Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,981 members, 7,803,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (23248 Views)

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 07, 2014
Hmm. Really a sad story. cry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2014
BreezyRita:
Finally, I finished reading this!
Nice job Standd!

This is a very sad story..... What's sadder? It happens everyday to some girl somewhere.

I think Ella's mom sucked at being a mom. But there are people like that.I think she was selfish. Even if the dad left, she still had a reason to go on; Ella. She had no reason leaving her to a man like John. I mean, you don't leave your baby girl to a man. A man you're not even related to. Pedophiles are everywhere.....
Like someone said, there's more to that their story..
Mom took up drinking?? Never thinking the impact it was having on her daughter. Not knowing what she was doing while at 'Uncle John's' house too. Not even asking. At that age??
Ok. I've seen moms in far worse situations. Barely able to feed their kids but doing a better job at mothering them. Mentoring them. Preparing them for the future. Teaching them morals. This one never had the time. She got lost in a bottle. What do you expect? Even if Ella hadn't gotten used by that monster, I think she'd still have become a fvcked up person..........
She just wasn't prepared for life. Or anything.
You'd agree with me too, that even if she had all the money in the world, she wouldn't have been better. There were times she got rich, but she barely thought about spending time with her daughter.

I don't even wanna talk about the idiot that started her on this. No words can describe how I feel about him. He did all that and got away with it. To think he even got reported to the police! The world is indeed fvcked up! Corrupt police officials. Took a bribe and turned the other way. In a more civilised country, that would have saved the poor girl......... I wish he'll rot in hell though. Don't wanna wish what he did to someone's child on his children..... Maybe karma will find him without my having to utter anything.

And now, to Ella....
She was abused, agreed.
Got addicted to sex at an impossible age, agreed.
But it got to a time when she could make her decisions and she still made them wrong.
Fate always had a way of helping her but she choosed the wrong path. Think of Kamal. That should have helped her out. Thinking of what happened to her before he came into her life fully, you'd think she'd never think twice about prostitution.... She'd never even consider it. But she still did. For #240,000.... When what her mom gives her is almost that amount. Greed?? Addiction??
I know life wasn't fair to her at first, but it gave her a second chance and she refused to grab it.
Even with what happened she's still living her old life? What do I make of this? I know for sure that she's not just wounded physically, its psychological too.

Maybe after seeing the MOG, and she's healed, if she's healed, she'd think about seeing someone who'll help her.

Most girls with less pathetic childhoods still end up like this. I feel its more of a mind thing. You decide what you want in life.

The world has a habit of making a way for the nan whose words and actions show that he knows where he's going - Napoleon Hill

Ever human has four endowments - self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom....... The power to choose, to respond , to change. - Stephen Covey

Good morning smiley
Your analysis is so on point.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nelsizzy(m): 7:55am On Dec 07, 2014
Vewi touching story. I almost cried. Life z rili twisted n bleeped up.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kayemjay(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Oh God. Oh Jesus. Oh lord. Still wiping the tears off my eyes.

Oh God.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassedI still can't put myself together after reading this piece... 1 person went through all these? Good Lord cry cry.. Why is life just so unfair??

This is a MUST READ for every single girl out there.. "Shortcut money is evil, and can never be the best".

Ella's mum
: Why bring forth a child you couldn't handle/look after? I thought kids were bundles of joy? She was indeed a selfish woman.. Why in God's name should you entrust your little daughter into the care of a paedophile? Whatever happened to grooming your daughter? Teaching her the ethics of life? Mentoring her, and the list continues angry angry..

Uncle John
: My happiness is that: You will give birth to a girl(s) child/children, and don't ever feel bitter when nemesis visits you.. If you don't repent, your part in hell will be the hottest... How could you? Of all the profession on earth, you choose to be a cradle robber shocked shocked... The imagination alone is unthinkable..

Ella: My heart goes out to you cry cry.. I pray you find your healing fast, and please retrace your steps.. You've seen a whole lot about life already, right from a tender age.. @ this point, make a firm decision and stand by it.. Fate smiled on you when Kamal came around but still, out of your nonchalant attitude, you killed it.. It's never to late..

@standd, thanks for sharing.. God bless you megaly..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kayemjay(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2014
MODS front page please!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by kayemjay(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2014
Mods, front page please!

Pregnant with lessons

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by MissyKwnly: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
standd:
A very beautiful half Lebanese, half ogu-bolo girl.

r u 4rm okrika?
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by mzlizabelle(f): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
Hmmmm, what can I say? cry
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
standd:

>>>>>>>>THE END<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks for following smiley

I appreciate you all.
Jennimma, queen voracious reader tongue
I see you oh.

Kaboninc
Xsenga
Xcapizt
Trevolady
stuff
Airbornelacer
Er'one.

The story, iyaf end.

*breathes out*
cheesy

**Applause

I probably have to do a review now huh. Dust off an Emmanuella novel, settle down in my chair, and get ready to issue a “thumbs up” or “thumbs down” as I leaf through the pages right? cheesy

Most literary works has been whipping the dead horse of regurgitated stories. ''Emmanuella'' marks an interesting departure from the usual with a tale worth retelling.

Invoking empathy and compassion, teaching lessons that won't be forgotten in a hurry.

Boo this is a great piece and a reality check for every young girl and mother.

Your credibility is never in question - Good work.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Xsenga(f): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
NICE ONE STANDD. smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by NairaFeast(f): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2014
This is really nice

Keep it up.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Danladiii(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2014
Register marked...
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2014
Finally! standd!!!! kiss
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Olubodef(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2014
It is not over until it is over.... It is obvious dat d gal has been used 4 Ritual and d only remedy is 2 gt a real man of God......
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
What a story!!! cry... This is best imagined as a fiction, unfortunately, it's not. Can't imagine what she's going through. I however blame her the most.

Weldone standd, you really did I great job and thank you for sharing such a story. Can't imagine how you feel, knowing the man who did this to Ella, yet have to be mute about it. I for one can't handle that, once again, kudos.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by CuteEmma(f): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
kingphilip:
Hmmmmm
following
Really interesting. But I'm not comfortable seeing my name, Emmanuellas are always well cultured, mannered and from good homes. Just like me grin
With God-fearing Uncles not some mysterious Uncles from Ondo state. But it's a great piece. If you wanna make it a book, don't forget to make me the Chief Editor
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by hungryboy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2014
I blame the mum for what she went through at Uncle John's
Post Uncle John, i blame Ella, cos she was now old enough to say no,
Life is complicated sha,
I have seen girls who grew up with both parents, from good christian homes take Ella's path in their adult lives,
Sometimes the people u meet change u .

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Ellidude(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2014
Oh. What a world. My heart feels so bad. Why do people choose wickedness? Why?

I wish she could get helped.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by bskyb(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
You did a great job putting the story across. You have got good use of adjectives and language generally.
That was a really sad story.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by oseaisiku: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
Very interesting one. Please keep it up
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nmeri17: 12:24am On Dec 08, 2014
standd:

Who knows evil?
Who knows death?

The decay will fester within while beauty shines without.

Life itself betrays,
....death, the constant reminder.

Hmmmmn!
Life is not this unending flow of days into nights and nights into day.
It is not the sneaky sun that sheds its fiery skin only to become the moon...
Nor the promise of tomorrow that never comes...

Life is this minute.
This moment.
Every day, a new beginning, a new life...

Yesterday, a mirage just like tomorrow.
Today is 'life'

For those who live.

*sigh
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by baywatch84(m): 12:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Brb
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Janetozi(f): 12:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Very interesting & tear provoking. Well done.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nmeri17: 1:06am On Dec 08, 2014
men. I feel weak and groggy all over. what did I just read?? I even feel awkward clicking like on the posts just that I can't find any other way to encourage standd.

the story evokes pathos. and who would lace it up with dirges better than standd??

everyone here is/will blame Ella. but the truth is, she is not to blame. one does not simply wake up and change. post john, she couldn't have changed without conscious external help from a professional or at least an elderly one

her last shot at redemption, was the period she went to Accra. just before meeting Cathy. mind u, Cathy is not suffering from a leaky vajay. after her escapades with Cathy she reached a point of no return i. e as we speak she cannot change. It's the bitter truth. It's not even something she has control over. none of us here feels the pain more than she does. but she just can't stop.

the only deliverance I can see, is in a reunion with Kamal . hopefully he still loves her. a childless marriage maybe. He takes her away from this environment. any man of god she is taken to, will be the ist of a long list of prayer houses visited before her eventual death

she needs medical attention rather. a psychotherapist too.
her mother too needs rehabilitation. maybe not in every sense of the word but since she's the only family the girl has, change in her lifestyle will also affect the girl too as we all saw when that daddy came on board

but then...what is the possibility of all things falling in place perfectly ??
Yo guess is as good as mine

sis stand is the purple's daddy chief oluwale that sells cars at Ikeja??

cc; kingzpen royver kunlesehan jefferyjames adrenaline123. Y'all need to read this story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by joepriest(m): 2:04am On Dec 08, 2014
Woah!!!!!!!!! This is great
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by nannyo(f): 2:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Nice story. My only grievance. Is d girl falling sleep Always n her silence.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by ChubbyT(f): 2:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Eya!! i pity ella,jst pray she s fyn where ever she may b on earth.....Tnx standd,Jah bless.....Ah cn nw go to bed. Nyt Nyt!!!
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 08, 2014
[quote author=standd

Could you please clarify whether it was anal or vagina sex because I believe her case may be medical instead of spiritual.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 08, 2014
I WANT TO CRY

Thanks Standd for this awesome piece that has spurred me to start writing again.

You are all and more that these guys say you are.

Ion even know how I'll read the textbooks in front of me after this buh...
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 08, 2014
i'll come back to read tomorrow.
#booked. cool
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Dreyl(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2014
***Reading***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

English Speaking Versus Writing, Which Is More Difficult? / What Was The Last Book You Read? / Dinner For Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.