Partly To Be Blamed For The NASS Saga. / Buhari's Certificate Saga the REAL STORY they are hiding. / Jonathan Goodluck And Pdp Presidential Primaries: Issues And The Probable Outcom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NASS Saga: The Probable Other Side Of The Coin. by michaelok(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Let me state that this is my view and am not incited by any political party what so ever.

First we saw how degrading the present politicking has reduced Nigeria to. Its a shame that we fight just to serve (how ironical).
I remembered that GEJ was once accused of masterminding the past Abuja bombing just to get sympathy votes from nigerians. Now the other side of the coin. What if this scene created yesterday was masterminded by the supposed victims, just to get the sympathy of the populace, to the discredit of the other party. (Still trying to get the role the security operatives played).

This is Nigerian politics and anything seems to be happening lately.
Re: NASS Saga: The Probable Other Side Of The Coin. by Omen100(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
michaelok:
Let me state that this is my view and am not incited by any political party what so ever.

First we saw how degrading the present politicking has reduced Nigeria to. Its a shame that we fight just to serve (how ironical).
I remembered that GEJ was once accused of masterminding the past Abuja bombing just to get sympathy votes from nigerians. Now the other side of the coin. What if this scene created yesterday was masterminded by the supposed victims, just to get the sympathy of the populace, to the discredit of the other party. (Still trying to get the role the security operatives played).

This is Nigerian politics and anything seems to be happening lately.

Your head nor correct, no wonder Nairalanders dey ignore ur topic like ebola.

(1) (Reply)

How We Overpowered Boko Haram - Hunters / Sultan's Commitment To Ending Boko Haram Insurgency NOT ENOUGH - Oritsejafor / Bombshell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.