Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

December/christmas Is Around The Corner, Hilarious Break Up Lines. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / December/christmas Is Around The Corner, Hilarious Break Up Lines. (1026 Views)

Worst BREAK UP Lines For The Valentine Season..lolz / Hilarious: When The Boss Refuses To Pay His Driver And Christmas Is Now Close / Response To Pick Up Lines: This Is 4 Women Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

December/christmas Is Around The Corner, Hilarious Break Up Lines. by alberto2k(m): 9:37am On Nov 22, 2014
DECEMBER IS AROUND THE CORNER! TIME TO BREAK
UP!!!
1* You saw me sweeping my room n you never care 2
collect the broom and finish the sweeping, It's over!
2* you don't bend properly when u sweep, you'll have
Pride issues, & i Can't marry a proud woman, *its
over*
3* Did U just call me honey? You are trying to say my
mum is a Bee? We're done! *its over*
4* My mum checked my future, you are not in it. *its
over*.
5* baby my mum says that there are a lot of witches in
your village so we can't go out anymore! *its over*
6* why would u tell me to watch champions league
when Man utd is not there! U want to mock me abi?
*Its over*
7* U smiled at the guy in the car while we were
trekking. *its over*
8* U don't use ma picture as your profile picture, *its
over!*
9* U prepared indomie and Egg for me to eat?! U want me to kill everyone at the office with mess abi? *its over!*
10* U didn't vote for me for Mr. Nairaland 2014 abi? *its over!*

Add urz

Compiled and modified by
Alberto
Re: December/christmas Is Around The Corner, Hilarious Break Up Lines. by rawpadgin(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2014
no.3 is so bleeping hilarious grin grin
Re: December/christmas Is Around The Corner, Hilarious Break Up Lines. by Emperorking20(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
U didn't change ur Facebook relationship status from single.. Its over grin

(1) (Reply)

If He Was Your Son, What Name Will U Give Him??? / How To Argue With CHELSEA Fans In Public / See Who Mourinho Blamed For Chelsea's Loss (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.