Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Use this OVULATION CALCULATOR! Get ur fertility peroids right. No extra charges. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Use this OVULATION CALCULATOR! Get ur fertility peroids right. No extra charges. (5461 Views)

Is It Posible For One To Mensurate Without Ovulation? / Fertility/ Ovulation Calculator / Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use this OVULATION CALCULATOR! Get ur fertility peroids right. No extra charges. by smscenta: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2008
My brothers & Sisters,

The time has come for all married couple to live happily ever & enjoy their marital life. Also for young ladies to avoid or prevent pregnancy.

When i discovered this secret of getting & preventing pregnancy just by simply calculating your ovulation dates using your GSM Phones, i cried a cry of joy for the married couple that are expecting children and prayed & thank God for exposing this secrect.

Do you know that a woman fertility takes 7-8days and ovulates just a day(24hrs) Waoh!

So why are you looking for pregnancy when you can detect your exact ovulating day & 100% medically feat, also why the unwanted pregnancy?.

Now you can check your ovulation fertility dates & ovulation day using your GSM Phones, knowing when to get pregnant & when to aviod a pregnancy by just recieving this details via constant SMS Alerts monthly. No drugs, ITS FREE.

Let me shear the link with you, all you need to do is to send your GSM NOs. to 2348023059444 & get a month free test before your full activation to use it freely when ever you want & as long as you need it.

We need you to show interest before going further to expose the link by forwarding your GSM Nos to us. then we would activate you for a month test on any of the GSM NETWORKS & details needed on this issue will be sent to you via sms alerts.

Please grab this opportunity and save yourself from unwanted prenancies. Also making sure you are pregnant with babies.

PLEASE KEEP YOUR HOMES Ma & Sir.

GOD bless you all. Amen Hope to here from you soonest.

thank you.

For more help please coctact :
DAPO RANSOME-KUTI & ASSOCIATES
6, Soji Adepegba close Off Allen Avenue Ikeja Lagos.
tel: 2348023059444, 017256844.
email: smscenta@ymail.com

2 Likes

Re: Use this OVULATION CALCULATOR! Get ur fertility peroids right. No extra charges. by Gloria454: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2012
Before my first pregnancy I was using this ovulation calculator! It helped a lot! I think it is very easy to use and it gives quite accurate results http://saymommy.com/ovulation-calculator/ smiley

1 Like

Re: Use this OVULATION CALCULATOR! Get ur fertility peroids right. No extra charges. by yogun(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2012
u may also try dis website

http://www.everythingmom.com/component/option,com_womancalendar/lang,en

it is quite clear with graphs to support

(1) (Reply)

Today Is World AIDS Day: Do You Know Your Status? / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor And Other Vagina Infections / COVID-19 Update For April 24 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.