Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women (1649 Views)

Peter Okoye Has Found The Lady That Cried For Psquare Not To Break Up / Is Dbanj New Look Ridiculous Or Okay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by candiiville: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Check-out the ridiculous phrases men use to break up with women below;

1. Breaking Up Sure Is Painful

We all know how painful it can be, and stupid phrases can make it even worse. When you love somebody you want him to be honest,and respect you and your feelings. So remember how much pain you will cause before breaking somebody’s heart with excuses like that. Girls or boys it does not matter, just act in the ways you wish your partner will act if the situation will be reversed. And remember it is not the end of the world if someone dumps you, and you
have nothing to be ashamed about. There is somebody special out there.

2. I Still Want To Be with You, But…

You two are probably not in the same places in your lives, he want to go out, drink with the boys, sleep around a little, but after all this he would maybe want you back, so he is keeping you close. Don’t be a fool girl and run for the heels, breaks are usually not a good idea, and they would not bring you closer together like he claims, but sooner or later drove you further apart.

3. I’ve got a Fear of Commitment

Yes, he really is afraid of spending his life with just one woman, when there are so many gorgeous ladies walking around. He wants to try some more out before his fear will be cured. Just wish him good luck and search for a real men, who is not afraid of having an amazing relationship with you.
Show him how brave you are and let him go!

4. You Are Great,Amazing, Beautiful but…

…I think we should see other people, we are just too young for commitment. In other words, I met someone or I am planning or meeting someone better soon. When people
are not sure about their feeling they like to have their options, and when they met the right person the search is over. So just wait for a guy that will say you are amazing and beautiful without a ‘but’.

5. You Can Do So Much Better

Another baby it is not you it is me thing. He....continue reading>http://candiiville.com/relationship-tipz/check-out-7-ridiculous-phrases-men-use-to-break-up-with-women

Re: Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by Whizzdom(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Na so dem dey do ...
Re: Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by StealthyMe(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
I don't think am right for you...its like u're giving much and im holding back undecided
I really wish you find someone who'll treat you as much as you do him sad
You know,i don't want u to think about it,cos u've been so good to me.I love u and im breaking up so u'll find someone who will treat you right........

After she do comot...he be like - grin Now i can go and ask Caro out grin That girl figure no be here ooo cheesy I don dey eye her sinceee grin
Re: Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by diksucker(f): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
My mother said i shld not marry a girl that is fat.
Re: Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by diksucker(f): 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
MY mother said over her dead body shld i mary a woman frm anoda state/tribe, and i dont want my mama to die, pls
Re: Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by candiiville: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
diksucker:
MY mother said over her dead body shld i mary a woman frm anoda state/tribe, and i dont want my mama to die, pls

Lolz...na wah!
Re: Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
sometimes people drift apart,so shit happens
Re: Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
My pastor said this, my pastor said that. Abeg before a guy completes any of the sentences for you, just tell him to go.
Re: Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by candiiville: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
true words
Re: Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
You are a nice,cute, caring and beautiful girl but u deserve someone better am not good for you

Super story because you have achieved Ur aims bah

1 Like

Re: Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by candiiville: 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
claireshan:
You are a nice,cute, caring and beautiful girl but u deserve someone better am not good for you

Super story because you have achieved Ur aims bah

lolz
Re: Check-out 7 Ridiculous Phrases Men Use To Break Up With Women by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#28235629

vote for naijaboiy....click on that link..he needs you badly... wink smiley[quote][/quote]

thanks my able nlanders.

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Dresses Up Daughter, North In Fur! / New Year Gift - Davido Gets Customised Gold Plated Iphone 6 / Uche Jombo Shows Off Baby Bump (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.