Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Question On President Goodluck Jonathan Impeachment!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question On President Goodluck Jonathan Impeachment!!! (800 Views)

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / Breaking: Lagos State House Of Assembly Approve Jonathan's Impeachment / Akpabio On Rampage: Plots Jonathan's Impeachment, Invites Tambuwal To Aks To Fin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question On President Goodluck Jonathan Impeachment!!! by ojuoluwani(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
The law makers therefore opted to collate signature for an impeachment notice against President Goodluck Jonathan on the ground of executive recklessness, interference and abuse of power and police and others,

SHOULD PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN BE IMPEACHED.
Let's put aside doubt if the law makers can do it or not, let assume they Can do it Should the president be impeached. Ur own candid opinion please.
Re: Question On President Goodluck Jonathan Impeachment!!! by dunkem21(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
From Fence scalers? NO!
Re: Question On President Goodluck Jonathan Impeachment!!! by nuclearboy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
I don't like his style but NO - do NOT impeach him! What they ought do is get the IGP or whoever is involved sacked (fired) for serving a man rather than Nigeria!

This will send signals to other civil servants that butt-licking can actually put you in trouble and that your allegiance is to Nigeria and its laws, not the President or any money-bag!
Re: Question On President Goodluck Jonathan Impeachment!!! by Horus(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
He should be impeached for funds looting and executive recklessness
Re: Question On President Goodluck Jonathan Impeachment!!! by jesussaves22: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
how i wish that they will impeach him so that the U.S PROPHECY OF NIGERIA SPLITTING IN 2015 WILL HAPPEN BUNCH OF HEDIOTS
Horus:
Re: Question On President Goodluck Jonathan Impeachment!!! by Nctrice(m): 4:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Horus:
Hmmmm just imagine this one?
Re: Question On President Goodluck Jonathan Impeachment!!! by Nctrice(m): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
My problem with this whole issue is just the Judiciary! The Judiciary has failed us in this country! They are our worst set back to development and stability and we don't even seem to recognize that, we put the blames on politician, but truth be told Politician Conieve with Judges and keep messing up this Country and we put the blames on politicians and call the Devil itself "My Lord"

Do you know that since the pdp took the first matter of defection to court (Bukola Saraki's time) the court till today has not been able to simply interpret if a Hon member is to vacate it's seat when/if he or she chose to defect! If that matter has been sorted out this current issue would defiantly not have degenerated to this point, all we would have been seeing now would have been game of numbers playing out! But "NO" judges in our judiciary system collect bribes from Politicians and keep delaying a simple case for years and allow politicians to keep leading this country to destruction!

I so weep for this country!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Apc Calls Change...check It Out / Where Is The Goodluck Jonathan Without Shoes By Ken Oloye? / El-rufai To Buhari: "You Are Too Old For Power" [archived]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.