Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

If Your Child Is Treated Like This By Your Maid.. Pics & Vid - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Child Is Treated Like This By Your Maid.. Pics & Vid (3306 Views)

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? / When your maid becomes the madam. / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If Your Child Is Treated Like This By Your Maid.. Pics & Vid by onila(f): 11:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
mmmm

Re: If Your Child Is Treated Like This By Your Maid.. Pics & Vid by onila(f): 11:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
it happened in Luzira a suburb of Kampala in Uganda and I heard the maid is in bad shape as the father of the baby saw the video and beat the devil out of her life before calling the police. They said the police was even going to arrest the man for beating the girl that badly until the man showed the video to the police and they took the girl away while they say the little girl is at the hospital doing ok but suffers a broken bone. And for the pple asking who filmed the scene, the child's parents had planted hidden cameras in the house when they noticed the little girl was always running temperature and having hicups showing that she cried heavily and the maid always givn filmsy excuses.
Re: If Your Child Is Treated Like This By Your Maid.. Pics & Vid by zeetyzin(m): 12:41am On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=MadamDearest post=28248173][/quote]

I swear down!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents, Give Us Good Children Like Samuel / He's Not Cheating... But Does He Want To? / Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.