Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

4 Mistakes You'll Make While In Search Of Happiness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Mistakes You'll Make While In Search Of Happiness (869 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / 4 Mistakes Ladies Makeā€¦please Tell Your Sisters About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Mistakes You'll Make While In Search Of Happiness by Elbisco(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
We all want to be happy,I yet have not seen any human under the sun who doesn't want to be happy,(perhaps there is,I don't know). I believe one of the reasons why you are reading this is because you want to be happy,and you also want to know how to avoid little mistakes made in the pursuit of happiness.
Nothing good comes easy,non that I know of,not in this world,maybe in Pluto or Saturn,but most definitely not on planet earth..
And because nothing good comes easy,there abound little mistakes or difficulties encountered in the pursuit of happiness. You'd be intimated of these mistakes in the remaining lines of this post.

Mistakes made in pursuit of happiness

1.Not letting go of the past:- people who do no let go of their past often miss out in the joy of the moment.not letting go of your past means you are still dwelling in it and you don't expect to have the maximum feel of the present while still in your past.once you let go of your past,you start releasing yourself for the wonderful moments ahead.Holding onto the past makes you over 'conscious' of the tendency of getting hurt and this keeps you in your shell. Let go of your past,you no longer have control over it,its gone,let it go and take charge of your present and future.....

2.comparing with others: people often compare themselves,possession,achievements with other people and this causes only sadness. You are different. Why compare? Its an insult on your being,comparing it with another being. Whatever you can not have,ignore the. For women its mostly jewelry,accessories and clothes,for gadget lovers,its latest tabs,smartphone etc. If you cannot afford it,then forget it(at least for the time been).We've heard of people who cannot live in the league they choose to,they take part in vices like stealing, s*xual excapedes,and the likes,those who're unfortunate and caught have been lynched,jungle justice have been melted out on some,death has even caught up with others..Imaging the same,disrespect,humiliation,embarrassment and disgrace received for a gadget that it's price would drop after a month or so.. My point,if you can't have it,don't compare,just be happy with what you've got

3.Pursuing the source of happiness rather than the happiness itself: people often go after what they think would make them happy,instead of the real happiness itself. To illustrate,people who chase money at the expense of their family thinks money is happiness,or a path to happiness and they ignore their family,friends and relationships which are the real happiness. I'm not advocating laziness,instead am after a balance. You need to find a balance between work and your loved ones.what is the essence of money when spent it alone. Invest quality time in those who makes you happy.they are the real happiness.

4.they pursue happiness instead of living their lives and be happy: In search of happiness,you often forget to live the life of happiness. Why not stop searching for happiness and start living your life happily. The pursuit of happiness would make it elude you.

These are just a few mistakes made,please do share other mistakes you know. Have you ever experienced this,you know someone who have...? do share with us here.

Source:- inspiredfully.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Mistakes You'll Make While In Search Of Happiness by joywendy(f): 12:30am On Nov 22, 2014
mmmmm..........
Re: 4 Mistakes You'll Make While In Search Of Happiness by Elbisco(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2014
joywendy:
mmmmm..........
whats amazing?
Re: 4 Mistakes You'll Make While In Search Of Happiness by faithboi: 8:37am On Nov 22, 2014
shouldnt this be on first page?..or d mods dont seek happiness...or they dont make mistakes?....just in case it make first page,I'm on fp b dat...
Re: 4 Mistakes You'll Make While In Search Of Happiness by tpiadotcom: 3:22am On Apr 28, 2015
Re: 4 Mistakes You'll Make While In Search Of Happiness by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
h
Re: 4 Mistakes You'll Make While In Search Of Happiness by ritzytbabs(m): 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
been in that zone op, i know the feeling. Kid Cudi's ''Pursuit of Happiness" song was my companion then.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Students Get Into Dating Relationship? / 9 Important Things You Need To Remember To Save Your Relationship / Please I Need Help Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.