Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. And Your Still Smoking? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. And Your Still Smoking? (3303 Views)

Thread For Weed Smokers. / Smokers Are Liable To Die / Smokers Are Liable To Die Young, Is It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. And Your Still Smoking? by EbubeOnoh(m): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please guys lets discuss in this thrend. No casting but your reasons. Why is that the FED MINISTRIES OF HEALTH warns that smokers are liable to die young. But some people are still seriously engaging in it. Y?

Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. And Your Still Smoking? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
Was once a chronic smoker before I went to a counselor,the counselor said how much do I smoke a day averaged,I told him 5H,he then said I should bring out a 5H naira note and folded it and brought a lighter,he said,can I smoke this 5H naira now?I told him hell no,then he said tat what am actually doing with smoking cigarettes,from then mehn gat to stop,account getting fatter,Mr OP sorry for derailing
Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. And Your Still Smoking? by Confession14(f): 12:09am On Nov 22, 2014
The question goes back to the ministry...if they know its dangerous yet cant stop its production becos of the fat pocket they receive...then the cynical smoker sure has no reason to stop....they are all e-diats
Re: Smokers Are Liable To Die Young. And Your Still Smoking? by abdulaz: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2014
Cigarettes smokers are the ones liable to die young not w€€d smokers. Marijuanna has recorded 0% death till date. Keep smoking my joint in 3D..... kiss

(1) (Reply)

Eczema Treatment / Three Foods That Are Killing You And Need To Be Removed From Your Diet / Cure For Staphylococcus , Gonorrhea And Std

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.