Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,759 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana (2797 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / How Nigerians Are Deceived With Fake Job Offers In Qatar (from Babaearly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by asodeboyede(m): 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Seven Nigerians have been arrested by the Legon
police for possessing fake dollar notes and police
uniforms.
They are Iseanya Arinze, 24, Stanly Chima, 26,
Ogbalde John, 20; Chukwu Chikwado 43, Prince
Okonye 22, Thinweuba Obisike 22, and Henry
Ugweudlam, 19.
Briefing The Ghanaian Times, the Legon District
Police Commander, Deputy Superintendent of Police,
DSP Emmanuel Basintali said on Saturday, the Ibo
community in Ghana held an election to elect their
king and chairman, adding that during refreshment
one of the supporters of the chairman lighted a
cigarette and started smoking.
The King’s supporters asked the smoker to leave the
scene which is public place.
According to DSP Basintali the situation degenerated
into a clash during which three people were stabbed
by the suspects with broken bottles and the case was
reported to the police.
He said the suspects bolted but the police pursued
them to their house at Lakeside and arrested them
He search conducted in the house revealed a number
of fake United States dollar notes, 10 laptops and
police uniform, two dagger knives, two machetes,
and a special knife, concealed in a bag and hidden on
a roof top which were retrieved.
He said upon interrogation, the suspects told police
that, they used the items to ‘shoot’ movies.
They are currently in police custody assisting in
investigations.

Source: The Ghanaian Times

1 Share

Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Source,pictures or I don believe it
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by Vicaboy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
Smh
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by Rapsainot(m): 11:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
10laptops shocked are they producing it?,hehe
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
Chaiiiiiiiiiiii embarassed
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by asodeboyede(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
I pray they are eventually found innocent o!
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by moneybag100: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2014
See the one in the middle still smiling....smh....they should rot in jail.
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by justwise(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2014
asodeboyede:
I pray they are eventually found innocent o!

Please provide link to the story.
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by asodeboyede(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by NaijaOptimist: 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nigerians are very industrious people who strive to survive anywhere in the world.

The only thing left is for us all to shun any act that can tarnish the image of the country and her citizen.

Yes we can..
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by justwise(m): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by guttentag(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Do you know that the crime rate in Ghana is higher than the once in NIGERIA but you can never hear them persecuting their citizen because Ghana is a crime covering country unlike my country 9ja were crime is been expose every minute either by sss or efcc that is why Nigeria have a bad reputation in the whole world
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by iamord(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2014
guttentag:
Do you know that the crime rate in Ghana is higher than the once in NIGERIA but you can never hear them persecuting their citizen because Ghana is a crime covering country unlike my country 9ja were crime is been expose every minute either by sss or efcc that is why Nigeria have a bad reputation in the whole world

Where did u get this false and silly view from. My God am shocked at such du.mb statements you made here.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by justwise(m): 9:15am On Nov 25, 2014
guttentag:

You need to be ashamed of yourself, so the solution to Nigerian's disgraceful crime reputation is to cover it up?
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by iamord(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2014
justwise:

You need to be ashamed of yourself, so the solution to Nigerian's disgraceful crime reputation is to cover it up?
He is Very dull for such a statement.
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by guttentag(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2014
justwise:

Very soon they will come for you, time is ticking
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by justwise(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
guttentag:

Very soon they will come for you, time is ticking

Dust.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by ennon92(m): 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
guttentag:
keep quiet!

What a f00lish man u re!
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by Kelewele(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
guttentag:
Wtf.Your buffoonery is beyond redemption.Go sip some cvnt juice to relieve you off the generator fumes which has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by guttentag(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2014
I guess the truth is bitter

Kelewele:
Wtf.Your buffoonery is beyond redemption.Go sip some cvnt juice to relieve you off the generator fumes which has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
Re: PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana by Kelewele(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2014
guttentag:
I guess the truth is bitter

Which truth?You made such a lame comment which will even baffle a nursery pupil and instead of bowing your ugly hexagonal head in shame you still have the guts to defend it.

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Means Of Shipping Items From Uk To Naija / Nigerian Women Caught In Italy's Sex-trade Trap(pix) / Little Boy Runs Over Chick With His Bike, Rushed It To Hospital In India(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.