Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form (21219 Views)

INEC Declares Tambuwal Winner Of Sokoto Governorship Poll / Tambuwal Finally Settles For Sokoto Governorship / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks APC Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by jbaby265(f): 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
dis is wat d aboki wuld have done silently n peacefully long time ago..

instead of turning himself to public............. (fill in d blank space)

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Krisddon: 10:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Just imagine his degree of desperation and lack of direction! This dude lacks absolute integrity. It's only in Nigeria this nonsense can happen. In less than two weeks he picked presidential form then later dropped the ambition and deliberately went to cause chaos at the National Assembly just to know what would happen when he gets there. Finally, he went back to where he belongs to and picked governorship form. And I ask, is this how the APC wants to rule us and bring out their so-called change? I doubt!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by otalenu(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Clown

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Pennyways: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:

And you think the people of Sokoto State are celebrating with the so-called President for treating their son like an Outcast?! Don't worry, they'll tell Jonathan THANK YOU by unanimously voting him [GEJ] out come February!
dream is not an opposition of reality, mean while dreamers are not Jonathan oppositions.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Krisddon: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
otalenu:
Clown
That's an understatement... He's a confused clown!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by hansad: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:
Thieves Around Nigeria (TAN) would soon invade this thread and vent their anger on Tambuwal. Good luck to the Governor-in-waiting (Sokoto State)!
Kai, if this were to be OBJ administration, Tambuwal shall not smell any elective position next year, no matter the patry Tambuwal goes. TAMBU has to thank the gentleman politics of GEJ. Politically, OBJ permanently crippled former Speaker Ghalli N'Abba when N'Abba conived with Atiku to impeach president OBJ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Akpan107(m): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
9jii:
Wallahi, confirm, surely, no gara-gara TAMBUWAL GO WIN.
LET'S CONGRATULATE SOKOTO PEOPLE AS THEY MOVE FROM GOOD TO BETTER.

SAI ALU
SAI TAMBUWAL
SAI BUHARI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS APC MORE
APC will never rule Nigeria.
Even if you open Aso Rock and Buhari to enter for free, he not that liver to enter, talkless when of him (now) suporter once said 'Buhari is serial loser'
GEJ till Buhari clock atleast, 100. Atleast, i wished Buhari long life.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by cannonnier(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
9jii:
Wallahi, confirm, surely, no gara-gara TAMBUWAL GO WIN.
LET'S CONGRATULATE SOKOTO PEOPLE AS THEY MOVE FROM GOOD TO BETTER.

SAI ALU
SAI TAMBUWAL
SAI BUHARI
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS APC MORE

SAI TAN
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Lexusgs430: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
All this politricksians, think politics is like mama maimunas hot Akara pot, just picking and choosing which other political appointments, would suit their polithiefcians ambition !!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nani66: 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
People should understand news before commenting. The breaking news a few weeks back said "Speaker Tambuwal's associates and colleagues pick up APC presidential form for him" it didn't say he used his own money, or neither did it say he had declared for the position! In fact it said over 50 of his colleagues purchased the form for him! After that, he thanked them and said he wasn't interested and was willing to support whomever the party nominates as it's flag bearer! Today he went to the Sokoto APC HQ with the two legs God gave him and his always shinning white attire to buy form for governorship elections and not only that, he allowed journalists to snap him o! So tell me, is it that you people that are saying he will soon buy local government chairman form don't know how to read or you just like being cynical and are hating on the gentleman?
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Ebukaokeke5: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
I wish u success,Hon. Tambuwal in ur bid 4 d governor of Sokoto state.U've done the state proud as speaker of the house of rep.Go home n do d state more proud as d governor of Sokoto state.Yahweh is wit u.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by jikanbage: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
beware

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by jikanbage: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
major466:
I can bet Tambuwal will not win the governorship race in Sokoto State. If I were him, I will give the Presidential race a shot and see how it goes from there. Even if I lose, I will still be seen as a former Presidential candidate. That's more respectable. My status will improve visavis my Presidential ambition.
Imagine if Tambuwal lose, he will be remembered as a former governorship candidate (Who happens to be a Former Speaker of the House of Representatives). This is very degrading sad More like a fall from grace to grass.
for your mind
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by begwong: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
Welcome to the janjaweedians Always Prepared Cult(APC)
YOU ARE ALREADY A LOSER.
SAI SHAGARI 2015!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by soarz(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
good for good
donphilopus:
Thieves Around Nigeria (TAN) would soon invade this thread and vent their anger on Tambuwal. Good luck to the Governor-in-waiting (Sokoto State)!
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Abujalandlord: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tambuwal is the man for the moment, an astute politcian who knows his onions, as far governorship of sokoto is concern it's only a he is already there
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by soarz(m): 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
That might good for a why.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by lexxylalas2(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
He is the next governor of sokoto state!and so what??Why didn't he go for president.player haters...
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Marcelinho(m): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
OK, let sit n see how it unfold
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by pacesetter939: 12:20am On Nov 22, 2014
benson81:
Is this not equivalent to contesting for LGA chairman after serving as speaker of House of assembly?Na wa!Politicians and the desire to remain continuosly relevant.as far as I'm concerned wat befitts him is a shot at the presidency win or loose.

The office of the governor of any state is no match when compared in terms of the resources that accrues it, with that of the Speaker of the House of Representatives as the governor pulls more political weight, et al.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 22, 2014
Did I just read that he thanked Imam for his support? Oh my G, once a jan.janweed, always a jan.janweed.
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by temitemi1(m): 12:44am On Nov 22, 2014
All what this thief is looking for is more money n power. Nonsense tambuwal!!! GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 22, 2014
egift:

Meet His Excellency, Aminu Tambuwal - the Executive Governor of Sokoto State.

Without an election.??
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by tecmon: 2:03am On Nov 22, 2014
pendy79:
Hmmm

I'm seeing the dawn of a new reality and a wind of change blowing in some areas within the country and the continuation of good governance in others.

With Tambuwal - sokoto state
El-rufai - kaduna state
Gen. Jaffar Isah -kano state
Ibikunle amosun - ogun state
Ambode/pitan/GOS - lagos state
Oshiomole- edo state
Aregbesola - osun state
Okorocha - imo state
Dakuru peterside/magnus abe - rivers state
Ajumobi - oyo state
al-makura - nasarawa state
Fatai ahmed - kwara state

And other states that the APC will retain and capture next year, there seems to be a ray of hope that Nigeria can get it right if all these people have a performing and emulatory CinC in General Mohammadu Buhari then one can see and dream that nigeria can emerge stronger from the 16years of rot and corruption of the PDP.

Sai Tambuwal
Sai Buhari
Sai APC
Sai Nigeria from 2015.

Roll-call of failures grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by meme001: 2:10am On Nov 22, 2014
1st, he announces his interest to run for presidency, and now he's backed down to go for guber elections in his state. How else do u describe a coƱfused fellow? If u don't stand for something,........ He will take his confusion to sokoto too. Good for them all. APC..... We no go gree party. Meanwhile, still on their mata, gov amaechi has made a treasonable comment, let him watch it. I don't know if these APC ppl are caring for Nigeria or still their pocket. Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by egift(m): 3:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Francis5:
You are too sickening and patronizing for an Igbo man. You must be Joe Igbokwe, the Yoruba Lagos Igbo man

Nwokem, which one is your problem? You don't want him in Abuja and you are still angry he is heading home to Sokoto Government House? (You are too hateful for an Igbo man. You must be a member of saTAN). grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by nemelu123(m): 4:32am On Nov 22, 2014
For Your Younger Ones
Jamb, Waec , Gce , Neco And All School Pume
Past Questions On Your Mobile Phone Call

Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 22, 2014
Nani66:
People should understand news before commenting. The breaking news a few weeks back said "Speaker Tambuwal's associates and colleagues pick up APC presidential form for him" it didn't say he used his own money, or neither did it say he had declared for the position! In fact it said over 50 of his colleagues purchased the form for him! After that, he thanked them and said he wasn't interested and was willing to support whomever the party nominates as it's flag bearer! Today he went to the Sokoto APC HQ with the two legs God gave him and his always shinning white attire to buy form for governorship elections and not only that, he allowed journalists to snap him o! So tell me, is it that you people that are saying he will soon buy local government chairman form don't know how to read or you just like being cynical and are hating on the gentleman?

I wana beliv u ar stil a KID in politics... How wuld ur frnds pick *presidential* form for u witout ur notice/permision?? Wake up bruv or do u tink its a child's play pickin such form? I gues one of d reasons he stepd down is dat d political god fadas ar against it n dat shows he's not capable of ruling d country...... Tink like a man n stp listening 2 lies (dnt beliv all u read in paper)
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by benson81(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2014
pacesetter939:

The office of the governor of any state is no match when compared in terms of the resources that accrues it, with that of the Speaker of the House of Representatives as the governor pulls more political weight, et al.
Now you have hit the nail on the head its about controlling more resources(Money).Naija Politicians cheesy
Re: Breaking: Tambuwal Picks Sokoto Governorship Form by redcliff: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2014
benson81:
Is this not equivalent to contesting for LGA chairman after serving as speaker of House of assembly?Na wa!Politicians and the desire to remain continuosly relevant.as far as I'm concerned wat befitts him is a shot at the presidency win or loose.

Yoyr backward mentality smells from here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Hosts Samson Adeniyi, CAN President (Photo) / Photo Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram / Speeding Truck Crushes Student And Tricyclist In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.