Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant (8512 Views)

I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Charles4075(m): 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
Op, congratulations. Welcome to fatherhood, where you'll wake up by 2am to attend your crying baby.. You wan just chop, clean mouth then run abi.. God catch you wella. Send me your house address, I have baby powders, pampers and feeding bottles for you. All for free. Like I said earlier, congratulations on being a father.

1 Like

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by kelvinmuffins3(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2014
Just rid of that pregnancy and move on with ya life.

#teamnotreadytobeafather.
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by GenWOJUOLA(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2014
tygaweezy:

I've been waiting for some1 to say that, but here's the bigger problem... Where's she gona stay throughout the pregnancy?? My place aint a good idea cos my folks do visit every now and then without my notice and she's still in school and stays with her parents when she's back home,so its really a tight spot for me. Damn! Am sweating!

dnt feel too bad with my post, but if u have no oda option nd u re a lil bit heartless, get 'unknown gunmen' to eida beat d baby out of her, or send both of em out of dis world... Second option tho is not encouraged.. But dire situations require dire solutions!!
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2014
I dont think marrying her will solve anything but u better be ready to be a father. You are even lucky to get a fellow NLer ready to sell diapers to you with a discount cheesy
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Truckpusher(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mondisweets:
I dont think marrying her will solve anything but u better be ready to be a father. You are even lucky to get a fellow NLer ready to sell diapers to you with a discount cheesy
grin

You're becoming something else these days with your mouth.
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Truckpusher(m): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
tygaweezy:
Ok,I've been dating this gal for 3years now nd its been going great ,she is the kinda person that really understands me and would never do anytin 2 hurt me , when I had problem with my business and dint know who to turn to , she stood by me and gave me support in which Eva way I needed it and yeah the sex was awesome too.
But here's the problem,I don't think I really love this girl and I don't wana sound like an asshole but its true,I tink I fell for her because of her awesome personality not because I really loved her, so few months back I took her out on a date and told her that I don't tink our relationship is gona work anymore,and yeah she cried and pleaded cos she has done nothing wrong , I felt bad but I can't just kip saying "I love you" to some1 I don't really love. Finally she accepted the breakup but each time she visits or I visit we do have sex "unprotected".
The last sex we had was three weeks ago and I knew I ejaculated inside of her and told her about it,she said don't worry that she was gona take care of it ,which I guess she Neva did because a day before yesterday she called my phone and asked if we could meet , we did and she told me that she is 3weeks pregnant . Am totally confused because I don't tink am up for that kinda responsibility, out of frustration I told her to abort it but she got really upset and said she won't .
Mehn , shit jux got real for me , I need advice ya'all please!
Op, ipatago motor buru aja grin - You dun enter 911 wey carry sand. tongue

1 Like

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Evina:

Woow! You told your mum? Good. wink

As for the sudden cold, get some blankets and gloves dear cos you would be freezing by the time the baby arrives and the bills are shown to you.

Be excited, your gonna be a papi grin
you are a very wicked girl cheesy
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
grin

You're becoming something else these days with your mouth.
wetin? Im giving good advice o
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by kandiikane(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hmm, Unless of course she ovulated that same day, story smells fishy. Do a test in a hospital, that embryo could be 5 weeks old who knows. grin
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Truckpusher(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mondisweets:
wetin? Im giving good advice o
To give belle no be moi moi o.

You'd be seeing people that planned their life taking their kids to schools in nice little car,kids are looking more polished and groomed but because you can't control your diick -you'd end up making one child unhappy and miserable each time he/she come across their peer group and age mates.

If you know that you can't take care of a woman and her kid right from inception to delivery ,please stop getting people pregnant, too many unhappy kids already because some people are fuccking unreasonably expecting a miracle to happen.

I no dey house sha. angry
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
Truckpusher:
To give belle no be moi moi o.

You'd be seeing people that planned their life taking their kids to schools in nice little car,kids are looking more polished and groomed but because you can't control your diick -you'd end up making one child unhappy and miserable each time he/she come across their peer group and age mates.

If you know that you can't take care of a woman and her kid right from inception to delivery ,please stop getting people pregnant, too many unhappy kids already because some people are fuccking unreasonably expecting a miracle to happen.

I no dey house sha. angry
although this maybe true, the OP has already done the deed. If he was grown enough to have unprotected sex, he better be grown enough to even work 3jobs just to make sure his child will have shelter, security, food and a decent education.
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by Truckpusher(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mondisweets:
although this maybe true, the OP has already done the deed. If he was grown enough to have unprotected sex, he better be grown enough to even work 3jobs just to make sure his child will have shelter, security, food and he/she gets a good education.
Getting the three jobs in Nigeria? which kain job be that na?

Op dun enter and sometimes women do get pregnant for people knowingly for too many flimsy excuses.Well, I don't blame them they are emotional beings unless for some of them - I won't call names tongue
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by tygaweezy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
Another conversation btwn ma mum nd i ...
me: you know you haven't said anytin 2 me about wat I told you earlia
Mum: what do you want me 2 say? , if you are sure that you are the one responsible for her pregnancy and that she's not just tryin 2 play wit ur head, we hav no oda option than 2 pay her bride price so that we can have d child
Me: what?! I don't wana marry that gal please o
Mum: you have a beta idea?? If you abort that child,you are not only taking a life ,you are ruining ur future aswell... do yu tink I should tell your uncle yet?
Me : oh ma God, no dnt tell anybdy anything yet (stands up and leaves)
So it seems am gona be gettin married afterall.... I haven't told the babymama about dis yet , but ill tell her 2Mao when she comes 2 my shop.
But am still very young that's y all this z seriously disturbing me , c'mon am jux 23
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by tygaweezy(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2014
Looks like am getting married aftrall... #feeling_defeted
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by einsteino(m): 5:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
tygaweezy:
Looks like am getting married aftrall... #feeling_defeted

hmm congrats. it isn't easy but with time things would straighten out. just make sure you do family planning so you would not have to care for more kids than you can afford to. by the way have you confirmed that she is actually pregnant? also make sure you confirm the paternity of the child when she puts to birth, seriously you never can be too sure. I speak from experience

1 Like

Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by tygaweezy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
einsteino:

hmm congrats. it isn't easy but with time things would straighten out. just make sure you do family planning so you would not have to care for more kids than you can afford to. by the way have you confirmed that she is actually pregnant? also make sure you confirm the paternity of the child when she puts to birth, seriously you never can be too sure. I speak from experience
I hope things straighten out sha, and yeah am sure she's pregnant because her stomach is getting noticeable as for the paternity test, that's for sure. Though I trust her
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by tygaweezy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Eeeeh and some1 was saying sometin about baby pampers for free... Am getting married before the year runs out , just a headsup #lol
Re: Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant by ashawopikin(m): 7:26am On Jun 06, 2017
tygaweezy:
Hey o.p here , c'mon guys! Really?? I've been following all ur coments here,hw about sum real solution? Marriage is outta d list guys am still very young .
too young to marry but not too young to f' uck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. / Your Br£ast Are Not Equal, Man Blast Nigerian Lady That Want To Go For #BBNAIJA. / 10 Million Naira Or This, Which Will You Choose? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.