Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity (3635 Views)

Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / Buhari Registers For National Identity Card (photo) / Clark Apologizes For Past Comments & Calls For National Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
What do you think about the pix? grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by tpia6: 8:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
he looks young sha.

is that boy his son?

3 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
what of this atire

14 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by nwafuluozoh: 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dead on Arrival. DOA. Even if he wears the papal cap he's not ruling Nigeria again. Except in his dreams. Lmao.

11 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Balkan(m): 9:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ok
Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by otipoju(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
No wonder him dey wear cap. Him head no blend at all.

I'm just commenting on the picture. I am neither pro APC nor PDP.

I am just a Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Balkan(m): 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
Like father like son

6 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by idumuose(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Is he the same person that made the statement below?

5 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by idumuose(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
denkyw:
Change of attire does not translate to change of character.He is still Buhari the religious bigot.

11 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by nuelsylves(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
tpia6:
he looks young sha.

is that boy his son?

what kind of young? With his bald head undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Sorry you can not wipe away 30 years record by simply changing clothes!

7 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Mogidi: 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
excellence44:
what of this atire
Bros you bad o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by osamaBUSH(m): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Some times i wonder....
Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Fine boy no pimple.

in this case, fine grandpapa no wrinkle

2 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Why must everybody desecrate the "isi agu" and red "nze" skull cap?

I am all for diversity and political campaign shenanigans but certain things should be left as they are and remain sacred.

Even lowly musicians now wear the "isi agu" and red "nze" cap these days, showing no respect to culture and tradition.

Can i dress in traditional emir of sokoto regalia without catching flack, knowing fully well that it is a sacred attire to him?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Truckpusher(m): 1:42am On Nov 22, 2014
denkyw:
Using cheap propaganda to launder the image and position of a known Islamic hardliner and fundamentalist who doubles as a coup plotter and truncated a democratically government as open executions even in the presence of children,brutality ,kidnapping, jailing of political dissidents and oppositions which was his stock in trade became rife during his time of military dictatorship.These images can't sail him through, Nigeria and Nigerians knew exactly how to keep them inactive and if you doubt me ask IBB.

I'm waiting for a certain old man to cry like a baby come February 14th ,2015.

GEJ TILL 2019.

NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK.

PDP!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by donjoewizy(m): 2:42am On Nov 22, 2014
AKPAKO

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by bunmioguns(m): 2:58am On Nov 22, 2014
Nice
Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by echobee(f): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2014
bunmioguns:
Nice

Nicer grin
Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by frankyychiji(f): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2014
Copy-cat! Buhari thinks by wearing the popular hat like our president he can confuse us, fafafa foul!! Its still GEJ till 2019!
Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Chanchit: 8:09am On Nov 22, 2014
BanditC:
Why must everybody desecrate the "isi agu" and red "nze" skull cap?

I am all for diversity and political campaign shenanigans but certain things should be left as they are and remain sacred.

Even lowly musicians now wear the "isi agu" and red "nze" cap these days, showing no respect to culture and tradition.

Can i dress in traditional emir of sokoto regalia without catching flack, knowing fully well that it is a sacred attire to him?

Ogbeni! The cap dey everywhere for market, thats why its so easy to buy.
Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Chanchit: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2014
frankyychiji:
Copy-cat! Buhari thinks by wearing the popular hat like our president he can confuse us, fafafa foul!! Its still GEJ till 2019!

But that attire fits him more than GEJ that wears it everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by MudRaker: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2014
General Baboon Monkey is getting desperate.

Go and visit Joshua in Synagogue

Lol
Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by okiezman(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2014
Monkey don wear suit

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Old man wey nor wan giv him children chance to run things. Papa abeg go rest jor, make u nor allow children insult u.

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Please don't insult me:

Please look at his smile in English attire.
Please look at his smile in igbo attire.
Please look at his smile in Urhobo attire.

He just can't hide his true feelings.

2 Likes

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by clemzo101(m): 10:30am On Nov 22, 2014
If he like he shld dress like an angel. Nothing for him.

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by chymystique(f): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2014
After looking @ the pixs I noticed the human wearing the different attires is a Wolf in Sheep's clothing. lipsrsealed

If him like make him wear reverend father's robe, he can't hide what he truly is. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Fits him. me likey
Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by moneybag100: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2014
okiezman:
Monkey don wear suit
Monkey Your papa fine reach am?

1 Like

Re: Photos:buhari Dresses In Different Attires To Show Love For National Unity by okiezman(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2014
moneybag100:

Monkey Your papa fine reach am?

The fact say ya papa ugly no mean say other piple papa go be like am

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES / "Gov. Oshiomhole Is Mad & Has Verbal Diarrhea" - Hon. Omosede Igbinedion / (as Of Today)!!!biafra Alert!!!....finally Buhari Has Shot Himself In The Foot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.