Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester (2406 Views)

Ladies: How True Is This? (photo) / Bearded Ladies, How Do You Cope? / How Much Should A Potential Nigerian Husband Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by coogar: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
bennyrazz:
I really don't know why tobechi20 decided to post this topic here. Why not post it in the romance section, by the way it seems all the women affirming to what the OP posted have all been molested/gang raped e.tc

majority of the women here have a sübzero IQ. in their fickle-minds, the räpist is the man that smokes weed, parties hard & openly talks about his sexual conquests...... grin

whereas, the true räpist is that man they really trust. the one that fixes their pipes or run little errands for them here & there. a woman is more likely to be räped by an acquaintance than a weed-smoking total stranger.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by Odunharry(m): 9:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

whereas, the true räpist is that man they really trust. the one that fixes their pipes or run little errands for them here & there. a woman is more likely to be räped by an acquaintance than a weed-smoking total stranger.

true...i have never seen/heard where a total stranger rape a lady...it either their uncle,friend,boyfriend or some close acquaintaince

1 Like

Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by coogar: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Odunharry:

true...i have never seen/heard where a total stranger rape a lady...it either their uncle,friend,boyfriend or some close acquaintaince

the statistics is grim - it's 90%!
9 out of 10 räpe victims knew their attackers before the incident. they trusted him to let him in or go to his yard. so how does the nonsense the OP typed fit into that statistics? grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by mumumugu(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

the OP must be infinitely stüpid!
there's no iota of truth in all the heresies he printed up there. matter of fact, 90% of rapë victims know their attackers. they willingly opened the door for him, or they willingly went to his house just before the attack.

all those pointers up there would just guide the ever-gullible women to the true räpists. men mostly involved in sëxual violence don't even talk about it - you don't see them coming. he's quiet, he keeps to himself until he cops the red mist & target his prey.

i suspect you are a potential raapist.
Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by bennyrazz: 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

majority of the women here have a sübzero IQ. in their fickle-minds, the räpist is the man that smokes weed, parties hard & openly talks about his sexual conquests...... grin

that is why men will continue to play them like football anytime, any day grin I hope they deduce one or two things from your posts. Fishbrain women grin
Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by mumumugu(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

it takes a professional raapist to know a rappist.

You and op are ex-rappist
Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by coogar: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
mumumugu:

i suspect you are a potential raapist.

i suspect your father is a rapïst.....you are a product of a räpe act.

mumumugu:

it takes a professional raapist to know a rappist. You and op are ex-rappist

no, it takes an intelligent mind of mine to seek the truth, get the facts and apply it as i deem fit. something you wouldn't know about because of your sordid background.
Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by cococandy(f): 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Of course. Only a man who is known to a woman can exhibit the traits in the op for the woman to notice. If I don't know a guy how will I know he does any of those things stated in the op? undecided
coogar:

9 out of 10 räpe victims knew their attackers before the incident. they trusted him to let him in or go to his yard. so how does the nonsense the OP typed fit into that statistics? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by Odunharry(m): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

lol...op bia here
Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by coogar: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
cococandy:
Of course. Only a man who is known to a woman can exhibit the traits in the op for the woman to notice. If I don't know a guy how will I know he does any of those things stated in the op? undecided

according to the OP, if you are in a social gathering and a man is bragging about his conquests, making jokes about sėx and generally making references to sėx then he is a rapïst!!

that's the biggest lie on the planet.
the pastor, lesson teacher, uncle, choir master, etc are more likely to tape a woman than a drunk who's just talking out of his arsë. the quiet ones are actually the ones to avoid - not the loud mouths.
Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by cococandy(f): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

according to the OP, if you are in a social gathering and a man is bragging about his conquests, making jokes about sėx and generally making references to sėx then he is a rapïst!!

that's the biggest lie on the planet.
the pastor, lesson teacher, uncle, choir master, etc are more likely to tape a woman than a drunk who's just talking out of his arsë. the quiet ones are actually the ones to avoid - not the loud mouths.
i didn't read anything about a gathering there. He just said if you notice such behavior in a man. Me thinks one has to be close at least to notice such behavior in a potential date or partner . Anyway I agree with you to an extent . Like I said before,some of the saintly ones are the worst . But one can't disregard the points in the op.
Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by coogar: 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
cococandy:
i didn't read anything about a gathering there. He just said if you notice such behavior in a man. Me thinks one has to be close at least to notice such behavior in a potential date or partner . Anyway I agree with you to an extent . Like I said before,some of the saintly ones are the worst . But one can't disregard the points in the op.

cococandy, don't be a victim!

räpists don't openly brag about sėx or talk about women. in the eyes of the world, he's a virgin whom no one has seen with a woman. he's often referred to as a model husband or boyfriend cos he hardly womanises or do the typical things normal guys do.

his räping spirit is his dark passenger. he talks to no one about it unless himself - and the reason he has not been caught is because he's careful enough to avoid certain topics & attributes - so when a man tells you he's a virgin......remove your shoes & run faster than usain bolt!

1 Like

Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by cococandy(f): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
coogar:

räpists don't openly brag about sėx or talk about women. in the eyes of the world, he's a virgin whom no one has seen with a woman. he's often referred to as a model husband or boyfriend cos he hardly womanises or do the typical things normal guys do.

his räping spirit is his dark passenger. he talks to no one about it unless himself - and the reason he has not been caught is because he's careful enough to avoid certain topics & attributes - so when a man tells you he's a virgin......remove your shoes & run faster than usain bolt!
cococandy:
Like I said before,some of the saintly ones are the worst .
cococandy: Although unfortunately,a guy can seem cool and exhibit non of those traits up there but turn out to be the worst of all despite his saintly outward disposition.
Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 4:02am On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

The truth has been spoken.
Re: Ladies ; How To Identify A Potential Molester by tobechi20(m): 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

the OP must be infinitely stüpid!
there's no iota of truth in all the heresies he printed up there. matter of fact, 90% of rapë victims know their attackers. they willingly opened the door for him, or they willingly went to his house just before the attack.

all those pointers up there would just guide the ever-gullible women to the true räpists. men mostly involved in sëxual violence don't even talk about it - you don't see them coming. he's quiet, he keeps to himself until he cops the red mist & target his prey.

so that makes me stupid? You cant disagree with me without insults.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feeling Unworthy? How To Find Your Way To Freedom / What Will You Do In This Kind Of Situation? / Chilling Picture Shows 'demon' Watching Over Unborn Baby In Ultrasound Scan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.