Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

We May Lose But It Will Not Cost Our Title Hpoe.-mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We May Lose But It Will Not Cost Our Title Hpoe.-mourinho (764 Views)

Why Arsenal May Lose Against Hull City / Ex-international Kanu Nwankwo May Lose Hotel Over N5bn Obligation / Demystifying Enyimba, Real Beginning Of Our Title Chase –affen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We May Lose But It Will Not Cost Our Title Hpoe.-mourinho by Ajibo111(m): 10:04am On Nov 22, 2014
The Portuguese coach doubts his side's chances of
remaining unbeaten for the duration of the season but
is confident they will bounce back immediately from
any such setback Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is resigned to the prospect of losing this season but insists defeat will
not lead to crisis at Stamford Bridge. The Blues can extend their unbeaten run to 18 games
when they face West Brom on Saturday and victory
would extend their lead over Southampton to seven
points. But Mourinho does not fear the prospect of picking up
a first loss of the campaign and is confident his side
are strong enough mentally to bounce back from any
such setback and avoid falling into a rut. "The thing that gives us confidence is the results we
are getting are not occasional. They're because we're
playing well," he told reporters. "We believe that, when we lose points, the next game
we are going to play well again. "Against Maribor in the Champions League [earlier in
November], we lost two points but in the next game
we were not in crisis. We were at Liverpool to play
well again. "I don't believe there'll be a Chelsea crisis in the
season. I believe Chelsea will lose points and matches,
but not in a crisis of results. I truly believe in our
ability. "We don't have pressure to lead. The pressure is for
the ones who are coming behind. I always felt the
pressure when I was behind, not when I was on the
top and I've always been competing for titles. "To be first is easier than to be second. If you're first,
you think just about yourself." Chelsea’s form saw bookmakers Paddy Power pay
out early to customers who backed the Blues for the
title this season, but Mourinho dismissed suggestions
his side were guaranteed to be champions. He said: "I know we are playing very well. I know that
clearly. But it's pure, simple mathematics. We have
played 11 matches. We have 27 to play. We're not
even halfway through the season, so it's too early.
Re: We May Lose But It Will Not Cost Our Title Hpoe.-mourinho by mahteens: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2014
Loosing is not an option!!! Cos we are Chelsea!!

Bring it on westBrom!!!! Let's kick some butt!!
Re: We May Lose But It Will Not Cost Our Title Hpoe.-mourinho by Ajibo111(m): 10:52am On Nov 22, 2014
mahteens:
Loosing is not an option!!! Cos we are Chelsea!!

Bring it on westBrom!!!! Let's kick some butt!!

yea thats the truth ,,,,,,,,,supported
Re: We May Lose But It Will Not Cost Our Title Hpoe.-mourinho by Christmasdon(m): 11:19am On Nov 22, 2014
I can see a draw coming! Buh! With fabregas their! chelsea might turn the table.
Re: We May Lose But It Will Not Cost Our Title Hpoe.-mourinho by nnachukz(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2014
Christmasdon:
I can see a draw coming! Buh! With fabregas their! chelsea might turn the table.
My look at ur crystal ball again maybe u didn't see well. I see a cool win for chelsea with over two goals
Re: We May Lose But It Will Not Cost Our Title Hpoe.-mourinho by adepiero: 12:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=20]PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LETS VOTE FOR TOSYNE2MUCH! FOR MR NAIRALAND. God bless you as you do so, thanks grin [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We May Lose But It Will Not Cost Our Title Hpoe.-mourinho by Ajibo111(m): 2:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
nnachukz:
My look at ur crystal ball again maybe u didn't see well. I see a cool win for chelsea with over two goals
we are going to kick thier ass@westbrom
Re: We May Lose But It Will Not Cost Our Title Hpoe.-mourinho by nnachukz(m): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ajibo111:
we are going to kick thier ass@westbrom
Yap dear. The three points must come complete and intact

(1) (Reply)

Inec Champions League Final / Pictures From Cristiano Ronaldo's Birthday Party After Derby Humiliation / Obafemi Martins Is Out Here Performing Wizardry With His feet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.