Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo (43852 Views)

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) / Jonathan’s Performance As President Below Average – Obasanjo / 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by dozymars(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2014
It should have been Donald Duke. That would have been a clear difference.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2014
Billyonaire:

So, did you travel by better rail system during OBJ's tenure, so we can evaluate GEJ's rail system by OBJ's and equate it as average ? When you speak, your mind is on parade. My posts emphasizes on the yardstick by which GEJ's 4yrs is measured by. Even if we were to use OBJ's 8yrs as an overall barometer against GEJ's 4yrs, OBJ's tenure will come short.

I fly almost weekly locally and at least twice a year annually, but how does that even matter here, OBJ asserted that GEJ's performance is average, and I ask against, based on which paradigm ? Which yardstick ? Who did better ?

The aged are not always more intelligent, so when OBJ is making statements, he should understand that his word is not law, because he is not even more intelligent than some 10yrs old in China, America and even some kids in Nigeria.
he must have made the statement based on the resources GEJ met on ground. My point is not whether rail was i
Used during obj tenure , my point is the rail project is not the kind we need now because you and I will not travel on that rail. Been to Europe ? U ll understand what I mean. And to the airport , my point is what percentage of Nigerians travel by air often. These projects just take care of some class of citizens directly. Why not invest in something that benefit the whole populace directly and indirectly.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by lawrsmith(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2014
ozo13:
the more reason we shld vote PDP out .lets try anoda party.wasted 15yrs of democracy championed by PDP lead administrations. cheesy grin
and you believed that APC is the party that will do the magic and bring the desired change ee need? Mind you,APC is another faction of PDP.is not Kwankwaso?Buari?Atiku?Rochas?Amaechi?Ngige?Tambuwal? were they not previous PDP memners? so tell me how this men that started their affairs under PDP and later defect to APC when they discovered that they are not going to achieve their selfish need under PDP will bring about the change we needed in this country? as far as am concern, Nigeria has not goten an opposition party that will do the change.APC is just a group of rebels.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by LajaLaba: 10:27am On Nov 22, 2014
millionaireman:

GEJ is a tactical, brave and courageous president. Imagine an OBJ government confronted by Boko Haram right from inception. The whole of north would have been flowing with blood. OBJ nearly wiped out Odi and Gbaramaturu.
Really wish i could see your face while typing that cheesy
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by sunnyflakes(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2014
PassingShot:
We know OBJ didn't really do much but when compared his performance to this GEJ's, his becomes an above-average performance.

It's now a case of an eyed man is the king in the land of the blind.

PLEASE CAN U POINT OUT THOSE PERFORMANCE.......
I KNW ONE OF THEM WILL B GSM. PLEASE GO OOOOOON........

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2014
peleson:
For example, obj speny 8 yrs building bells university, obj farms, obj libery,obj holdings which are all worth millions of dollars while in office! Atiku was busy as vice building the most expensive university in w/africa in yola.
Gej in his 1st 3yrs in office established 11 federal universities. Built roads obj didn't build. Completing power stations obj budgeted for n looted all the money tru imoke. Hmmm Nigerians should know their hero! Obj is not one!
In 1999 u couldn't pick up form for ur presidential election because u were so broke but after being a president u are worth billions of dollars! Then u are a saint abi! Reasons he wanted 3rd term! Ewu awusa

Nice writeup bro. Only fools can let themselves be deceived.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 10:33am On Nov 22, 2014
Obj is the last person that should be complaining about gej. Obj never had the challenges gej is facing now from the political opposition. Obj had the chance to lay a solid foundation for nigeria growth which would have been impossible for any incoming govt to deviate from. But he didn't do that,instead he spent billions of dollars on bogus power contracts and rail contracts. Benin ore road was never repaired or corrected for the 8 years obj spent in power but gej has completed it. The only sin of gej that gave the opposition an in road into people heart was the fuel priced he increased in jan 2010. But looking at projects accomplishments gej has fared much better than obj. We are all witnesses to the way elections were conducted shamobilically during obj tenure.we knew how chris uba and his thugs were throwing bombs at ngige offices then with obj backing, what about the 3 billion ecological fund a northern governor claimed he was instructed to spend on obj 3rd term. During obj term ,we knew how he supported a candidate that has no education to become the speaker of the house. The problems pdp is facing today has it foundation during obj time. If obj hadn't fought with atiku ,many pdp members that left then to join ac wouldn't have left. Mimiko left pdp then because of obj ,even rimi and others too. The only aspect of gej that gives him an edge over gej is the military background ,I believe gej handling of boko haram has been soft because if it were to be obj in power ,each town boko occupies would have been be shelled and leveled. Gej has his own short comings but he isn't as bad as the opposition are painting him.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Opinedecandid(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2014
Baba Olesegun Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan has far out-performed you. Take it or leave it. Stop this hatred and black man's mentality that anyone you have helped or assisted to power must be your stooge whether or not your input to his power position is right, and even when you were unable to even listen to the people who assisted you to power, too. Jonathan's 3years so far is more beneficial to Nigeria and Nigerians than your 8yrs of Democratic-tyranny. We have not forgotten so soon. You may claim leadership of a certain part of Nigeria, and maybe some others here in Nairaland and out there too takes you as their leader. But you are not Nigeria's leader! Yes Jonathan needs to do more. Let's pray and constructively criticise him that he does more. For today, he is Nigeria's leader. You are our former leader. We did not fare too well in your administration. Let me stop there.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by seunlayi(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2014
sunnyflakes:

[b]
sunnyflakes:

Lol,

introduction of gsm is not an achievement, the manner he introduced it is the cause of our telecommunications enslavement

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Keluong(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2014
Ologunjude:
If you have left this country for an Industrialised countries, you will know GEJ is a big joker even OBJ.

How can Okupe be telling us that they achieving 2000 megawatts of electricity in 6 years is an achievement!

You renovated some roads and he also called it achievement.

Fertiliser is now getting to farmers, that's achievement? Is the price of foodstuff down since 4 years of all these fertiliser stories, rather the prices keep increasing by the day.

These things that they keep bragging about, serious leaders wont even mention them, because they are given. These are things you are expected to do for the people. They are minor.
1000likes.
POST OF THE DAY

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by dodoro(m): 10:40am On Nov 22, 2014
GEJ is a mistake we cannot afford to make again in 2015. Everyrhing about him depicts of failure. We must not allow sycophants to ruin Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Adminisher: 10:40am On Nov 22, 2014
davo3286:
See who is talking about performance undecided GEJ is trying hard to revamp all the infrastructures (roads, railways, airports, waterways, etc.) you and your fellow military colleagues contributed in rendering them comatose and you sit there talking about performance. What was OBJ's own performance for 8yrs? If anyone has the answer please tell us.

All these are not the main job of President. I read all these trash all the time and everyone is getting tired if it. Every President has bult road and bridges, the number one infrastructure development was during Gowon regime, Shagari regimes. Nuhari regime alone built 3 of Nigeria's 4 refineriesn Gej has not even seen it fit to build and maintain one properly because his friends must steal or make N0.5trillion out of Nigeria every year. In any case as said before, infrastructure development is not the job pf president of Nigeria. There is Head of Stateship, Head of Government - ship and Commander In Chief pf the Armed Forces. The only dimension GEJ has done well is the middle one becsuse of some gpod ministers. The first qnd the last domains of being a President have been compketely lost on GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by 1025: 10:41am On Nov 22, 2014
jamace:
Chai, OBJ opening his mouth to talk trash again? A man who can not organise his immediate family? A man who through the benevolence of the almighty God had power thrusted on him 2 times to rule Nigeria but wasted the golden opportunities? Oh, this is where I miss ABACHA cry

OBJ looted this country beyond imagination. Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/1580013/derivation-deprivation-ii-ill-gotten-wealth

pls how did u know God gave Obasanjo power? Mustafa said during the Oputa panel that few generals met immediately after the death of Abacha and decided that a yorubaman with a military background will be the best option to appease the aggrieved yorubas over the death fo Abiola and as well cover the many crimes of the military over the years hence the emergence of Obasanjo. how did God bring Obbasanjo to cover the sins of the military in nigeria? how can God bring in a corrupt man to cover the corrupt military govts of the past?
Jeremiah 23:31,Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

it is a very big shame to say God says when God did not say anything. kings are made by God and kings are also made by satan just like every other thing that comes ur ways. there are people who get power and wealth through God and there also those who get power through the devil.many nigerian politicians kill, steal and destroy just to be in power. are u saying God is behind them in all these?

@the topic,
it is good to hear obasanjo expressing his disappointment over his own candidate. that is just for him to know that he is not God and will never be. imposing people on nigeria and nigerians was a sin he will live to regret.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2014
sandradayz:
Isn't it the same buhari that said Nigeria wouldn't have peace if he doesn't rule you guys are talking about? And what is wrong with OBJ am not saying GEJ is better, but he should have least rated his 8year rule before rating a 4 year rule. I think if not because of BokoH GEJ could have done and deserve better. But looking at the history of Nig, no President can judge another cause there weren't better off, there's no President that can say he did more than he should have. THERE IS NO HERO IN NIGERIA AS FAR AS A PRESIDENT IS CONCERNED.
The rate at which some of you make silly comments is becoming unbearable. When did Buhari say Nigeria won't peace? You misquoted the statement of Lawal Kaita, a PDP BoT member, who said the country would be made ungovernable. This silly comment you made was the same made by Reuben Abati, that Buhari promised to make the country ungovernable. At the end of the day Buhari sued him. Jonathan pleaded with Buhari to withdraw the case. He did, but not until Abati published a rejoinder, withdrawing the earlier one.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:41am On Nov 22, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Everyone forgets that OBJ took over a military vaporized Nigeria. That's the most challenging time to take over.

He spent his first tenure achieving a lot, but his second term was spent fighting Atiku.

However, things became better - telecoms, civil servants and the general public could now buy cars and build goodly houses, foreign debt cancellation, increased external reserve, silenced the military perfectly etc

OBJ had a lot of wrongs too, but if this nation had continued at that rate, we would have gone far ahead of where we are now.

GEJ took over a democratic government, when things were fairer and he has really disappointed those who voted him in.

All they can brag about is privatization of the power sector and refurbishment of airports... What nonsense!

And yea, I know OBJ was corrupt (in a controlled manner still) but the corruption we have now us so thick and widespread that common stealing of 20 billion naira isn't enough corruption angry angry angry

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Classicalmusic: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Wittywizard:
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has done well, am not a fan of his administration or the fomer president administration but all i camn say is that... We are all in a country whereby even a toddler can be in his father home, while his/her parent feeding the toddler and ranting different kind of word...... Pls, let us not forget that he is a president for crying out loud... Jonathan has done well but it is jus that he is slow in decision making and lack the will to seek of advice.........
I pity u all
Can you quantify that please?
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2014
seunlayi:

[b]

Lol,

introduction of gsm is not an achievement, the manner he introduced it is the cause of our telecommunications enslavement

what manner, telecommunication was never babas project. There is no enslavement if you ask me. Doing biz in naija ain't easy... Those guys run on generators 24hrs. If tey had access to electricity , we would have better services.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 22, 2014
majekdom2:
he must have made the statement based on the resources GEJ met on ground. My point is not whether rail was i
Used during obj tenure , my point is the rail project is not the kind we need now because you and I will not travel on that rail. Been to Europe ? U ll understand what I mean. And to the airport , my point is what percentage of Nigerians travel by air often. These projects just take care of some class of citizens directly. Why not invest in something that benefit the whole populace directly and indirectly.

You, again, are talking off the point of the thread. OBj said GEJ is performing below average. I believe his yardstick is within the periphery of the past Presidents of Nigeria. Its a microcosmic evaluation. If OBJ was stating that GEJ is performing below global average, it will be understandable. I travel to Europe and Yes, Europe is a continent i suppose, can we compare Nigeria to Europe ? No, cos you wont compare a country to a continent, would we ?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Phemmy99(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2014
onatisi:
and the existing ones you are talking about ,are they able to cater and accommodate the teeming nigerian students eligible for university and higher education admission? So the fg was wrong to create more space and oppourtunity for people who yearned and desired univeristy and higher education ?don't u know that by establishing new ones ,more jobs was created?more towns were developed and more road constructed?did u bother to think about the positive multiplier effect of creating universities in a town or place?
if the existing universities were adequately funded,new faculties would be created as well as new lecture theatres,new hostels and new laboratries thereby creating spaces for the increasing university aspirants...creating new universities doesn't solve d problem...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2014
Smh! Let GEJ be!!!

IN OTHER NEWS

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE Emperorking20 FOR MR NL now.. He's cool, intelligent and humble, he's got all it takes grin Your vote counts and he needs it.. Here's d link: https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest

Voting has already commenced.. Vote for him by typing "I vote for Emperorking20, cc: Abumikey"
Thanks a lot!

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by bosun11(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2014
compared to what GEJ had at his disposal when he became president...I CONCUR...#My opinion only

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2014
millionaireman:

GEJ is a tactical, brave and courageous president. Imagine an OBJ government confronted by Boko Haram right from inception. The whole of north would have been flowing with blood. OBJ nearly wiped out Odi and Gbaramaturu.
Do you know the meaning of being brave? A brave man would have dealth with Boko Haram squarely.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by MudRaker: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2014
lawrsmith:
can you compare OBJ's regime with GEJ? please I want you to tell me one single thing Obj achieve in Nigeria for 8years he spent in the office as president.please tell me. a man who wanted to amend out constitution in order to allow him to rule this country for 12yrs. but when GEJ's supporters were begging him to contest for second tenure,OBJ kicked against,telling him not to exercise his constitutional right.what name will i give this man called OBj? it is only a foolish man will vomit that rubish he vomited after looting our wealth.OBJ that was deadly broke b4 emerging as our president back then in 1999 is now dancing in billions of dollars in the name of Ota farmer.if not because Nigeria is a country were thevies are being praised and glorified, OBJ would have been serving his third tenure ambition in prison.even though that GEJ have not performed as expected, OBJ shouldnt be the person that will say it because his 8yrs tenure did not seperate him from the allegation he is leveling against our president.I think his problem is because GEJ refuses to be remote the way he wanted.OBJ should bury his face in shame for disappointing this nation after given him second chance to make things right.it is only idiot,morons,Imbeciles that will support OBJ on this,and anybody that quote me and talk rubish is one of them.

You are preaching to the choir

I was the one that said obj should go and make peace with his household and children
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by onatisi(m): 10:50am On Nov 22, 2014
Phemmy99:
if the existing universities were adequately funded,new faculties would be created as well as new lecture theatres,new hostels and new laboratries thereby creating spaces for the increasing university aspirants...creating new universities doesn't solve d problem...
yes creation of new ones does and did solve the problem.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by etim20(m): 10:53am On Nov 22, 2014
onatisi:
Obj will soon lose his political credibility with the way he is talking. Most nigerians haven't forgotten how he sunk billions of dollars into the power sector without any tangible results and how gave bogus contracts to the chinese for railway works. What about electoral malpractices during his time which he actively supported,etc the removal of dariye and ladoja with less the number of required votes. We all know how obj used the efcc to intimidate his political opponents and enemies. The alscon was created by obj because he didn't follow laid down rules, infact the cases against obj are even too numerous,he and gej are the same,all politicians in nigeria are the same. Obj govt was even worse than this. Baba should just face his chicken and poultry business.
Owing to the fact that the electricity bill has increase drastically with little or nothing to show for it plus heavy money that was invested in it not to talk of empty promises that has been in place in the power sector under this administration is it what we call achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by 1stdammy: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2014
GboyegaD:
Even the 5 year old toddler in Nigeria can assert that GEJs performance is well below average.
common!!!! Sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. See him mouth, yan yan yan yan yan yan. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by 100Cents: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2014
IMMUNO1:
I know Obasanjo's problems. He wants GEJ to be worshipping him like a god. Nigerians seems to have forgotten all the impunities that characterised OBJ's government. A man that imports and exports corruption is here talking trash. A man that was using EFCC as political bulldogs against his opponents. A man that slept with the wife of his own son. A man that has never been in peace with his family. A man who had the opportunity to save this nation but selfishly threw it into hell fire. It pains me that Nigeria seems to forget things so easily. Nigerians should stop waiting for GEJ to come and put food in your individual tables before you will agree that he is working. OBJ have no moral right to tell us about GEJ' S performance. Obama is almost completing his 8 year tenure but no one has ever heard Bush spew any rubbish about him. If only GEJ is diverting half of our resources into OBJ's account, no body will be hearing this thrash .

Bullet point...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Billyonaire:

You, again, are talking off the point of the thread. OBj said GEJ is performing below average. I believe his yardstick is within the periphery of the past Presidents of Nigeria. Its a microcosmic evaluation. If OBJ was stating that GEJ is performing below global average, it will be understandable. I travel to Europe and Yes, Europe is a continent i suppose, can we compare Nigeria to Europe ? No, cos you wont compare a country to a continent.
oh , you are slow to comprehend , who is comparing nigeria to Europe .... I made use of Europe so you can have an idea of the rail projects in the different countries in Europe... They have the best rail projects GEJ can Wish for in the world. I doubt If you have left the borders of naija before with that statement. The yardstick for measuring Jonathan's success is by how many have been truly blessed by maximizing the resources he met on ground not by achievement of past leaders. How are you rated at your place of work . Are you compared to the previous position holder or by what you have done with the resources available to you. Answer that yourself bro.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2014
Collynzo9:

Obasanjo didn't build any of the NIPP, he kept signining and signing contracts embezelling the money for 8 years with absoulutely nothing to show for it until GEJ came and completed them from a level of not more than 20%. Obasanjo didn't introduce any telecom company or banks, the telecom companies came on their own because the time was right, it was a revoultion that swept every country in the world at that time, even Benin rep. had them before us. It is like saying Abacha introduced Pay TV companies like DSTV or that GEJ introduced online sales companies like Jumia, Konga, OLX etc. Pure nonsense.
How did Obasanjo squash the uprising of Niger delta militants who were using our Navy and Army for practice then? He even admitted allowing boko haram to have their sharia so that they wouldn't disturb his government.
You're a lier. The NIPP is the brainchild of Obasanjo. I was in Ota on 27/05/2007 when the chopper carrying Obasanjo flew across my roof to Papalanto, Ifo to commission the Olorunsogo power plant in Ogun State.
On telecommunication, would MTN and the rest have come without Obasanjo's approval?
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by shomutuski(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2014
LOBATAN!!! Baba Agba has spoken and I will continue to say too that Jonanathan nah olodo: look at all what maggi okupe has listed out wetin make sense for there? Power from 2600 to 4000. Bullshit. When Common ghana they use 10,000 megawatts and we still they sell power to dem. S.A sef nah 400,000mw. The truth is that he has done more harm than Good. If we actually know what they've all been doing in the background, pesin sef go don kill jonathan with coup. Lots of money have been pumped into bribing ex militants, looting of federal reserve, subsidy money no where to be found, cbn account lost 47billion dollars lamido complained jonathan force am to retire. Allison madueke case of selling oil block to her own subsidiary company illegally nko ? Jonathan did nuffin. Stella oduah's case too he didn't react until he was pressurized by the whole public. We all know regardless of who we support that jonathan and his shepopotamus love and dwell in corruption. Their body language and lifestyle is symbiotic with it. OBJ on point. If u get problem with wetin baba talk. Go and meet God. As a master tactician in the Art of war, obj would have ended this insurgency problem. When Bh started in 2004, obj noticed and told jonathan, he shrugged it off till it became am hydra now. Nobody can question obj's commitment to nigeria because he has served his country both as an officer and a civilian. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Rexyl(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2014
peleson:
For example, obj speny 8 yrs building bells university, obj farms, obj libery,obj holdings which are all worth millions of dollars while in office! Atiku was busy as vice building the most expensive university in w/africa in yola.
Gej in his 1st 3yrs in office established 11 federal universities. Built roads obj didn't build. Completing power stations obj budgeted for n looted all the money tru imoke. Hmmm Nigerians should know their hero! Obj is not one!
In 1999 u couldn't pick up form for ur presidential election because u were so broke but after being a president u are worth billions of dollars! Then u are a saint abi! Reasons he wanted 3rd term! Ewu awusa

yeah truth must be told ... if not the the security challenges tearing Jonathan administration apart. He still perforned better than Obj Atiku, in terms of infrastructural development, wealth creation, youth empowerment and many things.

some sincere analysts can prove me right or wrong

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Phemmy99:
it doesn't at all . The quality of graduates from our universities is something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos / Labour Party Chieftain Stabbed By Thugs For Pasting Posters In Osun (Photo) / President Tinubu Signs Student Loan Bill Into Law (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.