Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi (20943 Views)

Police Take Over Headquarters Of NFF Following Court Order Sacking Amaju Pinnick / Keshi: Sacking Me Won’t Solve The Problem / Sacking Amodu Was A Mistake - Odemwingie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Why should Keshi be sacked? Took up SE when they where nothing....made them something (AFRICAN CHAMPIONS) and later return them to NOTHINGNESS....
Please don't SACK Keshi...FIRE KESHI

1 Like

Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by stonedlive(m): 10:48am On Nov 24, 2014
"So in other words they should leave you ba? Thunder weh go fire you dey recieve touchline instruction from God"

grin grin grin grin laughing in latin
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by amichaelz101(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
Chanchit:
So in other words they should leave you ba? Thunder weh go fire you dey recieve touchline instruction from God.
cheesy u juz made my day man.. U bi warri Guy? cheesy
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by judedwriter(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Shameless man angry afta disgracing us at home, he still wants his job.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by crownprince102: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
comrChris:
did you just say a new beggining? For how long are we going to continue with your so called new beggining! When others are talking about maturity you are talking about new beggining smh
You are desperate for his removal when you have suggested best person for his replacement
I remember how this same man was praised for winnin afcon and that confed performance
Smh for some nigerians and their immodest in speech
I Should have given you an insult but I just had to think twice. Are you telling us to proof maturity in failure? Keshi didn't continue where SIASIA stoped or did he? He brought new beginning and achieved but later took us back to where he brought us from. If your point is retaining KESHI, why wasn't SIASIA retained afterall this man has prooved himself to the whole Nigerian at the world stage. We praised him when he won AFCON and we should keep praising him when he couldn't qualify to let him know he has done what we want arbi? This same man hit out at us for being an "unserious football nation" after he was layed off and out of shame he came back to manage an "unserious football nation", you and I know only an "unserious football coach" will do that or did we become a serious football nation immediately he came back? My guy, think well next time before commenting
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sure it wont .... But its a starting point.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by roymary: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2014
What day are we going to sack the incompetent players? Keshi should go seek another job offer but our players sucks too.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by McLuhan(m): 9:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
DinhoMVP:
Keshi u destroyed our football with your personal interest always inviting mediocre players when better stars are left out...u claim to be unearthing talents so where are the Uchebos and Ameobis u took to the world cup instead of Joel Obi and Haruna or Ike Uche or even Sunday Mba...look at egwueke u can never compare him to udoji of enyimba...ugwu uwadiegwu is better than all ur left backs...emem eduok was on the bench against SA someone that is scoring for fun at the moment yet u left emenike on for the entire duration someone that hasn't scored in 13games as a striker!! Keshi please leave Nigerian football alone Super Eagles Shirt is not for the Highest Bidder...even without a coaching license I will qualify the eagles for AFCON I'm sure u don't even watch these boys in their clubs....even in america where u stay martins is on fire yet u shut him out...ur ego is too much keshi dat is y u clash with your players everywhere u go...please u have done enough damage just go....SA was a man down yet u couldn't capitalise Ghana at Chan was a man down yet u didn't win Keita was sent off against Greece in SA 2010 and immediately Otto Rahaghel brought in Samaras and the game was over...keshi please go You are Tactless!!!
Keshi, you are shamelessness personified. You gleefully took Siasia's job after the latter's sack. Now you are seeing visions about how Nigeria's football problems go beyond coaching. May thunder scatter your mouth! Just imagine the nonsense. After mortgaging the hopes and desires of many Nigerians through your biased team selections and your tactical incompetence, you are now talking rubbish. When you were asked to invite Obafemi Martins, you claimed he was too old. Iheanacho on the other hand is too young as far as you are concerned. You kept Emenike on the pitch for the duration of the match even though the man has not score in ages. You chose instead to leave a prolific striker like Eduok on the bench. Keshi, you will reap the evil you have sown. But just go to any of those countries you boasted about. They are waiting for you. Fool!
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by Babaji111(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Let's wait and see.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by Babaji111(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
Let's wait and see. I believe it will. If I were you I would have resigned since.
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by ramdris(m): 11:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
Chanchit:
So in other words they should leave you ba? Thunder weh go fire you dey recieve touchline instruction from God.
This is the most hilarious comment v read on nairaland. Guy u bad gan ni oo grin
Re: Sacking Me Won't Solve The Problem -keshi by honeric01(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2014
include a source to your story today, a direct link to the article.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkunku Has Moved To Chelsea From RB Leipzig On A 6-year Deal With €60m / "Lionel Messi Absense Is Good For Us" - Brazil Star Neymar / Best Nigerian Footballer of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.