Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (165360 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by queensley55(f): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thank God the baby is fine and was discharged after a full body checkup,the maid was detained at Luzira,court trial will start on 8th December.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Natasha2:

You are really brave to watch that video twice.

Funny but your comment made me rewatch it...I was at work yesterday when a colleague showed me the video...but the volume was turned down so we heard nothing just watched the video

I decided to re watch it some minutes back with volume turned on...the sound of that torch hitting her tiny bum....this is wicked
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cococandy(f): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
edwife:

Cococandy,no thanks I will pass...

I am a very emotional person,I will not be fine,i promise you...

When its comes to kids,there is no two ways about that,she is just a baby cry cry cry
eya. Sorry in advance because I have a feeling your curiosity will lead you to watch it. cheesy

But jokes apart I couldn't even watch it a second time. The first one was possible because I didn't know what to expect . So maybe you need to unfollow this thread so that you won't be led into watching it. You will have one sleepless night afterwards. Or two maybe.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
coogar:

i would take her & drive straight to a zoo. toss her over the cage of hungry lions - and watch how they eat her alive. the cruelty displayed by her made my jaw drop.

Thank you sir
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by ROnkePPP(f): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Very sad indeed. May God help us and watch over our kids. Let us all learn from this and protect our families better. Let us screen the people we leave our kids with a lot better. Get help, tips and advise at www.helpsathomes.com
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by anitank(f): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
I'm yet to get over my shock. This is just inhumane
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by anitank(f): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Imagine if that camera was not installed cry cry cry poor child
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Edwife here are some screen shots. I got them from another thread

where she was kicking the baby then playing ,football with the baby, then standing on the baby etc

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cococandy(f): 9:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
anitank:
Imagine if that camera was not installed cry cry cry poor child
the baby would have just died and no one will know how she died. They will say she just died one day without being sick and then start pointing at some perceived enemy who may have used witchcraft to kill the baby. Without knowing that she has been dying slowly ever since. Imagine The first huge slap she gave the baby and I jumped in shocked but the baby didn't even flinch. That's to tell you she's used to that kind of treatment from the maid. It was when she started the real kungfu that poor girl began to cry cry

7 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
cococandy:
eya. Sorry in advance because I have a feeling your curiosity will lead you to watch it. cheesy

But jokes apart I couldn't even watch it a second time. The first one was possible because I didn't know what to expect . So maybe you need to unfollow this thread so that you won't be led into watching it. You will have one sleepless night afterwards. Or two maybe.

I had the same feeling about you yesterday. grin

Curiosity killed ...
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cococandy(f): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I had the same feeling about you yesterday. grin

Curiosity killed ...
lol. The power of curiosity
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by freecocoa(f): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
But what was going on in the mind of that maid while she was torturing that baby? Even without the video, that child would suffer some complications, that maid is from hell.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by kotias003: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
LORDI:
The house maid must have expressed all her frustration on the child,...I bet the parent's of the child treats the house maids like poo.

and even if!!! is that an excuse to treat the baby like that?
an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, that is bad enough! but this innocent baby isnt the one that "plucked the nannys' eye"

Haba! If the idiot feels so maltreated, unlike the baby, she has a choice!! She could leave the place!

I have no idea what I'd do if I was in this parents shoes. I am still shocked. We humans are full of so much evil, wickedness, meanness. Ki Olorun gba wa!
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by edwife(f): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
cococandy:
Edwife here are some screen shots. I got them from another thread

where she was kicking the baby then playing ,football with the baby, then standing on the baby etc

Ah!Cococandy really want me to have nightmares...

But,this will do smiley as long as i can not hear her scream....

Really?what kind of species is this young woman?I doubt she is human... undecided

The level of evil in humans is astonishing!.... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by LORDI(m): 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
kotias003:

and even if!!! is that an excuse to treat the baby like that?
an eye for an eye makes the world go blind, that is bad enough! but this innocent baby isnt the one that "plucked the nannys' eye"

Haba! If the idiot feels so maltreated, unlike the baby, she has a choice!! She could leave the place!

I have no idea what I'd do if I was in this parents shoes. I am still shocked. We humans are full of so much evil, wickedness, meanness. Ki Olorun gba wa!
you probably haven't seen maid/nanny treated like modern slaves,..treated far worst than our colonial master did,in the same nigeria a woman burnt her maid,why?..because she was following boy's, a similar case a boy maid was beaten to death!!,these are clear examples most maid are more like gloried slaves..they wash,they cook,the run errands,at the end they are unappreciated.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Aysuperstories: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
here is the video
i think the op should change the video as that video have been deleted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnvqQcBEvA

or watch it here on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=325550477628843&set=vb.319692334881324&type=2&theater
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Ijebulogic(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
LORDI:
The house maid must have expressed all her frustration on the child,...I bet the parent's of the child treats the house maids like poo.

Really?? Yes like some jews treated Hitler like poo and that's why he murdered millions of them right?? When will you accept that some people (like the maid) are just crazy? Why make such a baseless statement about parents that you don't know? Which Kin "Guesswork" post you de post?

8 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Aysuperstories: 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
likeme:
Breaking News: The child in question is reported dead now. RIP... Sobsa[img][/img]

where is the link to this snap shoot
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by LORDI(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ijebulogic:

Really?? Yes like some jews treated Hitler like poo and that's why he murdered millions of them right?? When will you accept that some people (like the maid) are just crazy? Why make such a baseless statement about parents that you don't know? Which Kin "Guesswork" post you de post?
guy you need to waka commot make you see how some maid are treated,,na so our neighbour go use big mopping stick flog this poor girl,the mopping go break,but she will continue to beat this girl,..it's our fellow neighbour can will come n beg,..why?...she came late from school?...she nor sweep house,...she burnt food....if it was Her child will she flog her like that...many maid are being abuse daily.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by rolled: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
So much hate for your fellow human
See the way she threw the baby like a teddy
I heard the baby was always running temperature and never looking cheerful anytime the parents were back
Prolly the reason for the hidden camera
Thank God for this technology
But the maid is an adult,if she was no longer okay with the job,she should have left
Do you feed a child by slapping?see the scream from the baby
Ha am sad honestly,can't stop thinking of the video
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
I'm sorry i can't watch this video. Dnt want to have the same feeling i had with the Aluu 4 incident. That maid deserves to rot in jail. cry cry cry
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
rolled:
So much hate for your fellow human
See the way she threw the baby like a teddy
I heard the baby was always running temperature and never looking cheerful anytime the parents were back
Prolly the reason for the hidden camera
Thank God for this technology
But the maid is an adult,if she was no longer okay with the job,she should have left
Do you feed a child by slapping?see the scream from the baby
Ha am sad honestly,can't stop thinking of the video

It's sad. Even I cannot even begin to imagine the psychologically trauma and physical abuse that child is going through. Why wouldn't she run temp? Look at the way she threw her on the floor like she was some teddy like you said. Human being kwa
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by deb(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
The child is now dead. cry cry

I need to see that maid and bath her entire body with the hottest oil directly from fire

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Ijebulogic(m): 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
LORDI:
guy you need to waka commot make you see how some maid are treated,,na so our neighbour go use big mopping stick flog this poor girl,the mopping go break,but she will continue to beat this girl,..it's our fellow neighbour can will come n beg,..why?...she came late from school?...she nor sweep house,...she burnt food....if it was Her child will she flog her like that...many maid are being abuse daily.
Oga are you joking or are you serious?? are you trying to justify abusing babies? what is wrong with some people on this Nairaland? If you are trying to justify this evil on a harmless child then you need redemption. I cant believe you are trying to justify this. You are truly confused if you believe that ANYTHING can justify abusing that baby. Honestly...I've never read a more useless post than yours and you should bury your head in shame for trying to defend the indefensible!! Trying to make a case for insanity and evil does not work with normal human beings. Check yourself.

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
deb:

I need to see that maid and bath her entire baby with the hottest oil directly from fire

I reject it on her behalf in Jesus name. Stop spreading rumours

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by dominique(f): 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
As horrible as this video is, it is not the most disturbing child abuse video I've seen. The one that takes the crown is this Asian nanny (or whoever the hell she was) torturing the hell out if an infant. I shed tears on watching that video and couldn't complete it. Imagine hitting a delicate skull with a piece of stick repeatedly. As The poor boy tried to crawl away from her, she kept dragging him back to give him more whacks and kicks cry (God! I'm tearing up recollecting that horrid video). The only bright note is that the physcho biitch eventually committed suicide before her case was judged. I hope this physcho also follow suit. We need to rid the world of these crazy evil people.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by rolled: 10:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
deb:

I need to see that maid and bath her entire body with the hottest oil directly from fire
What is wrong with some people sef
Child never die
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by rolled: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
jennykadry:

It's sad. Even I cannot even begin to imagine the psychologically trauma and physical abuse that child is going through. Why wouldn't she run temp? Look at the way she threw her on the floor like she was some teddy like you said. Human being kwa
Did you notice after eating the child wasn't comfortable
I knew she would throw up
This is not the first the maid has dealt with the helpless baby
Chai
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by rolled: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
dominique:
As horrible as this video is, it is not the most disturbing child abuse video I've seen. The one that takes the crown is this Asian nanny (or whoever the hell she was) torturing the hell out if an infant. I shed tears on watching that video and couldn't complete it. Imagine hitting a delicate skull with a piece of stick repeatedly. As The poor boy tried to crawl away from her, she kept dragging him back to give him more whacks and kicks cry (God! I'm tearing up recollecting that horrid video). The only bright note is that the physcho biitch eventually committed suicide before her case was judged. I hope this physcho also follow suit. We need to rid the world of these crazy evil people.
So what of the abused baby?
Survived?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
rolled:

Did you notice after eating the child wasn't comfortable
I knew she would throw up
This is not the first the maid has dealt with the helpless baby
Chai

She did not even flinch or cry when she slapped her. This is no new event...this maid has been brutalizing this child since she moved in.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Fearcom(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
Let me have the maid for just five minutes.

I will PEEL her LIKE an ONION.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by jauntty: 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
That maid is mentally derailed. She is a psychological wreck. Animals don't even treat their kind that way. Mad woman!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.