Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

(MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry (1955 Views)

Teebillz Denies Physically Abusing Tiwa Savage / Queen Elizabeth As A Toddler - Unseen Photos / Pictures Of Comedian Koffi Dressed As A Nanny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry by uwa54: 9:00am On Nov 22, 2014

Horrifying video of how a nanny was caught on camera maltreating a toddler. This happened in Uganda after the parents of the little girl installed a hidden camera in the living room to monitor what happens in their absence.

WATCH VIDEO HERE... http://thinfi.com/ip1

- See more at: http://thinfi.com/ip1
Re: (MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry by lormarx: 9:52am On Nov 22, 2014
uwa54:

Horrifying video of how a nanny was caught on camera maltreating a toddler. This happened in Uganda after the parents of the little girl installed a hidden camera in the living room to monitor what happens in their absence.

WATCH VIDEO HERE... http://thinfi.com/ip1

- See more at: http://thinfi.com/ip1
I did not watch the clip but one way or the other,if the Nanny is not maltreated,she won't have the heart to treat the toddler this way. I don't say what she did was fine ,but there is no smoke without fire
Re: (MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry by ROnkePPP(f): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Protect your kids, learn from this video. Security and parenting tools available at www.helpsathomes.com
Re: (MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
lormarx:
I did not watch the clip but one way or the other,if the Nanny is not maltreated,she won't have the heart to treat the toddler this way. I don't say what she did was fine ,but there is no smoke without fire
because u dint watch it,if u had,u wont vomit wat u jus vomited...no matter wat dey do to d maid,she has no reason to treat dat little baby like dat...d maid is a witch,dats jus d truth
Re: (MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry by lormarx: 6:13am On Nov 23, 2014
Midehi:

because u dint watch it,if u had,u wont vomit wat u jus vomited...no matter wat dey do to d maid,she has no reason to treat dat little baby like dat...d maid is a witch,dats jus d truth
No smoke without fire,if she is well treated and loved by that family,she won't have d heart to do that
Re: (MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Why av maid in the first place
If as a mother, one cannot take of her own baby or babies, @ such infant stage, then am indeed baffled.
Re: (MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 23, 2014
lormarx:
No smoke without fire,if she is well treated and loved by that family,she won't have d heart to do that
I blive u have d same mind/spirit wit dat maid,twisted & wicked heart...people lik dat wil alwys rot in jail,as she wil soon die as d baby gave up d ghost ds mrn...hope u happy nw.
Re: (MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 23, 2014
So sad..d baby is dead...wicked world.
Re: (MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry by shevon: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
I read that the father of the baby has confined him to a wheelchair and she's being fed through a tube. I also read that she's been sentenced to 3 years behind bars for child abuse.
The man deserves Uganda's highest national award angry
Re: (MUST WATCH) Video Of A Nanny Caught Abusing A Toddler Will Make You Cry by shevon: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Midehi:
So sad..d baby is dead...wicked world.
Mbok, the baby is OK o, according to the news report posted earlier today.

(1) (Reply)

3 Most Beautiful Governors' Wives In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Checkout Toyin Aimakhu’s Transformation {SEE PHOTO} / Beautiful Photos From Tchidi And Nuella Chikere' S Court Wedding Today {photos}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.