Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (74731 Views)

VIDEO: Artist Stops His ENTIRE Show Because Of University Girl's Butt!! (VIDEO) / GUYS!! What Would You Do If This Guy Slapped Your Girl’s Butt? (photo) / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by benuejosh: 4:52am On Nov 22, 2014
those threads that are educative and informative will never make front page but all this yeye things will be here. how does one knowing the difference between fake and real bottom create employment and improve the standard of living in nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by KyleRobbie(m): 4:53am On Nov 22, 2014
SßD.
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Dagoma: 4:55am On Nov 22, 2014
nkpommpko:
I wonder how much these service providers give niraland forum, this guys don't sleep, burn their data continually.

I wonder too!
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Dammyjohn(m): 5:02am On Nov 22, 2014
It is well with our Nigerian ladies.
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Truckpusher(m): 5:06am On Nov 22, 2014
udifrancis:

Nocturnal agents grin
Witches and wizards in their making I would say. grin
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by ojuoluwani(m): 5:07am On Nov 22, 2014
Bottom pad

4 Likes

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by quadridam(m): 5:19am On Nov 22, 2014
dedons:
and how does it reduce the price of garri in the market
lol everything wit dem al is fake

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by successking401(m): 5:24am On Nov 22, 2014
@topic very funny but educative

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by quadridam(m): 5:28am On Nov 22, 2014
grin
kenrish2:
so guys be very careful fake butt are invading every were now and it is the latest marketing strategy
[color=#000099][/color. Lol
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by coolvitus(m): 5:31am On Nov 22, 2014
Who cares
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by shaggy007(m): 5:35am On Nov 22, 2014
nkpommpko:
I wonder how much these service providers give niraland forum, this guys don't sleep, burn their data continually.

Nairaland can never burn data.

That's the beauty of it.

You fit browse nairaland tire with just 3mb.
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by agarawu23(m): 5:41am On Nov 22, 2014
let me help the op with evidence grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by ignis: 5:44am On Nov 22, 2014
nkpommpko:

It's 3 am, y ain't u sleeping?
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by cpsw111(f): 5:49am On Nov 22, 2014
Three words : What the Phuck
Six words : What do you know about girls

2 Likes

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 22, 2014
I have learnt to stp giving attention to my big butt, it creates unnecessary looks tho' happy weekend to us all
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 22, 2014
benuejosh:
those threads that are educative and informative will never make front page but all this yeye things will be here. how does one knowing the difference between fake and real bottom create employment and improve the standard of living in nigeria.
Must every topic go in line with providing you a job? Its goood to have fun sometimes, this is weekend.
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Flyingngel(m): 6:02am On Nov 22, 2014
I remember a funeral that I went to with my colleagues,a lady moving up and down with a very round and well shaped bottom,as I was looking at her one of lady that was with me tap me and said hope u are not looking at that aartificial yansh. Then I ask her how do you knw, she said it was when the girl bend to pick something that was the time the nonsense showed up. Some ladies lack confidence.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by FreddywellsNGN(m): 6:16am On Nov 22, 2014
...when you take such a lady to your house and you want to do da real thang, they will tell you they need to visit the "convenience" so that they can remove it inside their bag and act normal...
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Please where can I buy a bum pad?
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by clevvermind(m): 6:17am On Nov 22, 2014
artificial girls everywhere. let me nt fall into their hands o .
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Marsh104(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2014
swtme:
I av a small butt n I admit that most times I'm so bothered bout it but I seriously prefer having a small butt to a fake padded butts that is gonna make me look mad cos I'm conscious of it...
I love small butts honey, 'cos dynamite comes in small packages!

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmm

1 Share

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by clevvermind(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2014
OlamiB:

Must every topic go in line with providing you a job? Its goood to have fun sometimes, this is weekend.
u responded well.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmm yeah

1 Share

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by bornosheikh: 6:29am On Nov 22, 2014
You know when you take am for hand and feel full ground, surround gluteus maximus...

If na padding and you have spent money...na FFK you go find on the basis of gross misrepresentation.
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:30am On Nov 22, 2014
Pics or adonbilivit. Like if you agree. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by temitemi1(m): 6:33am On Nov 22, 2014
How did this type of post made it here
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by coolfredo(m): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2014
benuejosh:
frustrated soul , hw many life hav u affected, who hav u employed before, guy free ur self ok all works n no play makes BEnuejosh a dull boy

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by lonelydora: 6:36am On Nov 22, 2014
I love it natural whether big or small.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Chiscomax(m): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2014
Burn the bottom with a cigar, if she does not scream then, it is fake...... If she screams then it is real
Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by mahteens: 6:39am On Nov 22, 2014
;DAny 1 is chopable ;DAny 1 is chopable

Re: How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake by Eljay24(m): 6:42am On Nov 22, 2014
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.