Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success - Agriculture (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success (58623 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On Aug 06, 2015
The fastest way to kick start a buoyant economy is by venturing into agribusiness.
More jobs will be generated, more revenue and more wealth created.
Join the train, Do agribusiness
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
Success in agricultural business is determine on how much you know and how you are able to upgrade your knowledge regularly.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by raphaeladex: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
@lesgup
Its being a while.
Got some challenges on my plantain farm Yellowing of leaves and stunted growth.Kindly tell me what to do.
Thanks
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2015
raphaeladex:
@lesgup
Its being a while.
Got some challenges on my plantain farm Yellowing of leaves and stunted growth.Kindly tell me what to do.
Thanks
Can I see the pictures of the plantain farm?
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Idowu2828:
Well done sir, Sir pls 4 new incoming farmers with or without any previous knowledge. Can u pls be more elaborate. God bless more Sir
OK.
Kindly let me know what I should elaborate on?
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Do plantain.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:04am On Aug 13, 2015
Learning from people that are in the agribusiness is important for your success
Reason being that you will need a certain level of experience to reach a particular level of success.
Agribusiness is not quick rushing in and expecting quick returns kind of business.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Do plantain...it pays
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:47am On Aug 14, 2015
Farmersfarm:
@ LesgupNigeria u r one in a million of all nairalanders the tutorial u gave out on agric biz freely worth millions of naira but u did nt request 4 a dime which shows how free ur mind is 2 oda nairalanders n Nigerians in general cos others who av information wil demand 4 heads to roll b4 they giv out bt urs is different. i av notin 2 giv u bt i say may u nt die young, ur children will get favour n ur good gesture will lead u 2 d vry top in life. continue 2 be bless my broda. i wil giv u a cal.
Thanks for the compliments.God bless you and all that are yours.
Watch out for more helpful info
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2015
The best step to take when faced with a challenge is to consult an expert in that area where you are having it.
Be it crop or animal production.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Idowu2828: 10:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
God will continue to bless all the heroes in the house, u are given us courage that no problem we can join the leading career u pple av started enjoying 4rm, am highly planning to become a farmer very soon, but to start with an acre 4 plantain plantations how much can someone prepare 4 such in Ogun state and I need assistance of mentor pls that I can learn 4rm. God bless the farmers in the house, (ismailadejumo@gmail.com) 4 practical learning assistance.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Idowu2828: 5:30am On Aug 16, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

OK.
Kindly let me know what I should elaborate on?
on plantain plantations, Ram nd goat rearing Sir
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45am On Aug 16, 2015
Idowu2828:
on plantain plantations, Ram nd goat rearing Sir
OK.
I can do that on plantain but not on ram and goat.
Not well informed in animal production
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Agribusiness is not a money doubling scheme where you want to start making money within 3 weeks after investing.
That's the reason I do encourage people to start ,for instance plantain farm business where you are guaranteed regular source of income for decades.
You have got to gain much e xperience before you can start making money from short term crop.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
There are different value chain in agriculture to make money
So far you are adding value,whether through agro-transportation, agric production, processing, etc you are guarantee to make money.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Never underestimate the power of training.its one of the factor to lift your knowledge base to starting a profitable agribusiness.
It also give you ability to network with other people in the business.
Get trained before starting that agribusiness.
You can contact me for that.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2015
Never underestimate the power of networking in this business
Network with professionals of like minded to gain insight,share experience,learn and grow.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Poultrybusiness: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
we are into poultry farming business dealing with quail Japanese birds & eggs, Imported Turkey,Local bid Turkey,Broilers, Layers etc. Quail eggs @ #400 per create all are fresh Quail Birds day old @ #100 Quail Birds 3 - 4weeks old @ #300 Quail Birds point of lay/Layers @ #400 each with ratio 4:1 in selling out minimum of 50pieces. Imported Turkey day old @ #670 Imported Turkey 6-10weeks old @ #1,850 Local Turkey day old @ #420 Local Bid Turkey 6-10weeks @ #1,150. Broilers day old @ #180 Broilers 10weeks above @ #950 Layers day old @ #35 Layers masure @ #1250 Cockreal day old #20 Cockreal masure @ #1,100, we also enlighten newbies on how to start poultry farming business and make double of your investment consistency include on how to set-up their farms and educate them on marketing strategy to sell the drop layers eggs to wholesalers and retailers buyers to make more profit on daily bases. Flee free to contact +2348080034551 for more details We serve you the best. FOREIT SITE FARM LALUPON IBADAN.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Nice.
Whats the description of your location in lalupon?
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2015
Don't just give out money to people you meet online and have never had correspondence with.
Did the individual have record of integrity and trust
I read lots of bitter experience shared by people.

These can save you a lot of emotional stress and your savings as well
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
With over 84million hectares of arable land, of which only 40 percent is cultivated; a population of 167m, making her Africa’s largest market; 230bn cubic metres of water; and abundant and reliable rainfall in over 2/3 of its territory,
With all this fact above,Nigeria remain a destination of some of the richest natural resources for agricultural production in the world.

i wonder why we are food insuuficient and food import dependent for survival

Embrace agriculture...its the way to our Economic prosperity
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2015
If everyone can go back to the land then we can put Nigeria in the world map of one of the food sufficient countries

Do agribusiness.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
There are different ways to learn
learning from trial by error.
learning from professionals
and learning through experience gathered from your own mistakes

Learning from your own mistakes will take you longer years to get there.

Learning from doing trial by error will not get you there but learning from professionals who have pass through what you are facing will get you there faster and quicker

Get help by learning and connecting with professionals to achieve your goals.

learning from your own
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by olamzy45: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2015
call for debeaking process ,injecting ad more machine available only 4 western region call 08146113431
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by raphaeladex: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Can I see the pictures of the plantain farm?
i have been trying to do that but having problem with the network.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Alfrediolu: 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
@lesgupnigeria
Hello sir,
I have been following ur posts on nairaland a while now and it has really been very encouraging and motivating.
I am a young graduate who would like to venture into agribusiness, however, I am new to it and don't have much funds for capital. But, I heard dat government have some irrigated farms that may be available for farming and things like that.
I need ur help on how and where to start from in agribusiness, with little or no capital. I studied Biochemistry and have ideas in bioprocessing, altho more of theoretically speaking.
Thanks as I await ur prompt response...
TPI
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
raphaeladex:
i have been trying to do that but having problem with the network.
Ok
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:31am On Sep 08, 2015
Alfrediolu:
@lesgupnigeria
Hello sir,
I have been following ur posts on nairaland a while now and it has really been very encouraging and motivating.
I am a young graduate who would like to venture into agribusiness, however, I am new to it and don't have much funds for capital. But, I heard dat government have some irrigated farms that may be available for farming and things like that.
I need ur help on how and where to start from in agribusiness, with little or no capital. I studied Biochemistry and have ideas in bioprocessing, altho more of theoretically speaking.
Thanks as I await ur prompt response...
TPI
lets discuss on 08164628081,08092034147
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Godspikin: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2016
Hello house,
I need contact of anyone working in a sugar manufacturing outfit that makes sugar from sugarcane. A friend of mine needs certain information for his research. He knows Dangote, Honeywell and Bua does but he needs a contact who can give necessary information and answers.
Kindly help a brother out
Thanks.

P.S: Info/contact from any other company apart from the ones mentioned above will also be appreciated.

Cc: Pavore9
Lesgupnigeria
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by olamkas: 12:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pls tell me more,i am interested
headboyprince:

‪#‎ freeloan‬
Do you want to learn how get
school loan
business loan
personal loan
wihout collateral and without interest
do you want to expand or start up your business but dont have the idea or the cash
INTRODUCING
HOW TO GET UP TO 500000 LOAN WITH COLLATERAL AND INTEREST FREE
HOT BUSINESS IDEAS THAT WILL YEILD HIGH PROFIT
BUSINESSES WITH HIGH PROFIT YOU CAN START WITH LESS THAN N10000
HOW TO GET MORE THAN 5MILLION GRANT NO NEED TO PAY BACK LOAN
we have patnerned with several loan giving organizations and they have giving us their trust we have all their contacts their requirements how to apply all of them and we have complied it into a guide if u are interested then QUOTE ME and i will reply u back
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Godspikin:
Hello house,
I need contact of anyone working in a sugar manufacturing outfit that makes sugar from sugarcane. A friend of mine needs certain information for his research. He knows Dangote, Honeywell and Bua does but he needs a contact who can give necessary information and answers.
Kindly help a brother out
Thanks.

P.S: Info/contact from any other company apart from the ones mentioned above will also be appreciated.

Cc: Pavore9
Lesgupnigeria
i wish i could help but i dont have contact as sugarcane industry is not an area i am interested in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.