Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano (27916 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners / A Nairalander's Tour To The Farms And Major Markets In The Northern Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Pavore9: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Good development.
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Arsenate:
way to go....the huge land mass of the north should be put into optimal use. agriculture is key to poverty eradication
Also there is need to reduce the population. Y'all reproducing like fish thereby putting pressure on resources, bunch of i d i o t s!

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by olusode97(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Putting things in the seeds making it grow fast... Then when it germinate's and ready to sell it will spoil on time..making it good for his business and then unhealthy for people buying it...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by sukkot: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
end time tomato

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by onoja12: 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
for the first time dangote has disappoint me,how could he of all people allow the white men talk him into promoting genetically modified seeds,those seeds are cancerous and destroy the soil,dangote has allowed the whites to turn him into a slave

astana1:

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/dangote-farms-begins-hybrid-tomatoes-production-kano/#sthash.zTayJz5N.dpuf

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Vicjay1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
capricun:
Hybrid tomatoes. I don't like the idea
we hear u Agriculturist.
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by drizzit(m): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Genetically Modified (Food) tomatoes....hmmm....my case I rest.... cry

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
onoja12:
for the first time dangote has disappoint me,how could he of all people allow the white men talk him into promoting genetically modified seeds,those seeds are cancerous and destroy the soil,dangote has allowed the whites to turn him into a slave

Your ignorance and primitiveness is nauseating! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Arsenate(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
all4naija:

Also there is need to reduce the population. Y'all reproducing like fish putting pressure on resources, bunch of i d i o t s!
what a dumb fella. the population of the south is almost equal that of the north with just about one-third of North's land mass. implying the south is way more densely populated. I mean just look at Lagos and some other southern cities. (most are way too congested)
Lol, very dumb fella.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by will1am: 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nice one
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by kagari: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
I believe this news cause we know dangote over here, dont ask me where please

1 Like

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by themmydhayhor(m): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Aii
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Arsenate:
what a dumb fella. the population of the south is almost equal that of the north with just about one-third of North's land mass. implying the south is way more densely populated. I mean just look at Lagos and some other southern cities. (most are way too congested)
Lol, very dumb fella.
Shut the f**k up! I am talking about Nigeria as a whole. Indeed, the land in the North is arid in the first place. The South is better for human habitation than the North with searing sun, lots of housefly, lack of educated people and abject poverty!

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by ekemini007(m): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hybrid tomatoes?.me dnt gt!.*asss_ in lyk crossing a vampire tomatoes with a wwolf one?

Pls hair_ du_kate me,am stooling_(sorry)_schoolin in lome.
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by jacabi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
ginajet:
the richest man in Africa is now a tomato farmer
Farmer, the king of all.
If farmer no plant, wetin human being go chop?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by kevoh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
onoja12:

You have the option of growing your own natural tomatoes! No one is forcing you to buy hybrid tomato products.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Arsenate(m): 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
all4naija:

Shut the f**k up! I am talking about Nigeria as a whole. Indeed, the land in the North is arid in the first place. The South is better for human habitation than the North with searing sun, lots of housefly, lack of educated people and abject poverty!
loooll. you know what dude? I know your type; very ignorant yet utterly arrogant. the north is arid yet it produces the bulk of the country's food.
got no time to educate you boy. I've done enough of that to your type already.
byeee

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Dangote, watch your back. I'm coming to outshine your wealth. angry
Na so e easy
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Thebrightest(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
phlemzy:
God bless this man for creating job opportunities for nigerians. His fellow big northerners are there sponsoring BH with no return on investment while Aliko keeps expanding his business sphere.
Dont trust anyone. Who knows, what if dangote is the brain behind boko? *Just saying*

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by onoja12: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
if you were enlightened,you probably would have attempted to prove me wrong than insulting yourself online,but my position remains,dangote doesn't need the world bank,nor does he need hybrid seeds,he made his money here in Nigeria and Africa by stand with Nigerians and Africans changing the game after he is already wealthy is just like selling out,and that is what he has done,allowed the white decisive him,its not hiding,people in india who embraced the hybrid seeds,have come out to tell the world that it is a death sentence

all4naija:
Your ignorance and primitiveness is nauseating! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry

1 Like

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by darlenese(f): 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
In my next life i'm gonna be a dangote

1 Like

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Arsenate:
loooll. you know what dude? I know your type; very ignorant yet utterly arrogant. the north is arid yet it produces the bulk of the country's food.
got no time to educate you boy. I've done enough of that to your type already.
byeee
That is a lie! The Middle Belt produces large part of the Agricultural food more than the Core North with high Islamic fanatics and animosity for Southerners. I think you are the ignorant and arrogant clown here. The moment you know there is abject poverty in the North the better for you to move on with your pathetic life
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by onoja12: 5:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
how can you grow your own when as you can see they are trying to flood the market with this hybrid seeds,in america,it is mandatory by law that you must state any product that has genetically modified seeds from organic,there are no such laws here,so shortly everything would be hybrid especially when dangote is the distributor

kevoh:

You have the option of growing your own natural tomatoes! No one is forcing you to buy hybrid tomato products.
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
onoja12:
if you were enlightened,you probably would have attempted to prove me wrong than insulting yourself online,but my position remains,dangote doesn't need the world bank,nor does he need hybrid seeds,he made his money here in Nigeria and Africa by stand with Nigerians and Africans changes the game after he is already wealthy is just like selling out,and that is what he has done,allowed the white decisive him,its not hiding,people in india who embraced the hybrid seeds,have come out to tell the world that it is a death sentence

I don't need to prove you wrong because you need to read up before posting nonsense here. When are you going to learn, jerk! I have discussed that topic with people on GMO thread before and make people to understand their wrong views on the matter. I can't believe there are still acclaimed educated Nigerians who have little information about GMO but want to argue on it. Please, get out of here and stop peddling false information. You primitive human being!
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
OEmperor:

Na so e easy

Mark this day in your diary
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Arsenate(m): 5:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
all4naija:

That is a lie! The Middle Belt produces large part of the Agricultural food more than the Core North with high Islamic fanatics and animosity for Southerners. I think you are the ignorant and arrogant clown here. The moment you know there is abject poverty in the North the better for you to move on with your pathetic life
oh now I get you. all of a sudden you've decided to split the north into two; middle belt and core north.
truth is middle belt is part of the north. i know that cos I'm from one of the middle beltan states.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by coolvitus(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Good news but how about boko?
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Mark this day in your diary
It's not by mouth dude.
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by dustydee: 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
The introduction of tasteless tomatoes to the Nigerian market. . .

Anyways it has higher yield.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by pat077: 5:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
nice one.
Re: Dangote Farms Begins Hybrid Tomatoes Production In Kano by onoja12: 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Educate?you wrote?save me all those talk,gone are the days Nigerians can be fooled,GMO are bad for your health,if they were good they wouldn't be banned in europe and russia,you work for your slave master i can see,well your evil plan for Africa wouldn't work,as soon as you plant GMO in your back yard and feed it your children,then you can speak rubbish

all4naija:

I don't need to prove you wrong because you need to read up before posting nonsense here. When are you going to learn, jerk! I have discussed that topic with people on GMO thread before and make people to understand their wrong views on the matter. I can't believe there are still acclaimed educated Nigerians who have little information about GMO but want to argue on it. Please, get out of here and stop peddling false information. You primitive human being!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Step By Step Guide For Growing Tomato--pictures / We Now Buy Plantain In Large Quantity / Female Agriculture N-power Beneficiary Shares Pictures Of Her Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.