Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,192 members, 7,780,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

Queen Latifah's Show Has Been Canceled - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Latifah's Show Has Been Canceled (718 Views)

Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters / Queen Latifah In Swimwear -(pics) / Queen Latifah & Her “girlfriend” Breakup Over Eating Habits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Latifah's Show Has Been Canceled by oluferry(m): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2014
The Queen Latifah Show has been canceled having spent less than two seasons on television. Sources say the staff was brought into office on Friday money when the news was given. There are no specific reasons for the cancellation but it’s got to do with ratings and cost.
Queen Latifah confirmed the news on her Facebook fan page by writing a lengthy letter to herself and her crew.

Re: Queen Latifah's Show Has Been Canceled by Anyi3(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2014
awww now you making me feel guilty about her ratings. I'm one of those that change the station whenever I see her show.
Re: Queen Latifah's Show Has Been Canceled by xandyE(f): 9:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Yes, datz cos she needs to learn from Ellen DeGeneres and Wendy. Dat her show is Boring.

(1) (Reply)

Photos:check Out Tonto Dikeh New Look / Bill Cosby Sued For Alleged Sexual Assault At Playboy Mansion / Use Of 'ROHYPNOL' To Commit Crime. Girls Pls Be Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.