Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Marriage Not On My Mind Now – Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Not On My Mind Now – Flavour (627 Views)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Says She Wants Marriage, Not Relationships / Marriage Not On My Mind Now – Flavour / Marriage Is Not On My Mind Now 'chidinma' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Not On My Mind Now – Flavour by Charleschidera(m): 6:20am On Nov 22, 2014
Recently, some girls have been fighting over Flavour on the social media. It looks as if the girls may really be wasting their time as the singer told Saturday Beats that he is not settling down with anybody anytime soon.

In fact, one of the ladies, who he allegedly put in the family way, gave birth recently but Flavour refused to talk about it when Saturday Beats asked him about being a new daddy.
“I don’t like to talk about being a father but I don’t have any plans for marriage right now and it is because my career is very demanding. I would always want to spend time with my family and it is not something I can do now because I am all over the place. I was raised in the proper way with my parents always watching over me and I want to do the same to my family. For now, I don’t want to get married.”

Anyway, nobody would really blame the ladies who fight over him. Flavour knows how to make the ladies swoon, especially with the kind of seductive pictures he releases on the social media.

Now, ladies see the singer as a sex symbol, since he loves showing off his biceps and six packs at every opportunity.

Flavour readily agrees that he shows off his body because he is proud of what he has got. He said he spends time to keep fit and he is confident about his body.
“If I am not doing music, I love to work out and when I do that, I am confident enough to show my body on my social media accounts. If you call me a sex symbol, you are not lying. I feel it is a good thing for people to believe in themselves and be confident. I believe in hard work and it shows in my music and the way I work out at the gym. I exercise a lot and take out time to keep fit and maintain my physique,” he said.

Source: www.punchng.com/entertainment/saturday-beats/marriage-not-on-my-mind-now-flavour/

Re: Marriage Not On My Mind Now – Flavour by chidiebere2020(m): 6:26am On Nov 22, 2014
Noted
Re: Marriage Not On My Mind Now – Flavour by vivaciouzz(f): 6:49am On Nov 22, 2014
Ok

M coming home
Re: Marriage Not On My Mind Now – Flavour by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2014
He has money that's what every girl on earth needs, so they ll do anything on earth to get him, girls re all hopeless Gold diggers; I strongly believe this world would hv been a better place without them.(Lesser sin n more focus)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Tonto Dikeh's Foundation Press Conference / Blogger Disses Bonang Matheba Glamour Cover / Dbanj Deletes All His 2014 Photos From Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.