Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men (1182 Views)

Maheeda, Yesterday Storm Internet With Her Goddess Of X Uncladed Photos / [PHOTOS] Godess Of X, Maheeda Shares New Raunchy Pics Of Herself / Maheeda Begs Her Male Fans As She Shares Another Set Of X-rated Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men by Abiolainfo: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2014
A young boy of Russia, who almost died from an electric shock, turned into a human magnet.

12-year-old Nikolai Kryaglyachenko said that it all began while walking home from school one day.

He stopped to lean against a street light. Unfortunately, the lamppost had a faulty wire, and Kryaglyachenko was shocked by a jolt of electricity.

He felt dizzy, but managed to get home and told his mother what had happened.

When he woke up the next day and got out of bed, he found that some coins that had been on the mattress stuck to his body.

Later, when he was having breakfast, the spoon stuck to his chest. Kryaglyachenko immediately tested his new powers, and realized that he can do things he was unable to do before.

Kryaglyachenko said that one time, a glass came flying towards his body. (WWWN)

http://www.radar.ng/oddity/boy-electrocuted-wakes-up-with-the-same-super-powers-as-magneto-of-x-men/

Re: Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men by Abiolainfo: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men by Airforce1(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2014
Evil spirit don possess him body

He needs deliverance
Re: Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men by hannesy(f): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2014
I hear u
Re: Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men by Abiolainfo: 8:59am On Nov 22, 2014
Airforce1:
Evil spirit don possess him body

#Lol , something like that have happened before In 2004, a Russian factory worker Leonid Tenkaev and his family received extensive media coverage when he appeared to obtain the ability to attract objects after the Chernobyl nuclear disaster.
Re: Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men by Abiolainfo: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2014
hannesy:
I hear u

I see you too tongue
Re: Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2014
It happens.

Slight electrocution has cured people from amnesia, made people maths genius, increase other senses drastically etc.
Re: Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men by Abiolainfo: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2014
CalabarBoi:
It happens.

Slight electrocution has cured people from amnesia, made people maths genius, increase other senses drastically etc.

Ibo boys are always current smiley
Re: Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men by Anyi3(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2014
wey transformer de, lemme act my own cool
Re: Boy Electrocuted, Wakes Up With The Same Super Powers As Magneto Of X-men by Abiolainfo: 9:44am On Nov 22, 2014
Anyi3:
wey transformer de, lemme act my own cool

Just invite me to the scene so that I can cover your last day on earth tongue

(1) (Reply)

2face’s Daughter Turns 6 And Mum Has A Sweet Message For Her / Must Read: 15 Top Exercises To Increase Height / Hanks Anuku Denies Infecting Wife With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.