Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (58629 Views)

Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Orikinla:

Desmond can actually buy you if you are for sale. grin
ok, how much did Desmond buy you?

2 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by scantee(m): 4:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
milly01:
u no wat dear? U d thug here..ur posts shows dat...u just talking trash....iont even tink u sensible coz if u are u would knw apc cant cause riot in der own rally....does dat make any sense 2u? And plz wer did dey mention here dat d riot was cause by APC thugs coz i cant find it...#idiot#

Seen.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by novexme(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Timilehin3:

source: tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/22252-bloodbath-at-ibadan-apc-rally

This is simply wrong. Lies upon lies, where are the facts to prove the thugs in question where APC thugs, the police is being manipulated by the federal government, so many instances and occurrences are abound for everyone to see. I am not an APC member nor am I a PDP member, but people dont just jump to conclusion on every single news you hear, analyze every single information. Politics is full of deceit and treachery and each party would look for ways to spoil the image of the other party to their own advantage.

My candid opinion I do not believe the commotion was caused by apc, I do not believe the police are truthful, there are so many questions to be raised. The earliest example is the commotion that occured in the house of reps.

The video released to the public by the press is way different from the video released by the police. In the police video so many scenes where removed. Do this people think nigerians are fools that they would not notice that.

Abeg make all dem politicians go rest for one place. They all would disseminate information to the public to confuse you and sway you to their side. Be careful not to be swayed to the wrong side.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by gratiaeo(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Wild wild west

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lero15:
on point!

cc dhammyg
AM NOT A FAN OF AJIMOBI.BUT ANYONE IN IB CAN ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT AJIMOBI HAS DONE WELL IN CURBING THUGGERY IN THE STATE cool

AND I DOUBT HE WILL SABOTAGE HIS OWN CAMPAIGN.THEREFORE IT IS CLEAR THAT PDP HAS A HAND IN THIS.MOST OF ADEDIBU(founding father of thuggery in oyo) PROTEGES ARE STILL IN PDP.SO NO SUPRISEundecided

THANKS FOR SHOWING ME THIS LERO15

3 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by LORDI(m): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
PDP thugs went to distrupt apc rally,....PDP politicans are wolves in sheep clothing..VOTE ATIKU 2015.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by christopher123(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Orikinla:

Desmond can actually buy you if you are for sale. grin

who is the desmond..is it the loverboy actor

tell him to stick the money in his anusss

aint for sale
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by milly01: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
scantee:

Seen.
good
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by davidonyemayma: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
masterpower:
THIS IS THE APC THAT THE YORUBAS PREFERE TO PDP.

I PITY NIGERIA IF APC EVER WINS THE 2015 ELECTION.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by davidonyemayma: 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2014

I PITY NIGERIA IF APC EVER WINS THE 2015 ELECTION.[/quote]

If APC wins, then there will be no Nigeria to rule. They can rule 'Usman dan fodio Caliphate of Northern and South-Western Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by zurine(f): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Politics
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by christopher123(m): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Orikinla:

Seriously?
And APC is attracting the coolest guys in town.
Show me any PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN candidate as cool as Dessy.

tell the coolest guys to freeze up in there...they r just in sub zero state ala APC
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by major466(m): 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
frustratedman:
Another proof that God is wicked and doesn't give a damn about anyone. He's probably sitting somewhere laughing while people die. Wicked God who made me loose 200k

Bastard God. Foolish God. Nonsense over hyped God
Why don't you go and cool off under a tree and reflect on what you have been going through lately?
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by scantee(m): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
milly01:
good

No love lost. oneluv.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by kenex4ever(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
lanrefront1:
Anyone with half a brain which still function with a quarter of the capacity of the half-brain can logically deduce that its illogical and senseless for APC to shoot itself in the leg with its own gun.

Let's reason for a minutes, why would APC employ thugs to scatter and cause mayhem in the concluding finale of his own "Meet the people tour".

Think people; does it make any logical sense? Of what profit is that mayhem to APC or the governor.

Only paid e-warriors will be unable to reason this out since their opinion is already paid for.
U r d one not reasoning here because APC members hate peace, they shot and killed some members of the police force just because dey feel dat the police men are part of the FG led by GEJ. Apc=Violence

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
frustratedman:
Another proof that God is wicked and doesn't give a damn about anyone. He's probably sitting somewhere laughing while people die. Wicked God who made me loose 200k

May God forgive u
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by major466(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
alakaloko:

The Yoruba people like yOu will only prefer APigsC to PDP. For the real commoners and voters on the street who are tired of ApigsC charades and deciets PDP will always be the best alternative... Don't forget 16:00 in Ekiti.. The revolution is coming ApigsC veils have been removed from the people's eyes
Well spoken. APC is on a sinking mission.

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by major466(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
christopher123:

APC ASSOCIATION OF PROGRESSIVE CRACKHEADS

NOW LOOK AT IT

THEY BEHAVED FUNNY IN PH
SAME IN EKITI
LOOK AT HOUSE OF REPS
NOW IBADAN

I THINK ITS FAILURES THAT ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH THAT gang
APC followers fight themselves everywhere. We got a call from a friend in Kano today. He said we should not be deceived by their media empire, APC fight themselves daily in Kano.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by jomoh: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
himkers:

Because it is the epicentre of APC thuggery

If you know nothing about Oyo state then its will be better for you not to comment at all rather than comment with a senseless sentiment.

PDP ruled Oyo state for 8years between 2003/2011 during which every one in the state capital lived in fear of their lives and property. Thuggery reigned supreme like never before in any part of the country. Police men were no match for Ibadan thugs during those times even Obasanjo the ex president was stoned twice in Ibadan. Countless assassination, kidnaps, intimidation. Nobody had the gut to move around Iwo road anytime from 7pm-6am. The President of the Nigerian Medical students was killed in Iwo road in the early hours of the morning while just passing through the area. All these and many more during the eight years of PDP.
APC came into power in 2011 and ever since, the state had been peaceful. No case of thuggery or violence was recorded through the past period of APC's reign until now that the Election is near. It is obvious to every sensible human being that PDP is the devil hiding in the dark to throw stones into the light. Even their own convention was not spared of controversy. A situation started by one of their own chieftain in the person of the former state governor Alao Akala.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
frustratedman:

Guy...you dey vex ooooo. Hilarious anyway
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by rabimlomo: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
masterpower:

I doubt APC will disrupt its own rally.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by jordanice007: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
I witnessed this yesterday. But to my surprise the people the NPF captured were innocent souls. majority of them I presume. May God save us in Naija.

APC not a party to join.

Even Akala's thug were still decent a bit.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by ayindejimmy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
masterpower:

Your comment is that of an hypocrite. Both parties have thugs and both are violent. Why not pity the people of Ekiti first
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Lero15(m): 5:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
dhammyg:

AM NOT A FAN OF AJIMOBI.BUT ANYONE IN IB CAN ATTEST TO THE FACT THAT AJIMOBI HAS DONE WELL IN CURBING THUGGERY IN THE STATE cool

AND I DOUBT HE WILL SABOTAGE HIS OWN CAMPAIGN.THEREFORE IT IS CLEAR THAT PDP HAS A HAND IN THIS.MOST OF ADEDIBU(founding father of thuggery in oyo) PROTEGES ARE STILL IN PDP.SO NO SUPRISEundecided

THANKS FOR SHOWING ME THIS LERO15
Uwc...hope ur fine?

BTW, whose fan are you?
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lero15:

Uwc...hope ur fine?

BTW, whose fan are you?
AM GUD cool

AM NOT A FAN OF ANY THEM.BOTH PARTIES HAVE DISSAPOINTED MEsad
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
jordanice007:
I witnessed this yesterday. But to my surprise the people the NPF captured were innocent souls. majority of them I presume. May God save us in Naija.

APC not a party to join.

Even Akala's thug were still decent a bit.

Smh
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Amala politics

May the departed find rest

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by brilapluz(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
why are we all deceiving our selves...PDP and APC are one and the same....no difference.... why will our youths keep killing demselves just because of politicians who won't shed a tear 4 dem...after all d mayhem,dese same warring politicians will still embrace each oda and call d dead youths fools...let's be wise...there is none beta...not one!!!!

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by alakaloko(m): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
vicadex07:

When you say commoners and people on the streets, you mean thugs, murderers and bandits right? Cos those are the kind of people you find in the street. APC camee into Ibadan and cleansed the street from your likes, I guess that's why you're so pained. Never again will we allow PDP to rule us. Let Ekiti people enjoy there fresh fart in peace. Ever since fayose assumed power ekiti has been in the news one way or the other for all the wrong reasons. That's PDP definition of good governance.

When the people were on APigsC side.. They were good citizen of Ekiti. Now they ve librated themselves via the ballots they are thugs, murderers, and bandits... Hypocrites..

ApigsC recorded the highest number of political killings in Ekiti state history..starting with chief Awolumate PDP chairman in osun ward in Moba L.G. And ended with that of Aderiye in Ado Ekiti..

We laugh at u guys when you make jest of urselves on social network about the choice of Fayose.. This is because even if Fayose is not the best option for Ekiti, we can never regret voting out ApigsC..

It amazes me when ApigsC e-warrior cries more than the bereaved.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by christopher123(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
major466:

APC followers fight themselves everywhere. We got a call from a friend in Kano today. He said we should not be deceived by their media empire, APC fight themselves daily in Kano.

hmmmmmm

and you believe that

ok

but that is their cake to eat

but wait...why thuggery

thats ok
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by einsteino(m): 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
femidejulius:

Considering the recent handling of the crisis in the National Assembly by the PDP led federal executive and the manner in which the Ekiti State PDP controlled executive has created problems in the state legislature only few weeks after coming on board, the Yorubas will always prefer the APC to the PDP
I pity Nigeria if PDP should continue with lawlessness

I dont think APC hired those thugs, doesnt make any sense. Also citing EKITI legislative problems, the same thing happened in Edo state when APC came on board. in nigeria the executive can not be in one party while majority of the legislative are in the opposition party. na so e be, wether APC or PDP.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Lero15(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
dhammyg:

AM GUD cool

AM NOT A FAN OF ANY THEM.BOTH PARTIES HAVE DISSAPOINTED MEsad
loool... same here. Wasn't expecting something spectacular though smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari's Shoes Costs $8000 - Adeyanju Deji Claims (photos) / Fayose Prevents The Arrest Of Johnson Suleman By DSS / Chimamanda Adichie Rewrites Buhari’s EndSARS Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.