Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo (43865 Views)

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo / 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Lovechyld101(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Word of elders are Word of widows Johnathan is simply going the prodigal son way this administration witness the higest number of Strikes ,insurgency and corruption $20billion missing up till date there's nothing to celebrate about this administration.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by kinharold(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2014
Lovechyld101:
Word of elders are Word of widows Johnathan is simply going the prodigal son way this administration witness the higest number of Strikes ,insurgency and corruption $20billion missing up till date there's nothing to celebrate about this administration.
Unfortunately for you and other haters, GEJ is continuing till 2019 cos he is still the best choice among available options. No matter how bad you claim GEJ is, GMB and the current hustlers can never be considered as a better option to replace him. so GEJ till we have a better option. Let's all wait just, it's just less than 3 months.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Lovechyld101(m): 11:44am On Nov 24, 2014
kinharold:

Unfortunately for you and other haters, GEJ is continuing till 2019 cos he is still the best choice among available options. No matter how bad you claim GEJ is, GMB and the current hustlers can never be considered as a better option to replace him. so GEJ till we have a better option. Let's all wait just, it's just less than 3 months.
Your brother GEJ doesn't stand a chance 2015 from all statistics he has lost votes even in his home town P.H the north cannot vote him which 50% of all votes comes from GEJ has stepped on simply too many toes he ought to have just honored the single term part and have his name written in Gold than have his foot around the murky waters of power jostle.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by kinharold(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lovechyld101:

Your brother GEJ doesn't stand a chance 2015 from all statistics he has lost votes even in his home town P.H the north cannot vote him which 50% of all votes comes from GEJ has stepped on simply too many toes he ought to have just honored the single term part and have his name written in Gold than have his foot around the murky waters of power jostle.

My dear, you are free to think and conclude that GEJ is bad or ddnt do well enough, but if you think we/Nigerians can take Buhari or Atiku as a replacement for GEJ you and your people are dreaming. Nigerians need change but not the kind Buhari and co (APC) wants to offer.

GEJ is the best option till 2019, then...
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Lovechyld101(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2014
kinharold:

My dear, you are free to think and conclude that GEJ is bad or ddnt do well enough, but if you think we/Nigerians can take Buhari or Atiku as a replacement for GEJ you and your people are dreaming. Nigerians need change but not the kind Buhari and co (APC) wants to offer.

GEJ is the best option till 2019, then...
My Oga GEJ is simply not the messiah he can not lead the people to the promise Land all I want is good governance diffidence of democracy among all the political gladiators buhari is a fair opponent to wield the mantle of power. only time will tell
GEJ till 2015#
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by NegeduGrace(f): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2014
Is it obasanjo dat said dis or am I dreamin?chisos christ of kogi state ;DIs it obasanjo dat said dis or am I dreamin?chisos christ of kogi state
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Scholes007(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2014
all heal our former president OBJ who during his tenure we had
1*the best federal road network
2*our rail way system was working
3*there was constant electric supply
4*our agricultural sector was taken into account
5*there was no security problem(mend)....
And so on
Oh jona inherited all these and fell below average...
My fellow Nigerians should we be listening to OBJ?
Should he have the gut to talk publicly?
(NON SENSE)
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by davidonoja: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
Look ur self abeg b4 u speak oga obj
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by mokset123: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2014
beengils:
sharrap! To whom much is given much is expected... In Oga Jona's case its the complete opposite
You still haven't said anything reasonable. I can see you are really clueless about the activities of this present government
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by jamace(m): 5:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Typical of TAN, you're saying an irrelevant thing. The question he is, who said Nigeria would be made ungovernable?
What is the difference in meaning between "Nigeria would be made ungovernable" and "...Dog and baboon will be soaked in blood..."?
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Abike054: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nigerians: In 2015, we must vote in a president who will B=Bring. U=Us. H=Hope. A=And. R=Remove. I=Incompetence. TRUE/FALSE

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / Lekki Tollgate: Chizoba Agu's Sister Speaks On Her Death / NURTW Crisis: Soldiers, Policemen Storm Agbado As MC Oluomo, Istijabah Draw Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.