Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Seun ! I Have An Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Seun ! I Have An Issue (804 Views)

Hello Fellow NL Webmasters And Mr. Seun I Think We Need This Update / An Issue With My Blog / Seun I Want To Change My Username (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun ! I Have An Issue by onatisi(m): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Seun , well done for the good work you are doing here on and with nairaland . But I have an issue and that has to do with people following members ,this feature doesn't give the person been followed the opportunity of either declining or accepting a following request. The only thing we see is X is following someone .please kindly include a feature which will allow members to decide or determine whether they want someone to follow them or not . So that a request is first sent that X wants to follow me ,if I like it I will accept if not I will decline. Members should be able to decide whether they want to be followed or not. Many thanks in advance .
Re: Seun ! I Have An Issue by jasper7(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Very very true

1 Like

Re: Seun ! I Have An Issue by onatisi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
jasper7:
Very very true
some people follow you for negative reasons . Some follow u just to be insulting you on every thread ,but if there is a feature or button that you can delete your followers ,then that will be good. It will be like being able to delete friends on facebook and other sites.
Re: Seun ! I Have An Issue by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is getting interesting. . .
Re: Seun ! I Have An Issue by onatisi(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
dhtml18:
This is getting interesting. . .
yeah ,but it is the truth, I can just click on ur profile now and start following you,you don't have the power to decide or choose whether you want me to or not. It isn't suppose to be like that. The proper way is for me to send you a request then you will decide whether you want me to follow you or not and secondly member can't even remover followers,that is another issue.you should be able to remove any follower you are not comfortable with .the way it is now ,it is like people stalking you and you can't do anything about it .

(1) (Reply)

Detailed Tutorial On How To Sign Up For Google Adsense / Twitter Handle With Over 5k Nigerian Followers For Sale From A Fellonairalanders / Learn To Make Money Teaching Others What You Know ¤REAL¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.