Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success - Agriculture (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success (58644 Views)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Plantain Farming Business:the Money Making Machine With 25years Span / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Godspikin: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2016
Lesgupnigeria:

i wish i could help but i dont have contact as sugarcane industry is not an area i am interested in.

Okay, Thanks so much.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2016
Godspikin:

Okay, Thanks so much.
you are welcome.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Nobody: 12:33am On May 24, 2017
This Is A Good Platforme, Please I Need An Association Or Group That Empower On Agriculture
olaniyiYAH:
This Is A Good Platforme, Please I Need An Association Or Group That Empower On Agriculture
This Is A Good Platforme, Please I Need An Association Or Group That Empower On Agriculture(that I Can Joined)
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:35pm On May 24, 2017
olaniyiYAH:
This Is A Good Platforme, Please I Need An Association Or Group That Empower On AgricultureThis Is A Good Platforme, Please I Need An Association Or Group That Empower On Agriculture(that I Can Joined)
You can chat me up on WhatsApp 08164628081
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2017
This thread is informative for those who want to start out in farming business with no experience.
Enjoy.
You can also check my Facebook page @ www.Facebook.com/waleagro for info on how to profitable start agribusiness
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:13am On May 28, 2017
Farming business success tips

The first thing you need for any new business is a start-up capital. You need the money on every step of the way. You can start with a really simple and small farm, expanding and modernizing your business over the years. Still, you should get a proper business plan not to go bankrupt before anything starts. Read more on www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:46am On May 29, 2017
Nothing work except deliberate actions are taken to move from step A to step B.
Waste no time and do not procrastinate in starting that project,business; therein lies your prosperity.
www.Facebook.com/waleagro
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2017
We are going to be seeing more of these Agropreneuer in Nigeria very soon.
Determination,never-giving up attitude and toughness can take you there.
https://www.forbes.com/profile/harry-stine/
Enjoy!!
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Thugnificent(m): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:
We are going to be seeing more of these Agropreneuer in Nigeria very soon.
Determination,never-giving up attitude and toughness can take you there.
https://www.forbes.com/profile/harry-stine/
Enjoy!!
please sir can i have your whatsapp digits? I have something very important to discuss with you.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
Thugnificent:
please sir can i have your whatsapp digits? I have something very important to discuss with you. 08061347481
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:27pm On Jun 14, 2017
.Rules to your agribusiness success
Never underestimate the power of upgrading your knowledge if you want to go far...
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by slimmdree(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Am in the process of starting rice farming and processing. please any advice you can offer would be helpful...
Lesgupnigeria:
.Rules to your agribusiness success
Never underestimate the power of upgrading your knowledge if you want to go far...
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2017
slimmdree:
Am in the process of starting rice farming and processing. please any advice you can offer would be helpful...
Ok.
I am not into rice farming at the moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Life is too short to procrastinate...

Act now

Go for your goal

Do agric...it pays
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by faridpac2: 7:24am On Nov 17, 2017
good
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2017
faridpac2:
good
Yeah.Thanks
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Visit www.Instagram.com/Adewale_kingfarmer for successful tips
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by MDDarah84(m): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hi boss,please can you assist or advice how I can get 4 hectares of farmlands to rent Ondo state?
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2017
MDDarah84:
Hi boss,please can you assist or advice how I can get 4 hectares of farmlands to rent Ondo state?
Ok.Which part of ondo state are you located?
You can private chat me on WhatsApp 08164628081 to link you up with someone that will assist you.
Re: Farming Business Tips That Will Speed Up Your Rate Of Success by abdulsemi: 3:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
I am here pleading to Mr Gbenga Yussuf Adewale (lesupnigeria) to pay my investment back to me. On Feb. 2016 we have an agreement that he would planted an acre of plantain (COST 466,000, ROI 800,000 1st year) and hectare of Cassava (COST 130,000, ROI 300,000) , by April 2017 both will be ready for harvest and I paid him 535,000 . But unfortunate when I called him by April 2017 he said all the plantain was burnt and the cassava he will pay when he harvest and since then he stop picking my calls and he refused to show my farm.
Please my good nairalander people help me talk to Mr. gbenga to give me ONLY MY INVESTMENT back pls . Merry xmas and Happy New Year in Advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.