Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People (3902 Views)

APC Warns Against Insulting Buhari, Government Officials - Premiumtimes / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Oshiomhole's Wedding / Jonathan Cautions Aides Against Attacking Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by clubone05: 7:56am On Nov 22, 2014
I gat to give it to Fayose. ..at least he has small sense to know a lost battle.

Useless thug..
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by pendy79: 7:57am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Well, I won't dignify you by replying in like terms.

Talking about my Mom and Dad in a faceless forum speaks volume of your upbringing.

Continue, it surely does make you feel better - But face the argument. grin

Your unnecessary jibe at me tearing my cloth in public warrant the reply you got.
See my response to others who quoted my mention without insult . If at your old age you have no dignity and commonsense to talk or counter an opinion without adding insult then expect a worthy reply.

I won't go out my way to quote anybody mention for insult but your parents cos of love of money forgot to train you well and you at your age remain stupid to insult people and expect an applause, you picked on the wrong person to run your mouth with.

Apelike idiot check my profile, I don't bark, I bite hard. Insult at your own peril.

If you look like this now, how will you look at 70. OBJ will be a mr world if you both contest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by pendy79: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2014
4bobo:

Sorry to say, you lack manners and good upbringing. The guy just expressed his thoughts and you are attacking his parents. Haba you really lack manners.

Sorry to say, you're daft, stupid and have the same pea size brain like him. Check the last paagraph of his quote in my mention.

Part of that his thoughts includes * tearing your clothes in public* if you slap somebody first and he replies with a hammer blow don't complain you deserve what you got.
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by nationwide1(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2014
In spite of his being sold as a rascal, those close to him know that Fayose is respectful as a natural Yoruba man. The traditional rulers in Ekiti hold him in high esteem for this reason.
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2014
pendy79:

Sorry to say, you're daft, stupid and have the same pea size brain like him. Check the last paagraph of his quote in my mention.

Part of that his thoughts includes * tearing your clothes in public* if you slap somebody first and he replies with a hammer blow don't complain you deserve what you got.

I know your type, you might have been raised by a bully,( no offence). Even if he attacks you, attack him back not his parents?. see what i wrote and see what you reply? That really shows that you are not well trained and you lack manners, that is just the thruth. If you like, abuse me as you like, that is your problem, simple as ABC. Have a good day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by emiye(m): 8:12am On Nov 22, 2014
nationwide1:
In spite of his being sold as a rascal, those close to him know that Fayose is respectful as a natural Yoruba man. The traditional rulers in Ekiti hold him in high esteem for this reason.

Fayose respectful as a natural Yoruba man
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by Zuria(f): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2014
Wow shocked shocked Seriously, I'm beginning to like Gov. Fayose. I hope Gov. Oshiomole accept this apology.
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by pendy79: 8:19am On Nov 22, 2014
4bobo:

I know your type, you might have been raised by a bully,( no offence). Even if he attack you, attack him back not his parents?. see what i wrote and see what you reply? That really shows that you are not well trained. simple as ABC. Have a good day.

Being strong and adequately built to respond well to any stupid, unprovoked attack is a trait of a strong man. I talk to you the way and manner you present yourself.

If you leave your useless and worthless soul to carry the burden that doesnt concern you, bear the consequence of whatever comes out of it.

Are you mad or it just comes on saturdays like this if you take your drugs late? Respect begat respect, if you lack it from your parents come to me I give you succour. I received the best of training your parents will dream they bequest to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by pendy79: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2014
nationwide1:

Then you don't know fayose. Forget the charade and the public image laundering. He is just playing to the gallery. He sanctioned those press release before his display of still showing. Some sense. A fayose who orders a first class traditional ruler out his car on the highway and confisticate the car has respect .

Forget the PR he is just trying to limit the wars he is fighting and fronts he is facing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by sunkoye: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2014
pendy79:

Why wont I tear my cloths in public when your mother is spreadeagle right infront of me.
It was the excitement of the olden days joy she gives that warranted the rush to get naked.
Ask your father he will testify.

shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by pendicle: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Typical APC mentality.
When they don't have any sound argument to back up their ramblings ,they resort to verbal abuse.

I'm the last person that your verbal abuse would remove a hair from the skin.Stop rambling already and face the topic unless you're simply too dumb to respond normal which is your stock-in-trade. tongue

Why you go buy market? Why you insult person first come dey cry later? Learn to give response without insult. If you didn't tell him he's tearing his cloths in public I'm sure he won't reply you in kind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by pendy79: 8:55am On Nov 22, 2014
pendicle:

Why you go buy market? Why you insult person first come dey cry later? Learn to give response without insult. If you didn't tell him he's tearing his cloths in public I'm sure he won't reply you in kind.

Don't mind the stupid I'd.iot. He think na only him get mouth to sabi troway abuse around.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by crownwealth: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2014
Zuria:
Wow shocked shocked Seriously, I'm beginning to like Gov. Fayose. I hope Gov. Oshiomole accept this apology.

He should in the spirit of sportsmanship
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by donmalcolm21(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2014
pendy79:
Nothing person no go see from fayose hand. Your aide made a public statement and sent it to the press without you seeing the content or even authorising it.

I'm sure this apology was issued by an unoverzealous aide.

Ekiti people don enter one chance with this thug and tout of a governor speaking with both side of his mouth.
when will you see anything good in Fayose, I still belive that PDP practise a mature brand of politics not these APC name calling.
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by luvmijeje(f): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2014
Has he apologize to Nigerians for insulting our intelligence by turning the law upside down while bringing shame to the people of Ekiti state? Agbero Iranu.
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
To offend and attack people, naturally is a human trait that isn't good ,but to swallow your pride and apologize is a quality that most of us don't have and when I see people that summons up courage to apologize even in the face of being called all manner of names my respect for them increases - Because that's a rare human quality you can't find all the time.

Firstly he was the one that started the quarell. So he had every reason to apologise.

But how can we call this an apology... Lying that he wasn't aware of the press releases sent out by his Special Assistant on Media... No no no.

He can say he is sorry for spilling trash, but don't think he can fool us by lying that it was the special assistant doing it on his own volition... We are not all Ekiti people who are moved by cheap words.
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by pendy79: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by chamboy(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2014
frodobee:
If all. That happens in Ekiti ends in. Ekiti, Mr Fayose. Should have had a private apology.
The guy is just unpredictable more like the kind of Governors you get in Oshio, Aregbe and Amaechi all from one party(no offense).
all of dem na same tin abeg
. If Amaechi was still in PdP am sure u would b praising him
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by chamboy(m): 9:22am On Nov 22, 2014
Zuria:
u like an actor just watch as they display anoda move

Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by pendy79: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2014
donmalcolm21:
when will you see anything good in Fayose, I still belive that PDP practise a mature brand of politics not these APC name calling.

You mean the brand epitomized by okupe, abati and olisa metuh.

What's matured about the PDP and what it represents? You mean the maturity of corruption, impunity, lawlessness and clulessness and reactionary and to speak without thinking first as seen by fayose.

He can't claim he was not in the know of the press release by his aides. He is just denying based on the reaction and jibes he has received and he is justdoing damage control.

jonaTAN and the presidency deny knowing about the Bring Back our Jonathan hashtag yet okupe was tweeting with it. It is called damage control and image laundering
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2014
atinukedam:
abi ooo tank u,I don't no y pple jst tak panadol 2 anodar ppl headache,here re wil in osunstate ,we ave start our own sufferin,stil d tip of d ice berg frm aregbe
Infact things have fallen apart
Aregbe is nt even hiding it
imagine parents nt getting a dime from their sweat since September
If you go to any government office u will think they are mourning
Workers have already started rotating working days
Nobody dare question them
I pity those pensioners
With the way things are going the final resort is retrenchment of the workers
Who are we blame?
We made our choice and we will bear it
Heared he will start payment of September on Monday
I hope so
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by pendy79: 9:40am On Nov 22, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Infact things have fallen apart
Aregbe is nt even hiding it
imagine parents nt getting a dime from their sweat since September
If you go to any government office u will think they are mourning
Workers have already started rotating working days
Nobody dare question them
I pity those pensioners
With the way things are going the final resort is retrenchment of the workers
Who are we blame?
We made our choice and we will bear it
Heared he will start payment of September on Monday
I hope so

Osun is not insulated from the issues of unexplained deductions from the federation account. You would hear that all the commisioners of finance rejected the last allocation sharing formula.

Almost 16states have not paid salaries at the moment, it is not just about osun or aregbe, if you doubt ask benue, kogi, plateau ekiti et al.

Let not be sentimental and judgy.
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2014
pendy79:

Osun is not insulated from the issues of unexplained deductions from the federation account. You would hear that all the commisioners of finance rejected the last allocation sharing formula.

Almost 16states have not paid salaries at the moment, it is not just about osun or aregbe, if you doubt ask benue, kogi, plateau ekiti et al.

Let not be sentimental and judgy.
Since September??
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by pendy79: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Since September??
Benue has not paid for 8months I heard. The governor is even negotiating with the workers to allow him reduce by percentage the amount he will pay them now. Kogi is owing for close to 6months too.

Aregbe will pay, he is not a vindictive or wicked person who does not feel the pulse of the people he leads. He is avoiding the situation he will need to layoff workers or pay some and leave some set of workers unpaid.
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by otalenu(m): 10:23am On Nov 22, 2014
pendy79:
Nothing person no go see from fayose hand. Your aide made a public statement and sent it to the press without you seeing the content or even authorising it.

Ekiti people don enter one chance with this thug and tout of a governor speaking with both side of his mouth.

....and what's your headache man
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2014
pendy79:

Nigerians using paracetamol for another Man`s headache since 1860AD
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2014
pendy79:

Why wont I tear my cloths in public when your mother is spreadeagle right infront of me.
It was the excitement of the olden days joy she gives that warranted the rush to get naked.
Ask your father he will testify.

Hmm! This is good.
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by Truckpusher(m): 6:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
pendy79:

Your unnecessary jibe at me tearing my cloth in public warrant the reply you got.
See my response to others who quoted my mention without insult . If at your old age you have no dignity and commonsense to talk or counter an opinion without adding insult then expect a worthy reply.

I won't go out my way to quote anybody mention for insult but your parents cos of love of money forgot to train you well and you at your age remain stupid to insult people and expect an applause, you picked on the wrong person to run your mouth with.

Apelike idiot check my profile, I don't bark, I bite hard. Insult at your own peril.

If you look like this now, how will you look at 70. OBJ will be a mr world if you both contest.
Rants of a lunatic. grin
Continue in validating your unscrupulous and unnecessary attacks on my parents, it doesn't really matter anymore, what matters most is that you have no single respect for your own parents because if you do you'd treat people's parents with respect and dignity.
That being said I want you to enjoy and continue to wallow in your ignorance that is second to non.

Good evening small boy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by Truckpusher(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
pendicle:

I guess you really think you've made sense? undecided

If you had a good home training, that would have ensured you got good education it wouldn't be too difficult for your dumb skull to figure out that what I wrote was a figure of speech and nothing anywhere close to any form of insult ,but again I do not blame you as I have always expected birds of the same feather to flock together.

smh grin

What more can I say to you when it seem obvious that you're also another loose cannon ball with no respect for your own parents.
Re: Fayose Apologises To Oshiomhole, Warns Aides Against Insulting People by Truckpusher(m): 6:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
BiHung:

Firstly he was the one that started the quarell. So he had every reason to apologise.

But how can we call this an apology... Lying that he wasn't aware of the press releases sent out by his Special Assistant on Media... No no no.

He can say he is sorry for spilling trash, but don't think he can fool us by lying that it was the special assistant doing it on his own volition... We are not all Ekiti people who are moved by cheap words.
Mr, he apologized.

Is it now a crime to apologize?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News; Amaechi Loses Vp Ticket To Tinubu - Buhari/ Tinubu For Apc / Live Video!!! Anambra Shut Down By Ipob (buratai Will Not Like This At All!) / List Of INEC Registration Centres In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.