Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep (52696 Views)

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know / Be Careful Who You Sleep With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by factorial1(m): 7:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Saw this on Facebook and I feel like sharing it here... Enjoy

1- DON'T SLEEP WITH WATCH

Watch can emit a certain level of radioactivity, Though small, but if you wear your watch to bed for a longtime, it might have adverse effects on your health.

2- DON'T SLEEP WITH BRA

Scientist in America have discovered those who wear bras for more than 12 hours have high risk of getting breast cancer, so go to bed without it.

3- DON'T SLEEP WITH PHONE,

putting the phone beside your bed or any where near you is not encouraged. Though some of us will use phone as alarm but put the phone as far as possible.Scientist have proved that electrical items including mobile phones and television sets emiting magnetic waves when used. Therefore ifyouneed to put your mobile phone with you switch off first.

4- DON'T SLEEP WITH MAKE-UP.

People who sleep with make-up might have skin problems in the long run sleeping with make-up will cause the skin to have difficulty in breathing andproblems in perspring, you will also need a much longer time to go into deep sleep. Lastly & most important

5- DON'T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S WIVESOR HUSBANDS

Scientists are of the opinion that one may never wake up again; and if this happens DISGRACE AWAITS, as no one will like to be picked up dead, by loved ones from such a place to the‪#‎Morgue‬!............

https://m.facebook.com/Necorunz/posts/305224479651130

90 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2014
SAW only one where are the remaining 4?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by factorial1(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
SAW only one where are the remaining 4?
Modified

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2014
factorial1:
Modified
ok thanks
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2014
no 2 is nice ,think I like it

2 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by managermahmud: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2014
Nice One @ Op! Lol @No.5

14 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
1. Don't Sleep with headphones on.. You might get deaf before you wake.

2. Don't drink before you sleep... You might kill someone in your dream.

3. For teenagers: Of your phone b4 u sleep.
You parents might wake before you, and decide
to check and quit the noise that's coming from ur
Phone, Only to find out its the blue filmm you
Didn't pause.. After wanking that night.

4. Don't Mistakenly go to bed near your female cousin.
Your Mr corck might control the whole night.

5. Don't smoke skunk b4 going to bed.
You might wakeup a mad man the next day.

Modified:
Hehe see likes.
Who say to funny no good?

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by DrGill(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Well...datz ur own reason abt it. .
here in #sambisa forest , we do all #1 -5

in oda words
#Sai Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
We observe all from today
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by koligs: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na one thing go sha kill person...
LAST BULLET: live ur life like it is your last....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by onwai1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
K
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
loool love the last point

3 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Maczeelly(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
;DWe know all this thingz just that we don't wanna do them

Next

Change is inevitable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by koligs: 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Why will u tell me not to sleep with my wifey
Abeggi, wey my wifey (phone) make I ping and doze off.

2 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by teemanbastos(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
alxo make sure yhu sleep with ruler so as to measure the length of time you slept grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by yorke1: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nobody will tell me not to sleep with my phone.
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by cycline404(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
@Number 5. Cheats would be like.
Could this be true?

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by carbony4red(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
FP things

Noted 4 action
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by jorhney(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
6 - don't watch p*rn or you'll have wet dreams angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by cococandy(f): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Number 5
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lols ok ooo
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
dont watch NTA. you would have nightmares.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
that last one tho!! they always wanna sleep with me!
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by ayomidegambari(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Just here 2 campaign. BUHARI 2015 no shaking #teamBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Vikkie14: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=factorial1 post=28239910]

3- DON'T SLEEP WITH PHONE,
Impossible o--- My phone, My wife. Though i cant put it at the pillow side, normally it stays adjacent my ankle.

5- DON'T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S WIVES OR HUSBANDS‪‬
Ah! What about Mama in the village that i used to sleep besides. Isn't she someone's wife?

5 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Brightology2(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
K
No Wristwatch? grin Check!
No Bra? embarassed embarassed wink Check!
No phone?.... ehmmm... uncheck! undecided angry
No Make Up? tongue tongue Check!

Nobody husband?... ehmm.... Check!! grin grin

Time to sleep don reach be that.

3 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by freethinker01: 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na u form that last one jor.

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by jchima14: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
no.5 go hard to stop ooo grin

Boko Haram Attacks Borno/Adamawa Border Town, Askira again
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/2561-boko-haram-attacks-borno-adamawa-border-town-askira
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Samuelkirk(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
nice ..learnt Somthing today
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by PerfumeRepublik: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Guilty of No3..... I'll get an alarm clock instead
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by engrkaz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her. / Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Man Who Chopped Off Own Penis, Had It Reattached, And Still Has Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.