Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Pls Should I Trust Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Should I Trust Her? (1095 Views)

You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Should I Trust Her? by kentozybee(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
My girlfriend bot a phone worth 33k some weeks back, I tot she bought it wit ha salary from working as an attendant in one of those big malls in Lag, she told me yesterday dat she misplaced it on Wednesday and I was like how can she b so careless, she said someone bought it fr her, a male friend fr dat matter, she said he is just a friend.
Can someone who is just a friend buy such an expensive phone fr a gal without anything involved, should I stop deceiving my self or just leave it dat way?
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
he he..
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by kentozybee(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lipzlikeshugar:
he he..
u dey laff abi?, it seems u r someone like her
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by Exponental(m): 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
2 things involved.
she has a maga or a toaster/ aristo.
if she neva mentioned him....most likely u are either on a long thing or u are just her compliment.
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by sneak3(m): 7:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
It is up to you to form ur own opinion. Its a 2 way thing though meaning ur fears cld be true and on the other hand it cld just turn out to be a harmless gift.
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by OohMpa: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
33k expensive? undecided

She just dey start homie, she'll move on to 50k then 100k before iPhone 6 all within 6 months....

There's a solution though: She's to visit ooh Mpa on the 6th market day with only pant and bra by 11:59pm with durex on one hand and Vaseline on the other

Do this and she'd stop at Tecno angry
#Sai
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by bjayx: 8:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
If d male friend bought her a phone, two things ar involved;she is playin d man's sense or playin wit d man's diick.
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by quinnboy: 8:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
=))Haº°ÚÚÚ°º=a&a=aº°ÚÚÚ°º=)). See question. U just talk watin the gal do u abi but u no tell us watin she don do for u. Now u want make one person wey no no how una take start or wey no no the sacrifice wey the chick don make for u before help u decide on ur affair. Well done u hear?

1 Like

Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
kentozybee:
My girlfriend bot a phone worth 33k some weeks back, I tot she bought it wit ha salary from working as an attendant in one of those big malls in Lag, she told me yesterday dat she misplaced it on Wednesday and I was like how can she b so careless, she said someone bought it fr her, a male friend fr dat matter, she said he is just a friend.
Can someone who is just a friend buy such an expensive phone fr a gal without anything involved, should I stop deceiving my self or just leave it dat way?
nor worry.... She is already ur ex in advance

Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by Tallesty1(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sorry bro, you are her side guy.
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by kentozybee(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
most of d posts here confirmed my fear
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by kentozybee(m): 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
OohMpa:
33k expensive? undecided

She just dey start homie, she'll move on to 50k then 100k before iPhone 6 all within 6 months....

There's a solution though: She's to visit ooh Mpa on the 6th market day with only pant and bra by 11:59pm with durex on one hand and Vaseline on the other

#Sai
u no serious oo. Mr mpa Abi Wetin u call am
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by Teeders(m): 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
OohMpa:
33k expensive? undecided

#Sai
No Brain.....
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by sexylogan(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
kentozybee:

If in fact you trust her you wouldn't be asking us for our opinion.
A "male friend" bought her a phone abi?
And you believe that trash?
May your foolishness not crossover with you into 2015 IJN cheesy
Re: Pls Should I Trust Her? by tunapa2009(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
To answer your question, I av a question for you.

WHAT IS THE FOUNDATION OF YOUR LOVE or RELATIONSHIP(between you and your girl)?

(1) (Reply)

When Women Lust / Lagos Bar Where Male Sex Workers Hustle For Clients / Is This Change In Females Natural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.