Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (165354 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by fuzzywuzzy: 3:54am On Nov 22, 2014
jennykadry:

It's sad. Hitting children? hardlyyy...they are more good at their paedophilia job
Perfect response abeg. @topic; Am not watching ooo. I refuse! Let me not lose the last vestige of hope I have in humanity.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by coogar: 4:12am On Nov 22, 2014
kandiikane:

this right here is why women don't get convicted as much as men for the same crime. If you believe in the equality of genders you will realise that women are also capable of doing heinous crimes.

the sarcasm flew over your head - it's a pity!

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by sylph22: 5:52am On Nov 22, 2014
Well the good news is the child is still alive and well. Then the father beat her real good...almost to death. Then the police came for him but after he showed them this unhumane vide, they took the maid away and she has been incarcerated in Guantanamo bay. It happened in Uganda

6 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 22, 2014
see the child's pic. The nanny was sentenced to just 3 years in prison

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/11/have-you-seen-this-heartbreaking-nanny.html

5 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Aysuperstories: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2014
here is the video the one in the post have been taken down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNKLRr-HcPk
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by mutter(f): 7:31am On Nov 22, 2014
This was a brutal and terrible act, she could have killed the child, but the man had no right to disable the nanny.
This is just a society of violence. He is no different from the nanny.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by birdman(m): 7:46am On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

i am not sure the maid is female. surely, females are not capable of this kinda violence. only men are known to do this type of ish.

I would say when women are violent, they are generally more vicious than men. Any woman on this thread can bear me out. Be not deceived, evil is evil wether it be man or woman. I will definitley be buying a watch cam should i ever need the services of a babysitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by johnstar(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2014
Choi, some ppl ar born 2 b wicked

Like dis bas+ard gal nw, dm born her say ' u na wickedness u go come do for dis life o'
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2014
jennykadry:

BB kiss...Oya no more 'fights' in the SOS thread kiss .I read about an incident that occured in the states. This man came home to find the child minder humping his less than 10 year old daughter. The man beat the guy and left him unconscious before ringing 911.

The child minder happened to be someone they'd known for a long time...he was like a brother to her

This man you mean??...after Aluu 4,I think this Uganda child abuse is the most traumatic video I,ve seen. It's very upsetting.

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Its pretty normal for a child that age to vomit, that maid is seriously sick in the head. Some wild beast obviously possessed her! Someone like that should be put in the worst prison for nothing less than 10yrs
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by hardbody: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2014
A friend shared this with me over beer yesterday night. I immediately knew what to do with her if she worked for me. I will tie her hands and legs drive her to 3MB at about past midnight when the ilaje fishermen are no longer paddling the waters. I will lower her into the salty water, go home and report to the police that she has deserted. I will put a price tag on her head.

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by hardbody: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2014
jennykadry:
I saw this video and have only one thing to say.....Hand that maid over to me for 5 minutes,...just five minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzvGWnpP9KQ

In 5 minutes she could embarrass you, left just alone between the two of you. You will be surprised how she beats you up. She might be possessed u know?

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by SisterCaro(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2014
crackhaus:

Definitely female, caught the sarcasm BTW.
The only reason females can't be physically abusive towards men is lesser strength.

But when it comes to other women and children they can prey on, you'll realize that the number of women who are physically abusive to their helps, maids, children, or other women whom they consider a class lower than they are, grossly outnumber abusive men.

A man would hardly treat a child that way no matter how angry or bitter he is.
and how many women do you see doing this kind of thing?

6 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by StealthyMe(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2014
Thats not a maid....

Thats a Witch!

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by MrBiggs: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2014
[size=15pt]lol,,, that wasnt real,,,, the camera kept running awayy from the girl..

I ain't believing this sh*t angry grin
[/size]
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 22, 2014
MrBiggs:
[size=15pt]lol,,, that wasnt real,,,, the camera kept running awayy from the girl..

I ain't believing this sh*t angry grin
[/size]
i thought the same thing too when i watched it at first until i read the story, its real cry cry cry
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by justi4jesu(f): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Speechless
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by MrBiggs: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2014
Mondisweets:
i thought the same thing too when i watched it at first until i read the story, its real cry cry cry

who then was moving the camera?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by crackhaus: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2014
SisterCaro:
and how many women do you see doing this kind of thing?
Sister Carolina, haven't you heard of female suicide bombers?
Or do you think there are no women loyal and sympathetic to the cause of boko haram/terrorist organizations?

Anyway, this thread is about violence in a domestic setting - and in this case, women who abuse/mistreat their helps, maids, relatives, and even children, outnumber men who mistreat their wives...

9 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 22, 2014
MrBiggs:

who then was moving the camera?
it could be a camera with motion sensor
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by MrBiggs: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Mondisweets:
it could be a camera with motion sensor

lol,,, i refuse to believe angry...... why then was the girl's cloth not stained from the beating??

just another way by the media to sell grin
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Aysuperstories: 9:42am On Nov 22, 2014
MrBiggs:

lol,,, i refuse to believe angry...... why then was the girl's cloth not stained from the beating??

the camera was not moving the video have been edited to avoid youtube from taking it down. so the movement is from the zooming in and out of the video.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2014
MrBiggs:

maybe because she wasn't bleeding genius
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Aysuperstories: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2014
Mondisweets:

she land on her chest thats why she was not bleeding
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by chibwike(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2014
Mondisweets:
Mondi hw re u doing
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by MrBiggs: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Mondisweets:

Must she bleed?? how about the vomit??
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 22, 2014
MrBiggs:

Must she bleed?? how about the vomit??
u didnt see the orange stuff on the floor undecided and u didnt the the part where the child practically flew over it?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 22, 2014
chibwike:
Mondi hw re u doing
i dey o. How u dey?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by chibwike(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2014
Mondisweets:
i dey o. How u dey?
Am gud..am gud....re u aware that today is the finals..
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by MrBiggs: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2014
Mondisweets:
u didnt see the orange stuff on the floor undecided and u didnt the the part where the child practically flew over it?

Were you there??
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2014
chibwike:
Am gud..am gud....re u aware that today is the finals..
i will deal with that later abeg let me enjoy my weekend grin i will be there soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.