Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

How To Study Abroad On Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Study Abroad On Scholarship (311 Views)

Wike Orders Rivers Indigenes On Scholarship Abroad To Come Back To Nigeria / 15 Escaped Chibok Girls Admitted Into AUN Academy On Scholarship / 71 Nigerian Students Leave For China, Russia On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Study Abroad On Scholarship by blessingosak: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hello Nairalanders,My Name is Mrs Osakwe,the Head of Marketing at The Pacesetters travel and education consult.At The Pacesetters travel and education consult,we have helped so many Nigerians to achieve their dreams of studying in universities of their choice abroad,we achieve this due to the the connections we have with the people at the helms of affairs in this universities and also due to our vast knowledge of the education system in these countries.I discovered that there are so many Nigerians that want to study abroad for their first and second degree but do not know how to go about it,this brought me online,as the application for the next session in some of these universities are out and session commences December and early next year in some of the universities.I compiled the procedure to take in making these a reality step by step into a blog,so that anyone who is interested in studying abroad in anywhere in Nigeria can visit and know how to go about it.The name of the blog is howtostudyabroadonscholarship..com,any interested person can check on it or you can also get in touch with me on facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Financial Management Course / MSBI Online Training In UK / Admission Into University Of The Witwatersrand,johannesburg Is Currently On.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.